Thendral

Question?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
How old is Hemalatha and  Is Shruti Raj tamil and how old is Shruti Raj?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gisel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Question?" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
If by any chance wikipedia data is true in Shruthi's case - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shruthi_Raj

Shruthi Raj (born March 27, 1978) is an Indian film and television actress.

I think she is a Malayali. Usually  female actors never reveal their age. So not sure if this can be trusted. I really doubt that she is 30+. 

Not sure about Hemalatha. In one of her inetrview she stated that she acted in Baashha (1995 Rajin's movie) as Raghuvaran's little girl. Even if she was 2 or 3 yrs old then she should be in early 20s. I guess.

Gisel

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Another site says Born: March 27, 1983 (age 29).

This is at least little bit agreeable.

Gisel

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
I think Sruthi Raj is in her late twenties while Hemalatha in her early twenties.  I remember seeing Hema in Chitti as the little girl when I was still really small.

Gisel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top