Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

~SUMMER ROMANCE~ MG OS #4 NOTE on Pg-161 (Page 104)

sobia4maaneet IF-Dazzler
sobia4maaneet
sobia4maaneet

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Edited by sobia4maaneet - 08 November 2012 at 12:49pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123mishtikhuranadivyaraghanihalemakhanneha_g6Rajshree12ylaraibpriyasreefatema_007its_meundercoverhappynajmaDGkareena32286pearlpriya_ya1408-misty--love-ambeernalicia21218myprideammu5-padmarao-BDayGal-11Janpunam2712-Orchid-

mahimaneet IF-Sizzlerz
mahimaneet
mahimaneet

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

thank u so much for all the likes and comments...love u lotsSmile

The following 234 member(s) liked the above post:

kichusammyicycoolfarhana1234itzzdmgselinadisouzayashvijaysinghMaanceyPoonamTsheetalvasageeta1803geetkamaanzil143borntodie_t48only4mailsluminousmishtikhuranakabslocksdivyaraghanimady2483piyasinghlavanyaanchanrosttanishasingh3AISHAJShottyangelshubhiguptagayathripriyankmkd.70geetchouharygurtimanetbbindusonya2012prathana94queenbee001Candy_jscutekananchloeeSarah08neetugarg123--Yashvi--kainturakirannaanavanmaltisokhalTaranaStyleGURTI369kavitha05aashi14sana678maansi25Shona143cutesrijuKhusluvsmaaneetSNEHA4990LuvforeveranjyluvtaaneeParimishtycutestarzcoolkiwimaanlvsgeetagam12aparnapodurilovepoozaidi98preet.harmanshafeegoyalkalpna1237994nibi_suchimishtimohabbatrizwanaqmayashrisawant7varshakhedekarmita1993laven25lathaauasmi123Ballumauwiskhanringmeangelarafaaishahbabygurl10cyberprincessthendral_111m-g19pamilvij10ns.1KhanAtiyahsoniaz121udeshi91LadyArwenanjalisen85amrinderkaur9pixelflower620fatema_007sk_75priyankasweet21ambili123Shilalipivaninair95keerthi90cyaaNeejupreetymaaneetCherishhCiaMaaneetRomanaxxnajmaDGVinsh23SweetestParinityadhwanimehta23ManeetTUJANENAAamerasanam1234upriya_ya1408drashtirockzzgawjusangel...RIDDHIMA...payal12pari1689SingMe2Sleep26_chaitrazariya123lehrMeghPiyashivalli30sobia4maaneetManeetGurtiMG-lakshmi-geetsrir.maanKamliKudishri12undercoverhappysweetsampa39moni6262mayapari.Priya2000.HanishadeviMakpiearunsunita_gmkingofmeanky_sdreamymishti88SushmacholkeNH1971AmElOdI...Mallu...fantesynehakapoor7CrystalSayapiya27ambeern-eiya---Dia--Arsheelaam_sweet_paridivya22shivanirajputkareena32nostalgic_soulsam78MyInfatuationzanjucoolAnu_RAlicia2001PaintedSkymemyselfndICutieTejupaponecon286pearlsweetysaranawesomepoojauteemdazzlingdivzgill123KINGKHANFANimpoojavermadeepali1022Kriti_roxJeba.RahmanDesigirls12gargi12lil.mizz.smexii3295disha_Maan.GCcrazyskypunam2712muraadlovesdd9n9i9s9h9u9love2_somamonika1992-padma-ritzy09sdlife19SONOMAKTER1jasraj123ammu5tushti-kiran18mypridepreethiafreya123NANDY_BRUAsh1991maanmeet1sanu3108--Ratna--rubinahansashruthiRmisty_drastifant_areeb.AmeenaForEvakhwaishfan-Priti11-janu_2006Cutydevilsona-raimaaniqradivareenaseemamarykawaii_geetmeena..Gcs-girl-dia-zaara2212Remya_PillaiTyrotamanna1391dona86Maaneet_Vidu--Neelam--spvd

Edited by mahimaneet - 08 November 2012 at 1:28pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

