Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

where show is heading.?? (Page 3)

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
 i agree with you  ila bedi now intentionally making us fan angry by destroying both leads      

ila bedi has no moneyLOL  she is more interested in new show khamoshiya on star plus   may be this might be reason current track  trp will be -2 for sureOuch

but zee giving promo why zee is promoting this lost show then confusing ?

after march this show is going no where by the way   now no story left

let sumit and rati do new shows    let hd end 

current track  isnot watchable
AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanverma108

i agree with you  ila bedi now intentionally making us fan angry by destroying both leads      

ila bedi has no moneyLOL  she is more interested in new show khamoshiya on star plus   may be this might be reason current track  trp will be -2 for sureOuch

but zee giving promo why zee is promoting this lost show then confusing ?

after march this show is going no where by the way   now no story left

let sumit and rati do new shows    let hd end 

current track  isnot watchable

I agree! Its best if HD ends on a happy note. This stretching out is unacceptable. Rati, Sumit and the rest of the crew could move onto something better. It is true a serial shutting down means unemployment of many many pple and not only the actors. I hope Ila takes her crew members for Khamoshiyan! I am fed up of seeing Rati do this sad role! Hitler didi is nowhere to be seen anymore. What is the reason to call this show HD if Hitler didi(I dont mean Indira) will not be existent anymore?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Paulomi-

innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
even if they show zaara is indira the story has been destroyed left right centre

if indira comes they will show what tell me ?  shweta indira mahaan mellodrama sauten nautanki   noAngry

its better hd ends on positive note

i know ending show means lot of unemployment but its show business  

a show which started has to end  nothing to be emotional about it  

more new shows will come   i wonder sumit and rati come in new shows soonSmile

-Paulomi-

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

Originally posted by -Paulomi-

Arey yaar they showed how Lakshmi died,but here they directly showed her barsi and her funeral in a flash-back sequence.

moreover she has a ML.

Everything depends upon how the cvs handle this and everyone knows how famous they are for bloopers.

There they didn't show Lakshmi's funeral , and directly went to leap.

So in their forum , people kept on hoping till the last day of serial , that they will show her to be Lakshmi only in the End.LOL    (Just like here). But all their hopes belied.

Here HD has already shown funeral scene , so chances are still lesser.

but this serial's name is HITLER  DIDI then how she'll be dead.Even if they would have killed Rishi I would have blindly believed,but its Indira know and u have seen all the hints.Many things are yet to be revealed now.I don't know when will they do it 

Surish

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Yeh Mandira rape track se shuru hua hai sab kuch pehle sab kuch achcha tha,logical tha. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7Surish

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Raj bhai: Why do I get a feeling that Ila ji is purposely doing this to lower expectations and trp which will facilitate closing down HD this December? You know this happens right! Sometimes negative publicity is created out of vested interest. Otherwise with a no trp thing for 2 months a serial should try and build its fanbase, popularity and experiment with storylines which would have otherwise not been shown due to trp and channel pressure and the story could be moved in a direction which will bring positive criticism. But even after being given the golden opportunity Ila ma'am decided to play with fire! WHY? I find this fishy! Ouch 

as of now--it seems HD is safe as zee tv is feeling pressure to close MKKPB as lead replacement affecting that show very badly.

Edited by 100raj - 07 November 2012 at 3:01am
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
raj bhai how r u

but this extra marital affair is bull shit cant watch it with family  ye ila mata ko kya ho gaya she is destroying now both leads 

ila bedi has always and still destroying killing rishi character its better to kill rishi LOL

a smart cop like zaara beaten by malik khan  and zaara cant see malik bullet woundShocked

rishi has been turned worse than inderShocked

Edited by amanverma108 - 07 November 2012 at 3:29am
ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashish.sachi

Arey yaar they showed how Lakshmi died,but here they directly showed her barsi and her funeral in a flash-back sequence.

moreover she has a ML.

Everything depends upon how the cvs handle this and everyone knows how famous they are for bloopers.

There they didn't show Lakshmi's funeral , and directly went to leap.

So in their forum , people kept on hoping till the last day of serial , that they will show her to be Lakshmi only in the End.LOL    (Just like here). But all their hopes belied.

Here HD has already shown funeral scene , so chances are still lesser.

but this serial's name is HITLER  DIDI then how she'll be dead.Even if they would have killed Rishi I would have blindly believed,but its Indira know and u have seen all the hints.Many things are yet to be revealed now.I don't know when will they do it 

Even that serial's name was "Main Laxmi tere Aangan ki"  LOL

Go to top