WU 6 11 12.Adi Sugni wedding :drama & truth out.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for WU chalhov ðŸ¤—

today's episode was really very disappointing though i was knowing what the cvs have in store but i never wanted to accept that they will show their leads being so repugnant but they did it ðŸ¤¬ sugni every time i wanted to trust u because i really liked u in initial epi's of PSH as a strong,  brave , honest and down to earth  girl but every time i got disappointment from u . you are nothing but a true bedni a greedy and characterless women may u die soon before enjoying vikram's properties and luxuries of a thakurian ðŸ˜¡

i so wanted vikram to shoot sugni or adi . vikram u only punched adi  u are really a saint if i was in ur place i swear i would have beated that bast**d till death !!😡 

ok now thank god sugni spared vikram . he is free from her clutches but please throw them out of ur haveli make them suffer ðŸ˜”

no offense to adini fans its only my POV 

my fellow member please excuse me if am harsh/rude but today's  episode really made me sick ðŸ˜¡ !!
Edited by pankhudi11 - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks

I thought Sugni was rushing to tell the truth to MT? What the hell happened to telling the truth and walking away? I thought that she was going to tell the truth and somehow or the other MT forgives her and asks Adini to marry. But if the bedni once again demanded that Adi marry her,  well girl you have sunk lower than the white lines on the road!!! Finally her true face is revealed to all. Is there still a doubt that the only thing she ever wanted was money and status????
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs.
Why turning tvs neg? Adi is befitting.
Surish thumbnail
Thank You
ryukie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This show has turned 2 sumtin else
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊Thanks chalhov for the update. Seen many movies, shows, serials, both in American and Indian, but this is first time I have seen a girl getting married holding a gun to her head and the groom following like dumb puppet😆. Find today's episode hilarious🤣 couldn't stop laughing, cause everyone present at the wedding all decked out,didn't 
said nothing about 'Sugni's high handiness, and her being a Bedni, and the way she manipulated the whole fiasco of a wedding. Have seen love marriage, arranged marriage, elope marriage, forced marriage, and now the new fashion is "gunpoint marriage" Sugni set a new trend "gunpoint marriage" and this will be catching on soon amongst 
younger generation.
Never in my wildest dreams I would have guess what was going to transpired in today's episode, between Adi ,Sugni and Vickram, after watching last week's episodes and how torment,hurt regretful,and remorseful Sugni was feeling for rebuking Vickram's love.
The CVs sure shocked us all to the core,and do in a nasty and demeaning fashion.
Could have sworn this show was about the journey and the struggles of a Bedni named Sugni, whose attempt is to change the age old tradition of Rai and Sardhakai, and her dreams is to have a respectable marriage, so far Sugni hasn't seen no struggles on her own, cause she always had Vickram by her side protecting and helping her and family members out.
Since Sugni 's Sardhakai her family have been rolling in "mulla",and she have been decked out in expensive clothes and jewelry she never seen in her lifetime.
Now she has a new and younger fool to fend for her and her family members.🤪
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sugni married forcefully ?

Why dint she tell the truth ?She was supposed to tell the truth to MAA.
So now Riva told to MA the truth ,her side of truth.
Why Vikram points gun to Sugni?
Sorry i dint watch the episode.Please clarify me if someone has time please.😳
daffodil81 thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
It was a headache inducing episode I am tired of seeing Sugni's repeated marriage to Adi and same old nonsense.
So just to prove she & Adi are pure she got married to Adi???
What an utter nonsense, never seen such fickle character on show.

Only consolation was Vikram & Amrita both are spared off Adi & Sugni for better.