Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
 Gopi's haar is still missing...Ouch  But at last Rashi found that in the freezer !!!Shocked Ahem confesses his crime !!!Tongue Rashi's auction secrets out.. Koki decided to pay  1 lakh for her mistake.. Rashi will not get no sari for diwali!!!LOL Kinjal is still burning brown in doubts and jealousy  LOL Urmi said sorry  to Koki ( That I am not sure whether  I was imagining that or not!!!Wink)

The missing necklace

Rashi  feels that everyone is directly or indirectly pointing fingers at her LOL  She thinks that even the doodhwaala is doubting her!!!LOL To add more fuel to it even her mummy asks for confirmation!!!Shocked Totally heart broken, Rashi came down stairs listening to koki - Hetal conversation/...

H: let's check in this  masala dabbas too... You never know!!!Confused

K: I checked under the flower pots too near Rashi's bed room Confused

R:Dead They  pakka believe that I am the chor!!!Dead

K: And I heard she was talking to  some auction fellows!!!Shocked

Everyone shocked and ddi some mental calcutaltions..Ouch But before anyone says anything Gopi saw Rashi on stairs .. she shouted, RASHI BEN!!!!! Big smile Hearing this Rashi lost her balance and slipped one step and gained one moch!!!Tongue The two drama queens of the house ran to her assistance..Ouch

H: RASHIII..Shocked. Kya hua?!!! kaisse hua...Shocked  you alright?!!!
OuchDid you break your leg?!!!Shocked

R: Nahi mummy ji.. I am fine.. Buss ek moch hai... Phir bhi mein teek hoom.. dekho  I can even dance bhangra  Dancing Mauja hi mauja  Dancing I mean moch hi moch Tongue

H: I will get some ice for you...Shocked

R: No no mummy ji.. Meetti is very busy these days .. I will do it my own...Smile

G: Rashi ben , mein...?Cry

R: No thanks Gopi, Jithna kiya hai,  uthna kaafi hai!!!Confused hmmm ja ja .. jaa ke aaram kar lo...Disapprove

Rashi goes to the kitchen.. opens the freezer for ice... And TA-DA!!!!!Star There it is...Star the infamous diamond necklace!!!Shocked

She took it out and started wondering .. how and whys!!!Confused I was like screaming at her ' Run to the hall before someone sees you holding it here!!!'Shocked Anyways she ran calling out for everyone... but No one was so pleased to see her!!!!  ( What is their problem?!!!Shocked) So now we get to know what was the modis' mental calculation result!!!Tongue
The result was Rashi = chor !!!Shocked

R: I found it in the fridge!!! Mera yakeen kijiye... I am not lying..Cry I really found it in the freezer!!! I have not seen this after  Gb day...Cry Now sachi I got it  in the freezer... I have not done anything... CryPlease I have not done anything!!!Cry

ME: Rashi , my dear.. But they did not say anything!!!  Shocked

K & H : But who will put necklace in the freezer?!!!ShockedAngry ( It was almost like they do not believe her!!!!Shocked)

ME: OK Dear, Now you can freak out!!!Wink They really said it now!!!Ouch

But Gopi touched the box and found it ice cold... and put cold water on the doubtful heads!!Smile

Suddenly  Ahem got some late realizations!!ShockedAngry

A: OH, Now I remember  ...I put that in the fridge and forgot about that!!!Confused silly me!!!D'oh

K:( Shocked shocked!! blinked her  eyes many times... cleared her ears again LOL) Ahem , YOU?!!!!Shocked

A: Sorry mom.. sorry Rashi.. I forgot to tell youEmbarrassed

K: But why?!!Shocked

A: MOm, as we brought this from an A/C showroom, I thought if we keep it in room temperature , it will get spoiled .. so I thought to put in the fridge Tongue

K:  Oh Ahem beta,  so you put that in the freezer !!!Embarrassed Ok .. Its ok.. for you 7 khoon maaf..Wink. After all you are my Jigar ka thukkda Tongue But Rashi, YOU>>>Angry Now you tell me about that auction convo you had... NOWAngry

Rashi confessed all her sins Cry

R: I did not  wanted that sari.. Yeha pe mujhe teek se khana nahi miltha toh,I went  to eat free thaali Cry I did not know that Thaali is sari and there is no thaali  !!!CryCry

Everyone : AWWw !!!Smile

Koki decided to Give 1 lakh to save Rashi after giving her a dose of daat LOLLOL An immensely grateful Rashi calls her mummy and ask her to come and say sorry to Koki...Clap

Dhawal , Kinjal aur woh..!!!