Zerin55GURTI369halemakhandivyaraghaniasmi123ammyicycoolmishtikhuranaAamera26_chaitraneha_g6vanshi_maaneetundercoverhappykeerthi90fatema_007NH1971LadyArwencherieLoversweetysaran286pearldreamymishti88ana1411priya_ya1408Cherishhdeepali1022abhayprsingh16anyaa.gurtiBDayGal-11Janimpoojavermapunam2712crazyskyammu56n6s6k6i6r6a6n6love2_soma-padmarao-sona-rai--Ratna--meena..maaniqrajanu_2006khwaishfan-BlushaLicious-_BlackPearl_spvdgoldenmoon-Orchid-

mahimaneet IF-Sizzlerz
mahimaneet
mahimaneet

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

SUMMER ROMANCE

{thank u so much divz, for this enticing edit}

And me upset wid the decreased likesOuch...direct 267 se 234Shocked...but me not angry as i know many of the readers must be busy wid examsEmbarrassed...so updating for all my geniune readers...who supported n loved my work alwaysSmile

>>>>Dedicating this one specially to my darling sis Moni<<<<<
>>>>My belated Birthday Gift<<<<

~PART-7~

Geet after quite some time, finally got ready...in her peach knee length sexy sun dress...She came out, grinning at maan...naughtily asking him with her blinking lashes, how is she looking...While maan was completely swept off his feet, looking at her sparkling beauty...She looked sensationally appealing with her ever sexy look...Geet kept her curly hair open, just cliping few strands with complimenting flowery bow...Her dress was perfectly carved for her sultry curvaceous body...just tightly fitting around at rightfull places...Her slender milky legs looked tantalizing, while her bare shoulders aroused a primal need...

Maan moved forward, feeling havoc looking at the buxom beauty infront...His body shivered, loosing that last bit of control...and the next moment he hauled her to his taut chest...and captured her gorgeous lips with his craving ones...

"ummm" she moaned into his mouth, clutching his shoulders for support...He looked passionate, and full in control...his hands moved all over her back, while his lips never left hers even for a breath...

"you looking gorgeous" he whispered in her mouth, pushing her on near by wall...Geet wriggled and tried to push him away...but her efforts turned futile, when he pinned his body on hers...tightly pressing her under him...Maan bit her lower lip, and smirked grabbing the opportunity to enter her mouth...His hands went into her hair, carnally pulling it...levelling her mouth for better access...

"umm chodo na" geet still tried to push him away, but then felt him more closer and aroused...
Geet gave up, giving in...responding with more fevour...She bit his lip, and sucked on it...while her fingers caressed the nape of his neck, pulling him closer...Maan smirked and gave in more, plugging his tongue deep into her throat...Geet choked and pulled out, feeling breathless...she panted with her closed eyes, then looked at him drowsily pouting with her plum lips...

Maan was leaning on her smirking looking at her flushed face...

"you know how tempting you looking now" he bit her cheek, lingering over there, craving for more...

"ahhh...dushta danav" geet rubbed her cheek, showing her cute anger...

"aur kuch" maan naughtily played along...irrititaing her further...

"dus sir wale ravan" she continued smirking at the sudden frown forming on his handsome face...

"ummm aur kuch" now he looked intimidating hearing the names she is giving him...

"dracula singh khurana" geet confidently eyed him, saying her naughty mind...

"geet" he gritted his teeths...pinning her hands above her head..."aur ek shabd nahi" he threatened her...

"umm aur kuch" she giggled, playing his trick on him...Maan too laughed and captured her smiling lips for another tiny miny kiss..."dracula singh khurana naya naam hai" he whispered on her lips, then caressed her curls behind...

"umm abhi abhi rakha maine...dekho what you have done to my lips...dracula kahi ke" she lovingly smacked on his chest...

"this is just a start darling...there is still more to come" he winked looking at her...while geet looked down shying...

Maan simply loved this new side of geet...This girl was splendid with every shade of her character...She looked beautiful when she shied, cute when angry, gorgeous when expressing her love, serene when felt emotional...and a sparkling diva when up with her naughtiness...

"I love you so much" maan suddenly felt the need to let her know much he is falling for her with every passing minute...

Geet looked up surprised, yet delighted with his words...She leaned in, brushing her lips on his..."make me yours" she smiled, looking into his eyes...then snacked her arms around his shoulders, hugging him with her possessive hold...

Maan hauled her body onto his and grabbed her petite waist...He looked deep into her soul, wanting to make her his right at that moment...

"chalo" he huskily whispered, and dragged her out of that room...walking through the corridors...

"I am so excited" geet chirpily entered into the lift, occassionally kissing his cheeks...

"aise karogi toh mera mood nahi hoga bahar jaane ka" he pinned her on the wall...and was about to capture her giggling lips...When an old aged couple entered their lift...Maan swiftly pulled away, straightening himself...while geet laughed looking at his consious state...She naughtily moved closer to him, ignoring the gasp she heard from the intruders...

