Consoling Agam by Nimrit ...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
In today's episode This is one of the best scene .where Nimrit console Agam  in a very understanding way

The  way Nimrit   express her concern on Agam  and made him to realised that she is  there to help  him  any time  
Enjoy this video

[YOUTUBE] http://youtu.be/OZQ6-0zbEGk[/YOUTUBE]

the way agam opened his eyes in a jolt made me feel that somewhere down the line he still has feelings for someone he thinks as natasha but is his real nimrit
Thanks for video anasuyaji..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZQ6-0zbEGk&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

One heart touching moment of Agni.Nimrit always there for her Agam ... in the end she fulfilled his wish to share a moment with his Nimrit.Agam feels it by his heart she can be Nimrit  but taking time for the realisation ..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
@nutmeg.i second your thought.Agam still has feelings for Nats/Nimrit.

It was crystal clear in that scene and also where yug wanted to hug Nimrit and about the necklace ..
@savee- i was just going to say that.
agam STILL doesnt like yug around nimrit/nats...his expressions when yug said darling, the necklace etc...it still feels that his heart has not completely given up
@nutmeg..Deep down his heart Nats/Nimrit is there and still feels same emotion for her..

As you said Agam does not like Yug being so close to Nats/Nimrit..why its a husband instinct somehow and yes his heart has not given up on his feelings for her..

I think  this is what will make Agam realise sooner or later without Nimrit saying anything she is his Nimrit..
Thanks Anasuya ji for sharing the video.

LOVED the scene a lot..

Agam gaze on Nimrit /Nats at the end so heart touching..

He unknowingly feels her as his Nimrit..,
Have you  noticed when Yug come forward to  hug Nimrit, the dislike showed by Agam in his face

This is not the first time Agam feels upset when ever Yug comes near to Nimrit he can't tolerate that he shows in his expressions...

you can clearly make out Agam 's expressions in this video.

Edited by anasuya43 - 11 years ago