Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

Shona.Angel

IF-Dazzler

Shona.Angel

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Hey Shradds, Hello hi 

And Hello Hi to the ones who are reading this Post 

Addi, I Wanted to make an Appreciation thread for you jab you would have completed CYFTP/MPC par now i can not control and i am making one..

Oh God! Ii Am Soo Excited!! Big smile

People who ghalti se have opened this post and wondering about why am I praising a writer so, let me tell you SHE DESERVES TO BE PRAISED...

Addii..Hug Hug Hug

1st of all

bole tow CONGRATULATIONS  sweetheart on completing  10 threads of your Second FF: MY PRINCE CHARMING successfully  and yes not to forget 46 chapters of CAN YOU FORGET THE PAST too...

it is not an easy task to write 40/46 chapters + you have never failed to surprise your readers wd beeeutiifull/awsum/fantastic/sooperdooper.updates.

ummm...kbhi kabhi tention filled bhi jesi CYFTP main theen Dead 

aur kabhi kabhi dil behlaane wali jesi THE IMPERFECT HUSBAND ki hoti hain 

aur

kabhi kabhi FORBIDDEN TERIOTORY jesi  owsom blossom si bhi hoti theen Smile

Auurrr... Kabhi Kabhii... no not kabhi kabhi...ziada tarrr Big smile... swweeettthh si, achi si, pyari si updates like My Prince Charimng ki Smile

you always came up with such ideas that we glued to Our Mobile's/Pc's & Laptop's just to read the next update and Stalking you hadd se ziaada..

Ii am not complaining...

Ii am telling you about the jaadoo you have in your Likhnay Ka eshtyle Bitya... 

So here goes a special fire work for giving us Such OWSUM Stoies like LTE, FT, CYFTP, MPC & TIH to read Addi.. 

&

Now come here,  

aaeye bhi bhaeee khaun gi nahi...  

pakkaaa...

arrraayyy.. 

main tw wants to give you a tigh si Jhappi And A Pappii   

and now from all of the readers of My PRINCE CHARMING...ummm... acha From the Readers Of CAN YOU FORGET THE PAST tooo... okay...  ummm...   Big smile FROM ALL YOUR READERS Wink

and now a request time Addii... This time it's a humble request... Not a demand.. Tongue

pleeejjj Make Arnav say 'I LOVE YOU' to Khushi is'se pehle k isk intezaar me main buddhi hojaun, abb tw CYFTP wali Khushi ne bhi I LOVE YOU bol dia Arnav ko wahan Tongue

I hope u'll fulfill this Request of Mine oh no.. not only meri par sab MPC k readers ki yahi Request ho gi ARnav Babua , Khushi Bitya ko Jald I LOVE YO BOLAIN..

hai na Larkiyo?? 

AND now i want ALL the devoted readers of this MY PRINCE CHAMING, CAN YOU FORGET THE PAST, THE IMPERFECT HUSBAND to come and show your love to our beloved writer Shraddha a.k.a Shraddska

Hope we will catch like such stories in future too From Shradds.  And I want say to our sweetheart writer all the best...! 

"May you always be blessed with walls for the wind. A roof for the rain. A warm cup of tea by the fire. Laughter to cheer you. Those you love near you. And all that your heart might desire.

Thankyou guys For Reading this Post.. DO COMMENT Smile bas 2 minute he ki tw baat hai yarr Embarrassed

i think i should say taa taa bye bye now ...

jaate jaate Iik baat Addii... Smile

Now Finaaaly BYE!! 

KEEP RAWKING SWEETHEART!!

Edited by Shona.Angel - 06 November 2012 at 1:14pm

The following 111 member(s) liked the above post:

gogo9895dreambiggoforitsakuno1cappacuinosrishti9015Meaow_zdocbennakriti25day_lilyaarushhSukanya05samsung04lOVENIfazkaDhwaniKSarhi10aarrnnaavvParidhi7250srilathasiram1415thaaniyaBells.E.cullenUltimateWishesLil_Miss_CrazyBubblySanayaKtotheMjessjazzarshifan04barfi-Alinaa-swati-891DAliceArshibestPrncssOfHeartpantrossyOnlookermeradilsweet_butterflymeem17aamshula87huny.thebestdeviarshiAshavikajolkonna-Keerthi-shraddskasanaroxxprincess84aafanGodsEyepinkpearlzswetha_chdmg123PriyyankaAliya_hzsnlakraj80TwilightStar_JPnazibahpraseethagangsuRuki.FreallyhappykamalapushpakushigowdanannavIronButterflyHumayra-Farwa_Ibrahim-sruthickpeeplideepika45frenzyydeeswarnapavi1kooltoadfffan123shonagudiarocking meenuridizzzsayli_sarun-Zara---Siva--soni4evazafi.Melody.VYGA89SamiyaIPKKNDLyssaPie..Anita..drunkiiebabemandy15PoochiePieArjuhisisSuchi.Rvaishiksgswetha10Ethereal-PathAkorshimitzi11jas0308Riima_Azraa...shruti...alipie.rkapoor1382ASR6262nishu_shorna-AviatoR-mishti_17MysticRiverdumas.Nightingale...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Appreciation Thread For Shraddha a.k.a Shraddska" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dmg123

IF-Dazzler

dmg123

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Very well said!!! I totally agree, she is very amazing...and you are awesome for making this post!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona.AngelshraddskaArjuhisis

TabbyJ.

IF-Rockerz

TabbyJ.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with u!!
and join u in the appreciation!!

shraddskaShona.AngelArjuhisis

cymateli

IF-Dazzler

cymateli

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
RESERVED Evil Smile

ssyahoo

IF-Sizzlerz

ssyahoo

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Well deserved post!! Thanks for writing some amazing stories!

shraddskaShona.AngelArjuhisis

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, CC, PR,CP, FIR BC Winner

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shraddskaArjuhisis

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Hey sweets,

appreciation threads for members should be done in the members lounge or chat club or CFC forum. I am moving this over to ML forum :) 

sam88

IF-Rockerz

sam88

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

amana totally agreed with u ... shradds u r doing a great job ...keep it up Hug

Edited by sam88 - 06 November 2012 at 4:54pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top