Phir Subah Hogi

WU 6 11 12.Adi Sugni wedding :drama & truth out. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 6 11 12.Adi Sugni wedding :drama & truth out. (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Thank You

martalinda

martalinda

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
ShockedConfused

ryukie

Goldie

ryukie

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
This show has turned 2 sumtin else

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvin

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
SmileThanks chalhov for the update. Seen many movies, shows, serials, both in American and Indian, but this is first time I have seen a girl getting married holding a gun to her head and the groom following like dumb puppetLOL. Find today's episode hilariousROFL couldn't stop laughing, cause everyone present at the wedding all decked out,didn't 
said nothing about 'Sugni's high handiness, and her being a Bedni, and the way she manipulated the whole fiasco of a wedding. Have seen love marriage, arranged marriage, elope marriage, forced marriage, and now the new fashion is "gunpoint marriage" Sugni set a new trend "gunpoint marriage" and this will be catching on soon amongst 
younger generation.
Never in my wildest dreams I would have guess what was going to transpired in today's episode, between Adi ,Sugni and Vickram, after watching last week's episodes and how torment,hurt regretful,and remorseful Sugni was feeling for rebuking Vickram's love.
The CVs sure shocked us all to the core,and do in a nasty and demeaning fashion.
Could have sworn this show was about the journey and the struggles of a Bedni named Sugni, whose attempt is to change the age old tradition of Rai and Sardhakai, and her dreams is to have a respectable marriage, so far Sugni hasn't seen no struggles on her own, cause she always had Vickram by her side protecting and helping her and family members out.
Since Sugni 's Sardhakai her family have been rolling in "mulla",and she have been decked out in expensive clothes and jewelry she never seen in her lifetime.
Now she has a new and younger fool to fend for her and her family members.Silly

Edited by Sandy66 - 06 November 2012 at 7:39pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrPutijaChalhovlidvinkomal07JulieDtulipdaisy-rupa-

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

Sugni married forcefully ?

Why dint she tell the truth ?She was supposed to tell the truth to MAA.
So now Riva told to MA the truth ,her side of truth.
Why Vikram points gun to Sugni?
Sorry i dint watch the episode.Please clarify me if someone has time please.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovlidvinkomal07

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
It was a headache inducing episode I am tired of seeing Sugni's repeated marriage to Adi and same old nonsense.
So just to prove she & Adi are pure she got married to Adi???
What an utter nonsense, never seen such fickle character on show.

Only consolation was Vikram & Amrita both are spared off Adi & Sugni for better.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyPutijaChalhovlidvinkomal07

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seemasr

Sugni married forcefully ?

Why dint she tell the truth ?She was supposed to tell the truth to MAA.
So now Riva told to MA the truth ,her side of truth.
Why Vikram points gun to Sugni?
Sorry i dint watch the episode.Please clarify me if someone has time please.Embarrassed

seema vikram accuses Adi and later tells sugni is playing with his & Adi's feelings.(I missed one scene) Just to prove that her relation with Adi is sacred she decides to marry him on the spot. Vikram gets furious and points gun at Adi becoz he fills her maang.
Sugni doesnt even utter one word about her truth.
Sugni snatches the gun from vikram and tells seh will kill herself, poor vicky keeps quite and sugni with gun as protection marries Adi who readily agrees.
Later she gives the gun to shoot them off, vicky about to fire when Jiji stops and pleads him.

Reva to make sugni life bitter tells that sugni has trapped both vicky adi in her charms and making them against one another and also snatched vicky from her & proving she is a true bedini.MT shocked to know sugni is a bedini.

Edited by ash_arti - 06 November 2012 at 11:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovlidvinkomal07

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.