IF-Dazzler

Simz786

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

STAR Plus characters talk about their favourite things

like   4  LIKE  |  comments   13  COMMENTS  | 

STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
There are few things that we always keep a check on when we go out. Not because its necessity but it holds importance in our life. Know what are the favourite things of our STAR Plus characters.
STARONE.IN

Arnav-AksharaArnav

Well, there aren't many things that I am fond of but these three things are something I keep closer to my heart – Home, bike keys and gym bag. Home is a place you will always double check and will be always on your mind whenever you go out. I love my bike and I always carry its keys with me. I try to make time for the gym whenever I can. I also carry necessary stuff like extra pair of clothes, water bottle, etc.

Viraat

My favourite things would be my car, trophies and though it's a food dish but I love it a lot - butter chicken. My car is something I am very fond of and love it to the core. Trophies are a pleasant reminder of my achievements when I am feeling down. And being a foodie, I love butter chicken very much. Butter chicken in a day makes my day!

Akshara

Though I am not materialistic, there are few things I wouldn't operate without for instance mobile, hand bag, glares and clutch. My whole life revolves around my phone as I get to stay connected with my family and friends. A hand bag is an important accessory for every woman and I am pretty sure most women will agree. I have to carry my glares while travelling because my eyes are sensitive to the sunrays and clutch I need it to keep money safely.

Sandhya

My favourite things would be my laptop, mobile phone, make-up kit, clutch and Bhagavad Gita book. I won't travel without these things. I love to stay connected with my family and friends through mobile and social networks. I am a firm believer in God and I always carry the Bhagavad Gita with me. I read it whenever I can as it calms me down.
Indu

My favourite thing is my parents' picture that I keep in my wallet. I love my parents and you will always find a picture of them in my wallet. Other than that I love my bag because I keep a stack of food and water in it.

Sooraj

I am very fond of my perfume, watches, car and shoes. These are three things that I would prefer to buy wherever I travel. Especially shoes, this is something I would never see the price tag of.

These are a few favourite things of our STAR Plus characters. Whose list of favourite things matches your list?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_abi...s...harathi5Priya_990coolmausamnikhilsahaiUMDUvish.naren-Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SP Characters Talk About Fave Things - SurYa" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...s...

...s...

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
tfs!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simz786

AHLMH

Goldie

AHLMH

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 sharing..Anas likes 2 buy shoes..Wow..

Simz786

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
tnqqBig smile

Simz786

hariniatp

Goldie

hariniatp

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Nice to know these actors favourite things.

Simz786

Priya_990

Goldie

Priya_990

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...
Sandhya carries Bhagavad Gita with her.that's greatSmile

Simz786

Fizak

Goldie