Maan looked at her in awe...guessing what was this devil upto...

"love me sweetheart.....she kissed on the curve of his neck...naughtily snacking her hands into his shirt...

Geet was all up with her teasing...she knew he won't reciprocate infront of those oldies, so continued her teasing...kissing him senselessly every where possible...

The intruders shook there heads, and ran out of the lift...allowing this shameless couple some privacy...Geet continued kissing his skin, while maan closed his eyes leaning his head on the wall behind...He was lost in her seductive assault, and felt so vulnerable with the mere touch of her lips...

"maan" he heard her whisper and opened his drowsy eyes..."mera kaam ho gaya" he looked at her confused..."woh log chale gaye" she controlled her teasing smile, looking at him so aroused...

Then moved back, leaning on the opposite wall...she winked at him, giving him her cheeky smile...then started laughing holding her stomach...

Maan narrowed his eye brows, mouthing..."that was mean" he cribbed, straightening himself...Then stormed out of the lift as soon as they reached the ground floor...

Geet cutely pouted, and ran behind him...hugging him from back..."gussa ho" she whispered biting his ear...

Maan freed himself from her arms, and looked around...as everyone where eyeing them naughtily...He gave his stern look to geet, then moved towards the reception...and handed over the keys to them...

"we are checking out...can I have my final bills" he uttered keeping his face straight...

"par maan" geet suddenly panicked..."hum yaha se kyu ja rahe hai" she sounded low...But maan ignored her pleas, and walked out after paying for their mini stay...

He sat into the cab, and waited for her to hop in...She stood their looking at him, scared with his anger...Unknowingly tears formed in her hazels, for hurting him...She sat in the car, looking down, gulping the lump formed in her throat...

Maan waited for her to settle down, then softly closed the partition...Geet kept looking down, feeling guilty...Her mind crowded with thoughts of what maan must be thinking about her...

She was in her own reveries, when felt his possessive arms snacking her shoulder...She abruptly looked at him, surprised with his moves...

"I am sorry...mai majak kar rahi thi" she whimpered, moving closer..."aap aise gussa mat karo na" her whimper turned into cry...

Maan smiled looking at her intently...then caressed her cheek, wiping off the tears, which were threatening to fall...He cuddled her closer, feeling her warmth...then bend down and kissed on her forehead...

"mai majak kar raha tha...how can i be angry on my jaan" he teasingly smiled...

"sachi" she chirpily pounced on his lap...snacking her arms around his neck...

"ummm" he leaned on her face, intending to capture her lips...But geet pulled away, giggling with her musical laughter... 

They kept playing, teasing each other through out their drive...Finally the car stopped, and both of them realised their destination...Geet tried to leap off his lap, but maan suddenly pulled her back...pushing her back on the seat...He kissed her senselessly, surprising her with his passion...

"hold your breath for my surprise" he moaned in her mouth...Then softly moved back, looking at her drowsy state...

He dragged her out, and ran towards a beautifully decorated small church...Geet was confused, yet accompanied him...swaying in his love...She kept looking at him, guessing what is he upto...

Maan walked her through the concrete blocks, till they reached the main entrance...Geet kept looking at maan, spellbounded with the thoughts running in her mind...Maan guided her through the wooden table, softly holding her hand...They stood infront of the altar, looking at eachother...anticipating their future...

Geet's heartbeat raised as he bend down on his knees, and took her palm in his...

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you...will you be mine forever...will you marry me" her world stood still as he uttered those words...

Geet gasped as he pulled out a box from his pocket...Her eyes widened, as he opened it gazing at her hopefully...Their was a gorgeous diamond studded ring...It looked expensive, the band was pure silver and etched with a swirling design, the curled tendrils wrapping around the entirety ring...Atop it was a shining diamond, the crystal clear surfaced tinged with a gorgeous sky blue...Geet stared at the gem, then glanced at maan...The glow of his eyes matched the stone perfectly...

A grin lighting his whole face, as he took the ring and slided it onto her finger...He looked at her face, which dazzled with the magic of their love..."abhi toh ring bhi pehna di...still you didn't answered my question" he narrowed his eye brows, pulling her down...Geet blushed and came into his arms..."shadi nahi karni toh bol do" he smirked, squeezing her closer...

"karni hai" she desperately looked at him, innocently blinking her lashes...Maan laughed loudly and kissed her hard "I love you" he whispered, amazed with the tears forming in her hazels...He got worried, but before he could react...geet through her arms around him and hugged him tight...He lifted her into his arms, his embrace just as unwavering as hers...

