Aasman Se Aage

ITA , Reality Show awards

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Just saw the list of winners of ITA(Indian Television Academy) .. Good for the winners Deserving I guess,

One such award did catch my attention which was Survivor the Reality Show which was telecast on Starplus earlier this year.

It was an amazing Show much to deal with Mnd-Emotions & Physical Skills.. I remember Apurva in one of his interview on ASA did mention that he would love to be on Survivor as it was more of a team player series & you vote out each other to Survive rather than this so called public voting & the Manipulation & the Channel and the Production house wanting the so & so to be the favorite ..

Well Deserved Award for Survivor Even though it TANKED on the so called TRP box office.

And as it was told it was definitely the Baap of reality shows ClapClap .. I have watched Survivor US for 12 years & know the way the game is played so to bring it to India was a good approach, BUT yeah the Indian Audience want Masala Reality shows with a lot of Tamaasha pumped in SCRIPTED !!!

Now Looking at Survivor I truly Believe ASA deserved an award IT is also the Baap of All Shows.. The Foundation Set in Any show is all encapsulated in ASA.. Looking at shows which are so called TRP stoppers or any show the base is due to ASA...

ASA is a show which sadly not the masses show , Its an intelligent show it needed an intelligent audience to watch it and understand the way the FICTION part of the show was set up to MAP reality Back Stage or any show which deals with a character twisted turned , introduced to please the FIXED audience & how the "Actor" is traversing the path of FAME & where the Morals lie...

Kudos to Apurva who definitely deserves the BEST ACTOR Critically to have enacted the role of DC and shown this to the viewers who enjoyed ASA... According to my jury & my critical understanding this show and the actor indeed deserves the award...

MAYBE INDIAN AUDIENCE have to go a long way to UNDERSTAND shows like ASA... Apurva has shown this way to early on the idiot box ( the television is known as the idiot box LOL) as he sees forward always mapping many things as to why the FIXED audience is always FIXED All for the sake of TRP !!!!ClapClap

Yeah THE TRP is given a breather BUT must say ASA Survivor are defiantly the BAAP of SHOWS !! Be it Fiction or REALITY !!!

Just wanted to share my thoughts as ASA has defiantly changed my thought of how indian dramas are showcased & how the audiences is FIXED & everything THRIVES on TRP !!!

Edited by shanti05 - 06 November 2012 at 11:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolharianjanaApoorvaFan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ITA , Reality Show awards" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Well Said Shanti, Word ur thoughts, Ideally ASA is the Baap of Indian Televison Industry, Jo bhi Masala twist & turns every show shows now a days or have been showing, how media elevates an actor or how the audience sits glued as FIXED audience for a certain show is shown in ASA.. SADLY india as a country who watches shows have a long way to see a good well made show like ASA and they are still at a stage where intelligence viewing & level of understanding is not reached...The whole twist & turn for the sake of TRP the shows of the times is well told in ASA...and ONLY APurva hass the GUTS to do a show like ASA and extermely happy he did it atleast this show & apurva are winners in my eyes... This show is a masterpiece of indian television academy ... Its team will always get our jury award

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.