Kinjal checked Dhawal bahi's phone messages...  she scrolled down... one message reads : Darling, came fast...  waiting for you, my love Embarrassed XOXOXO... 

K: Kamini... chudayil..  bitch.. dekhte hai kaun hai yeh...? Angry... arrey, yeh toh mein ne bheja hai!!! silly me!!!Embarrassed

But her further investigation revealed some doubtful messages too Ouch But she told herself that she does not  give a damn about that!!!LOLLOL REALLY?!!!Tongue

Lunch time in RN...  ( Through Kinjal's eyes!Smile)

Fayi came humming under her breath... she seems to be very happy... AngryDhawal ji came smiling... Is he smiling a lot these days?!!Shocked or am I imagining?!!!Confused  No, he is definitely glowing ... LOVE?!!!Shocked But kaun?!!!Confused...  A message ... he looked at it and smiled again ShockedOuch.. Ok  I will probe a bitTongue

K: Dhawal ji, who is that?!!Smile ( Oh god !,I have not been this pleasant to anyone ever in my life!!!Shocked)

D: Oh, that's nothing... Business Smile

That was an equally  polite answer.Angry. But I know You are Hiding something from me Unhappy... Then some fayi bakwaas... Well, she is bakwass personified Angry... Then  Dhawal ji's phone rings .. and fayi's too.. Kya fayi ka bhi chakkar chal rehi hai?!!!!Shocked Dono excused me and left for private talks Cry 

Apologies, Domina !

Even though Urmi said only her joothi will say sorry to Koki, in the morning  Joothi along with Urmi came MM and said sorry to Koki for  her misdeeds Tongue

U:  Maaf kijiye hamein.. nothing like this will ever happen in the future ConfusedOuch

ME: Yes, No more auctions , you mean, right?!!!Wink

K: I know you very well for that!!! .. so I know what is the future gonna be!!Tongue

U: I am not used to make such mistakes, you know!!..Smile. I dont know how  I get caught this time...Shocked  I mean, I dont know how I did such horrible mistake!!!Tongue

K: I know  I know.. you are spotless..Tongue But why are you sweating?!!!ShockedTongue

U: Me ?!! sweating?!!! Shocked Shayad  meri make up assistant did not wipe my face properly before the shot!!!Wink

K: OK, Then you clean you face .. I have some urgent masala works in the kitchen Smile

She stood up and walk towards the kitchen... seeing this Urmi took a burfi from the plate.. Suddenly Koki turned back , as if she sensed it!!!Shocked Urmi drops the burfi  down LOL

K: Blah blah blah cloths... teek hai?!!! Smile And feed  all this sweets to your mummy .. let me see isski greed kam hoti hai yah nahi!!ShockedTongue

U:Dead .. Hmmm time for another kalakaari!!Angry

Around the corner

> I felt bad when Rashi said she is alone and she will face it alone...Ouch. For whatever reason, she is always alone!!Cry

>  A: I am sorry to scold you, JIgar Confused

J: It's  ok bhai... ussi bahane  mujhe thoda screen space toh mila!!!.Tongue. I hope ki  everyday you lose a necklace and everyday you scold me Wink

> K: NO sari for  Rashi  on Diwali Angry

Chirag bhai was like ' Good ,one expense excused'!!!Tongue

> For Rashi  ,Koki showed  the glory of her kajraari eyes and life sentence... For Ahem,Koki issued one warning  and  released him!!Shocked So unfair!!Angry

>For the first time in their marriage, Kinjal calls Dhawal bahi to ask whether  he is coming for lunch!!!!Embarrassed Loved it!!!Embarrassed

> When she asked  ' kaun hai?' pointing the phone, she really looks like  his biwi... Embarrassed Kinjal way to go , gal!!Clap