For a long moment both were silent, neither of them wanting to end that picture-perfect moment just yet...The way geet's face fit perfectly in the crook of his shoulder, the frantic dance of his heart against my own...Some part of her wished that we could stay, locked in an embrace forever...They pulled away slightly, and geet looked at him...though his face was seemingly blank, the mischievous glint in his eyes told another story...A ghost of a smile lingered on her lips as she waited for him to make the first move, her heart pounding.

"You're going to be a beautiful bride" he whispered, his free hand moving to stroke the side of my face...His hand tightened around my waist as he brought his lips to her, forceful and strong yet somehow still delicate...Geet's eyes fluttered closed, drowning in his passion...The way he held her, the intensity of his touch...it was as if there was nothing else in the world that mattered to him except the two of them, together in that moment...Geet kissed him back the same way, as though she never wanted him to stop...

After what might have been minutes, hours, days or weeks, they broke apart, our bodies heated and faces flushed...

"It's going to be you and me...till death do us part" maan huskily whispered, hugging her close...to which geet nodded shyingly...

Soon the father came and maan asked him to help them take the marriage vows...The father smiled and agreed, and even helped them with the best man and girl for their wedding...

They sincerely took their marraige vows, and followed whatever the priest said...Both of them kept looking at each other with mixed emotions...Maan was pretty much excited, while geet was having butterflies in her tummy...

Finally the priest declared them husband and wife, after registering their marriage lawfully under church rules...Maan silghtly pecked her lips, and took her in his arms...They walked out of the church thrilled with the new name to their relation...
"I love you so much" geet moaned in his arms, cutely flashing her grin...
Maan kept her in the cab, and asked the driver to take them on the written address...He hopped in, and hurriedly closed the partition between them and the driver...while geet shied and looked down...She kept playing with her locks, till maan hauled her to him and kissed her hard...They passionately hugged each other, snacking their arms wherever possible...Their rubbing skin created havoc, urging them to go wild...

Geet naively kept kissing him back, till he pulled away finding her breathless...
"slow down jaan" he naughtily bit her lips...
"ummm" she moved still closer, cupping his cheeks..."aur karna hai"
"acha" maan laughed...and pushed her laying on her back...He hovered over her, rubbing himself on her..."wait till we are alone" he kissed in a line, starting from her chin, to her throat...going still down to her cleavage...
"ummm what alone...aapne woh honneymoon wala room toh..." her words died, as he moved further down...teasing her breast with his mouth...

Precap:- SR + teaserEmbarrassed...and hopefully last part for this storyOuch

I know few of you where waiting eagerly for my updates...n i am really sorry for being lateOuch...I hope this part will be satisfying, as i have written it wid mixed emotionsConfused...Will finish off its last part may in 1-2 days...

abhi likes n comments ke baare mai, i dont want to request anythingUnhappy...

love u lots,
varshaSmile

(C) Varsha Khedekar, All Rights Reserved.

Edited by mahimaneet - 10 November 2012 at 4:13am

The following 305 member(s) liked the above post:

