Phir Subah Hogi

WU 6 11 12.Adi Sugni wedding :drama & truth out. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Sugni by forceabily marrying Adi has made everyone believe that she is a gold digger and Bedni women.
Reva got a chance to take revenge and poison everyones' mind against Sugni as TVS no longer supports her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrlidvincroziaxxkomal07tulipdaisy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 6 11 12.Adi Sugni wedding :drama & truth out. (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
When they introduced MS in the palki i thought she will be one strong character in the show.

Yesterday when TVS was hitting Adi and said u stole my love MS didn't even ask what they were talking about or was curious. All were like statues watching the drama. 2nd no single thakur at the wedding and not a single person spoke that she is a bedni from so many days how can that be possible that too in a small village where people meet 2-3 times a day. Jiji how can she allow her son to get married when she hates bedni, I have never seen her shouting at ADI about it and for Vikram she was against it even before rewa rose from dead.

Finally the CV's wanted to accomplish their mission of getting them married they did now their mission of Vikram to turn to worse.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyPutijaChalhovcroziaxxkomal07tulipdaisy

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
I dont understand -

Sugni wanted to prove her realtionship is pure - which one?

Her love for TVS - she said last week in front of Sitamaya  pyaar karna or paana alag baat hai. My love for TVS is pure so I will live my life loving him but never being with him.

Her relationship with Adi - She sees him as a friend. Both times G and she have put him in a difficult position and he has felt compled to marry her. How  can this relationship be pure when although yes it has meant she has removed herself from TVS she has also snatched away Amu's happiness twice now as Adi was about to go back to her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrPutijaChalhovcroziaxxlidvinkomal07

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Thank you Arti for clarification.
Oh my god!!!!!!!! Sugni wants to prove that her relation with Adi pure?
What about the relation she has with TVS?
I think she told Adi is her friend only.By marrying your friend you can prove your friendship..What a funda????? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyPutijaChalhovcroziaxxlidvinkomal07

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Thanks Chal for the WU.

Stunned at the reason the CVs have given to justify the Adi-Sug marriage that to prove she is pure she marries Adi.  She should have walked out of the haveli and the village to prove she was innocent as her mother had suggested to her.  Now she has only proved that Adi is not man enough to stand up for himself.    Now she is going to bring bloodshed into the haveli as her mother had warned her. 

A wonderful lesson the CVs have set for the young generation hold a gun to your head and nobody can stop you from marrying the person you want to.

But atlast Vikram is free of her.  Now it is pay back time and i am going to start watching this show from now onwards.

Edited by Saviosaraff - 07 November 2012 at 3:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyPutijaChalhovcroziaxx

Tasminj

Tasminj

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
First story I have ever seen where the lead character, Sugni, is so hated and so negative. Where is the entertainment people?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyPutijaChalhovcroziaxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.