Precap

Urmi's Revenge!!Shocked She said diabetes and  Koki got it!!!ShockedOuch

Urmila ben, what are you?!!!Tongue  There is always something to learn from you!!! First beer treatment for kidney stonesWink.. Now how to get an instant diabetes?!!!!Shocked

Smile A like or comment will not hurt Smile

Edited by ilike_tv - 06 November 2012 at 12:52pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nehal0119HelloHunnyBunny-nilani-basuanasuyamona05GuggulShaunSAswasthiawesome-rajiDeepzpadukoneJustlikethat1NazimKiDewaniDivineDarknessANJ4ani_gr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The frozen necklace!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Hilarious PonnyClap

Loved the Dhawal-Kinjal convo and the messaging takeEmbarrassed It was funny and so cuteLOL 

Kinjal darling is really losing sleep over her hubby's secret affair.. Aww.. She was the wife today. Her pretense and then her anxiety... Work, my foot dialogues are great!!  She so loves DhawalEmbarrassed

BTW, come on.. Koki did not scold Rashi.. Agreed the sari thing for Diwali was a little overboard but until then no one scolded Rashi, not for the necklaceOuch 
Plus unlike Rashi who had to be interrogated to get the truth out, Ahem confesses himself. Deal tho banta hai boss.. A confession is different from a cross examinationSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvGuggulShaunSANazimKiDewaniani_gr

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Hilarious PonnyClap

Loved the Dhawal-Kinjal convo and the messaging takeEmbarrassed It was funny and so cuteLOL 

Kinjal darling is really losing sleep over her hubby's secret affair.. Aww.. She was the wife today. Her pretense and then her anxiety... Work, my foot dialogues are great!!  She so loves DhawalEmbarrassed

BTW, come on.. Koki did not scold Rashi.. Agreed the sari thing for Diwali was a little overboard but until then no one scolded Rashi, not for the necklaceOuch 
Plus unlike Rashi who had to be interrogated to get the truth out, Ahem confesses himself. Deal tho banta hai boss.. A confession is different from a cross examinationSmile

Thanks Harini Big smile But I really believe that If Ahem did not confessed on time, KOki would have  done  a third degree interrogation on Rashi!!Dead

ShaunSAJustlikethat1NazimKiDewaniDeepzpadukoneani_gr

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilike_tv

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Hilarious PonnyClap

Thanks Harini Big smile But I really believe that If Ahem did not confessed on time, KOki would have  done  a third degree interrogation on Rashi!!Dead

Oh yeah.. Rashi was sweating so much even without any provocation.. Third degree and case would have been closed on her on circumstantial evidence.. Even Jigar would not have bailed her outConfused I agree..
Guilty conscience is a funny thing. Made her sweat buckets for a crime she almost didSmile

ilike_tvGuggulShaunSANazimKiDewaniDeepzpadukone

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
That was so hilarious Ponny. 

Loved the reason for Ahem putting the jewellery in the freezer.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvShaunSAJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
hilarious post ponny...
kinjal dhawal scene ws nice..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvShaunSAJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks deariee to make such hillarious post ponny Clap missing badly ur post n our laughter express Wink

Rashi did so much bad n wrong deeds so every one doubting tu banti hai... Even dhoodwale ki bhi ROFL Clap
Dear its Ahem Modi The Son Of Koki Ben Modi...Star
agar Ahemji ko 7 khoon maaf nahi hogay tu aur kis ko hoge after all he is Ahem dikra Wink
but Ahemji accept his mistake was really the good one n immegiate he apologised to Embarrassed esp Rashi Shocked n jigarEmbarrassed   
rashi rocodile treas never ever effected on koki Cry

Hey loved to see kinjal calls dhawal bhai for the first time.. Or finally she behaving like a biwi Big smile good going kinjal didi Thumbs Up

ufff this urmi got on my nevers seriously... How can some be pathetic like her... Angry Angry
kabhi nahi sudhre gi urmila ben shah Dead plz tellme kis meeti ki bani hai ye UBS Angry

Edited by -GiNa- - 06 November 2012 at 11:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvShaunSAJustlikethat1

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Wonderful and hilarious post as alwaysClap, loving kinjal dhawal track, waiting for the day when kinjal will realize her loveWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvShaunSANazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top