geethu16kichusnimmi26simran2608aashiyaan_2010selinadisouzamani3897jasmeen64geeta1803nehavashilovelyninicrazyfangcddluminoussusankhhanmady2483nisha319priyankadwiveditanishasingh3simmi11hottyangelshubhiguptagayathripriyankishitamoregurtimanetmariapstar432mbobby2011PoorvaAroraCandy_jsSofirahinaanavanmaltisokhalgeetindiaforumkangsarbjeetsushlovekavitha05sana678Shona143zainabzeeqmalikazmi91hgurti.7Maaneet_sweetmelonrockingchahatcutesrijuEnigma78--Yashvi--halemakhanrichujimmyneetugarg123maanlvsgeetnat10ashwimaaneetAISHAJSminnurajagam12rostaparnapodurigoyalkalpna123lavanyaanchanshafeemishtikhurananibi_suchizainah320aarthiashBallumauasmi123Maanceylethasanthoshmita1993tinnammyicycoolmkc123t3ejmans22wiskhanvij10mons_mbsrikantharaja-Trinity-itzzdmgthendral_111rizwanaqPoonamTsanj1905SiniHandask_75priyankasweet21drashtiMyAnGeLashuvarmishtimohabbatamrinderkaur9chingamingRamykrishrichu26anisa79lovepoosusipreet.harmancyaapreetymaaneetSmartangelneel11CiaMaaneetqueenbee001cutekananpayal.gupta177sweet-mishtybbinduManeetTUJANENAcutestarzkainturakirangawjusangelParimishtycrazy_125SingMe2SleepMishi6226Khusluvsmaaneetgiia00neha_g6maansi2526_chaitrajeyanthi123flowing_riverpari1689Luvforeverarunima.Rosmithasanam1234uvanshi_maaneetylaraibRajshree12ms.nautankideep002undercoverhappynajmaDGMakpieits_memansiahmedneha512zaidi98angelgurtisumaiyariyakeerthi90anky_sPujaShreecutemishtimansi.tripathiNH1971ambili123pixelflower620fatema_007mayashrisawant7-eiya-LadyArwenCrystalSayalively-piians.1KhanAtiyahHawtieSeepsheetalvasaam_sweet_paricherieLoverKomaLSunnyOblivion007m-g19sam78babygurl10angelarafnihatrikareena32gurti30happydays30MyInfatuationzshinseendivya22aakritisri1111Doracakekuhu18286pearlpiya27anjalisen85sweetysaranjssoodawesomepoojalove4allbilly_ritugbhatdreamymishti88priyankisridevi_nd_soniaallibrkingofmeNeejuKasiKasiana1411maanshimayapariCheckmateIWinarunsunita_gmgeetsrir.maanKamliKudiElienoreMGsporthy_smile28shri12Jeba.Rahmansanum23...RIDDHIMA...sobia4maaneetDei_Gratiapriya_ya1408zariya123Brown-Eyesdhakdhak22trishtej16anyaa.gurtiCherishh-misty--love-abhayprsinghsweetsampa39Koolsmilemaaneetmaahilil.mizz.smexiiHanishadevideepali1022ZohamaaneetKINGKHANFANfantesynehakapoor7monika1992kabslocksritzy09ambeern_AngelSonu_paponeconNANDY_BRUpreeti.1sanu3108PaintedSkyshruthiRmisty_drastifanalicia21218myprideAudiwaliaanjucoolnamita25mandymore-Priti11-janu_2006khwaishfandivareenajasminerahulpreethiaseemamarybubblygal1711maaniqrat_areebHansaNmitzi11CutieTejukawaii_geetmeena..Ash1991sona-rai--Ratna--ammu5sdlife19honeygrapezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6jasraj123-WhiteGirl-Remya_PillaiTyroLittle_Mermaid.-padmarao-vrinda22Shruthelove2_somaCraziest_MGimpoojavermacrazyskypunam2712gill123Invisible_Wingspoongs123BDayGal-11JanDesigirls12valli30lehrdaredevilisbackRashmi...tamanna1391_BlackPearl_-BlushaLicious-Neelambari..BabajiKaThulluBiggBoss420spvd_CookieMonster_-Orchid-goldenmoon..AnushaGeet.._Maaneet_

abhayprsingh IF-Rockerz
abhayprsingh
abhayprsingh

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Big smile

Nice banner di
Ummm... beautiful..
Naughty geet oldies ko bhagane k lie lift me bhi alele nai chodti... Tongue

Nd church weeding haaye... so dreamy... Day Dreaming

I love it... Embarrassed
Waiting for nxt
Pr pta nai kb mile... Ouch

Edited by Appy - 08 November 2012 at 1:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sobia4maaneet-misty--love-16anyaa.gurtimahimaneet_Maaneet_

sobia4maaneet IF-Dazzler
sobia4maaneet
sobia4maaneet

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedr

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**

chalo gi finally update mila ...Party

n kya mindblowing wala update mila ...Embarrassed Clap

haayeee MSK bolwed with geet's beauty ...awee sambhalye Janab abhi tou sirf Varsha di ka dhamaka shuru huya hai aur aap abhi se khoo gaye ...

uff uff uff ...
COntrol Maan Babu control ..dekho humien thora time hugaya na aise shoocks mile huye tou zara dhakran tezz hujati hai ...Embarrassed LOL

"you looking gorgeous" he whispered in her mouth, Blushing

aeelooo humien pehle se pata tha ..par koi nhi u continue ...Embarrassed Wink

chalo abhi mera drooling time ...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

dekhoo dekhooo zara ...sab mujhe bolte huu mien MSK pics post kar mind distract karti hoon aur yeh ...Angry
SR update mien itni yummyy hotie pic add karooge tou mera kya hugaaa ...Ouch
mien bol rahi hoon di mujhe heart attack aata na tou aap hi ka kasoor ...Tongue
pata hai kitna time laga update resume karne mien ...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

