Phir Subah Hogi

Vini Fans

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Since Long time We ask them to decide what she wants N you know what She decided So its good ... !!

But One thing I cant understand Is... Why couldn't she marry adi when vikram was away HE wanted to leave her ALONE to give her PEACE to let her B but no ... that Sugni had to bring him back had to miss him but after his return I never see her caring for him but yes getting ready for marriage wearing all gold bngls dress  and show him seee... I wont marry U i will marry Adi N drive you crazy saying to vikram u r bad if he was so bad why did u do all this drama you r the reason why his wife try to kill him you R the reason he lost trust on his family you prove your self TRUE behdni

You know why we all R hurt ... This is the reason 2 WEEKS ago no one cared with whom she gonna marry then next week she misses him cry for him ready to remain his and once he doubt her love she gets married to his nephew.. She N CV broke our hearts !!!

N that Adi he is again A Robot Puppy who does what she say Adi marry me okay sugni I marry U ... wow even he has no guts to say she is behdni and i love her.

Awful Show with awful reasons !!Man who gave her love respect support help got nothing but punishment and one who gave her nothing got every thing !

Edited by ronshaan - 06 November 2012 at 1:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanisharazor12lidvinkomal07JulieD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vini Fans" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

razor12

razor12

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Hi Ron,

Chodo yaar...you can't ask for logic in this storyline. CVs are hellbent on making Adi as the male lead and TVS as anti-hero.
I liked what Payal wrote in VB AT 2nd thread that TVS should now ignore Adni and let go of them.
But, we badly want Reva to be exposed and TVS free of her relationship.

After knowing kaun kitna uska apna hai, I hope TVS will stop sulking for S and turn around like TVS in good old days.
Me too disappointed but we all know this is going to hit us this week. So, chill maar!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrlidvinJulieDkomal07

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by razor12

Hi Ron,

Chodo yaar...you can't ask for logic in this storyline. CVs are hellbent on making Adi as the male lead and TVS as anti-hero.
I liked what Payal wrote in VB AT 2nd thread that TVS should now ignore Adni and let go of them.

After knowing kaun kitna uska apna hai, I hope TVS will stop sulking for S and turn around like TVS in good old days.
Me too disappointed but we all know this is going to hit us this week. So, chill maar!!

ok razor12 by the way what is ur name?

yeah u r right

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinkomal07

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
I want TVS to ignore Adi, Sugni and G like they do not exist (treat them as furniture that you walk around when its in the way). Make sure he tells Adi that he will never trust him so he does not want any input from Adi on the business side and if possible can he and his family stay out of his way. When others make Sugni's life difficult (although I do not think they will - somehow she will still be "pari") and he is present ignore it - don't defend her, don't feel sorry for her. I also want him to realise Reva played him and deal with her and Niranjan. My reason is Sugni has been saying he needs to forget her. I want see how she likes it when she realises he has done (it will the same as when he walked away but this time she will have no choice but deal with the consequences of her actions)

I am angry because in amongst all this Reva will get away with what she tried to do.

My question is if Adi-Sugni are the lead pair does mean that going forward they play a major role in future storylines? So does TVS become support character like, MA and Jiji?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12lidvinkomal07

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
I dont care what adi sugni do in there dark future I care about vikram how will he come out of this mass of this life the girl gave him

he is so unlucky got the worst wife worst gf worst nephew and family

LEAVE THEM all. and move out and dont go here n there go back to delhi but cv show us vikram cos sugni's story ended she got her SUBAH we want the SUBAH in vikrams life

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrrazor12lidvinkomal07

razor12

razor12

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Hi Ron,

yeah u r right

Hi  Ron, I am Kavitha a home maker, sorry for not introducing myself earlier. I thought being Varun Badola/TVS fan is sufficient for my introduction.
I like all the Vini fans commitment for TVS and thats what keeps pulling me to this forum.
After a long time I have actively participated in the discussion of a show.

Thank you for all your contribution to keep the uproar for better storyline in this show.

Edited by razor12 - 06 November 2012 at 6:41pm

ocendejoylidvinkomal07ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ronshaan

Hi Ron,

yeah u r right

Hi  Ron, I am Kavitha a home maker, sorry for not introducing myself earlier. I thought being Varun Badola/TVS fan is sufficient for my introduction.
I like all the Vini fans commitment for TVS and thats what keeps pulling me to this forum.
After a long time I have actively participated in the discussion of a show.

Thank you for all your contribution to keep the uproar for better storyline in this show.
Hi Kavitha thank u so much to let me know your name ... Yes we all R varun's fans N i my self cant leave him now when he needs our support and yeah i also love to be here and here i met nice people as friends :)

razor12seemasrlidvinkomal07

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

I want TVS to ignore Adi, Sugni and G like they do not exist (treat them as furniture that you walk around when its in the way). Make sure he tells Adi that he will never trust him so he does not want any input from Adi on the business side and if possible can he and his family stay out of his way. When others make Sugni's life difficult (although I do not think they will - somehow she will still be "pari") and he is present ignore it - don't defend her, don't feel sorry for her. I also want him to realise Reva played him and deal with her and Niranjan. My reason is Sugni has been saying he needs to forget her. I want see how she likes it when she realises he has done (it will the same as when he walked away but this time she will have no choice but deal with the consequences of her actions)

I am angry because in amongst all this Reva will get away with what she tried to do.

My question is if Adi-Sugni are the lead pair does mean that going forward they play a major role in future storylines? So does TVS become support character like, MA and Jiji?

Payal CV's ko apna show band kerwana hai kya? Abhi to we all know they 're showing all possible bakwas and taking advantage of hte situation as there will be no TRP chart till december. Just wait and watch what they will do in dec nowSleepy TRP's k liye saala kuch bhi karegaDead ( just chnged the song from love k liye sala kuch bhi kare ga lol)

razor12croziaxxlidvinronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.