Phir Subah Hogi

WU 6 11 12.Adi Sugni wedding :drama & truth out.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*vita_narineshivnirahcirgaya_subjennyrsMC4821Opandaywebkaprshah1950reshma12sandy_rsc19gold1978stareshachadhewarshazidalocomotoskapu80lalitha13suzytestindiajennifer1toxiclycuteaninag~~~Sweta~~~A HUGE FANheartsmartekomasp3cubeddeepa101rgatturazor12gaayikaramonamchotibahufan1martalindaananthi.shankarmuktha_cuteseemasrshunu6ParamjitxXxNoreen786xXxlidvinkomal07JulieDVinnie79pankhudi_TiaRadeejagiSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 6 11 12.Adi Sugni wedding :drama & truth out." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ananthi.shankar

ananthi.shankar

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Thank you for ur update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindaPutijaChalhov

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindaPutijaChalhov

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
lmao thanks cv now Censored

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyPutijaChalhovpankhudi_TiaRa

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
thanks for WU chalhov Hug

today's episode was really very disappointing though i was knowing what the cvs have in store but i never wanted to accept that they will show their leads being so repugnant but they did it Censored sugni every time i wanted to trust u because i really liked u in initial epi's of PSH as a strong,  brave , honest and down to earth  girl but every time i got disappointment from u . you are nothing but a true bedni a greedy and characterless women may u die soon before enjoying vikram's properties and luxuries of a thakurian Angry

i so wanted vikram to shoot sugni or adi . vikram u only punched adi  u are really a saint if i was in ur place i swear i would have beated that bast**d till death !!Angry 

ok now thank god sugni spared vikram . he is free from her clutches but please throw them out of ur haveli make them suffer Unhappy

no offense to adini fans its only my POV Ouch

my fellow member please excuse me if am harsh/rude but today's  episode really made me sick Angry !!

Edited by pankhudi11 - 06 November 2012 at 12:15pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysandy_rsunnyroshiseemasrPutijaChalhovbabygirl198722lidvinkomal07JulieDtulipdaisy-rupa-

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks

I thought Sugni was rushing to tell the truth to MT? What the hell happened to telling the truth and walking away? I thought that she was going to tell the truth and somehow or the other MT forgives her and asks Adini to marry. But if the bedni once again demanded that Adi marry her,  well girl you have sunk lower than the white lines on the road!!! Finally her true face is revealed to all. Is there still a doubt that the only thing she ever wanted was money and status????

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysandy_rseemasrPutijaChalhovbabygirl198722lidvinkomal07-rupa-tulipdaisy

Shehnaz.K

Goldie

Shehnaz.K

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
tfs.
Why turning tvs neg? Adi is befitting.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovlidvinkomal07

khushimuskaan

IF-Sizzlerz

khushimuskaan

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
thanx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.