"ahhh...dushta danav" geet rubbed her cheek,

haayee i love the transitions she has in her self ..one second blushing crimson red other angry red ...LOL

"aur kuch" maan naughtily played along...

aweee the sweetest part of the update ...Big smile

"dus sir wale ravan" she continued smirking at the sudden frown  ...ROFL

MSK's mood is turning now ...LOL

wohoo what an invention di ...LOLLOL

"dracula singh khurana" geet confidently eyed him, 

ROFL

this is just a start darling...there is still more to come" he winked looking at her...

koi tou rok lo ...Embarrassed Wink 

pehle hi mere eyes ke saamne se pic nhi hat'rahi aur upar se katilana dialogues ...StarStarStar

Maan simply loved this new side of geet...This girl was splendid with every shade of her character...

n i am in love with every shade of hers' ..Embarrassed

"I am so excited" geet chirpily entered into the lift ...

yrr she soo un-predictable ..!!
one minute she is all blushing blushing in now naughtily excited ...Wink

"aise karogi toh mera mood nahi hoga bahar jaane ka" he pinned her on the wall...

maze karoo abb Maan babu ...abhi tou shuru'aat hai ...aur aap abhi se dar gaye ya fir should i say Ha'ar gaye ...Tongue Embarrassed

.Maan swiftly pulled away, straightening himself...while geet laughed looking at his consious state..

uff the gentleman touch ...haayee i am flat with his persona ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed StarStar

love me sweetheart.....she kissed on the curve of his neck...naughtily snacking her hands into his shirt...

Embarrassed

eehheehehe ..the naughty angel in action ...LOL
bach ke rehna Maan babu ...Tongue

"maan" he heard her whisper and opened his drowsy eyes..."mera kaam ho gaya" he looked at her confused..."woh log chale gaye" she controlled her teasing smile, 

ehehe ..i am just imagining this scene ..

"that was mean" he cribbed, 

aweee cutie pie ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

aap aise gussa mat karo na" her whimper turned into cry...

awww mele innocent geetu ...Embarrassed

"mai majak kar raha tha...how can i be angry on my jaan" he teasingly smiled...

"sachi" she chirpily pounced on his lap...

aweee ...he is such a sweetheart yrr ...kinna sweet hai ...Embarrassed

hold your breath for my surprise" he moaned in her mouth...

aeeloo hum kab se intezaar mien bethe hain ..

but my my ...Church wedding 

how dreamy ..well that was nt in my mind ...Big smile

but then who can predict ur devil sa mind ...Tongue

but i love it ...StarStar

I want to spend the rest of my life with you...will you be mine forever...will you marry me" her world stood still as he uttered those words...

Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  

mahi ve mahi mahi ve ...Embarrassed

simple yet heart touching ...Star

MELA FAV. PART ...LOL Embarrassed

abhi toh ring bhi pehna di...still you didn't answered my question" he narrowed his eye brows, pulling her down...Geet blushed and came into his arms..."shadi nahi karni toh bol do" he smirked, squeezing her closer...

"karni hai" she desperately looked at him, innocently blinking her lashes...Maan laughed loudly and kissed her hard "I love you" he whispered, 

Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  

You're going to be a beautiful bride" he whispered,

the MOST beautiful mind it ...!!

It's going to be you and me...till death do us part" maan huskily whispered, 

well it has to be ...

warna mien devil di band nahi bajadoongi ...Angry Tongue Big smile

abhi ending mien i was all red tou mien qoute nhi kar rahi ...Embarrassed LOL

Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing  ...

Aur Mujhe Next update chahiye JALDIii

Papa aap par penalty late update ki ...Big smile

bachonn ka mann nhi bhara ...Embarrassed

Luv Ya devil Di ..

n

update soon

me

waiting 4 next ...Day Dreaming

Edited by sobia4maaneet - 09 November 2012 at 7:34am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_g6vanshi_maaneetylaraibdreamymishti88geetsrir.maan16anyaa.gurtitrishtejabhayprsingh18mypride-misty--love-honeygrapepunam2712mahimaneetdaredevilisback_Maaneet_

-misty--love- IF-Rockerz
-misty--love-
-misty--love-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
abi tk nhi mili update

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sobia4maaneetabhayprsingh16anyaa.gurtimahimaneet_Maaneet_

abhayprsingh IF-Rockerz
abhayprsingh
abhayprsingh

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
haila!!!!! Shocked