Phir Subah Hogi

Shaadi ho to like Adi and Sugni wedding..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I have watched lots of shows and lots of wedding but this wedding of Sugni with the gun was really special never seen before.
Your take please...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikavimseemasrananthi.shankarlidvin1gunjan7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shaadi ho to like Adi and Sugni wedding.." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinnie79

IF-Rockerz

Vinnie79

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL Tat was the mot funny thing ...she held herself at gun point ...Hmmm was it a few hours befor she was telling Gulabiya  " I don't want to marry Vickram  Thakur , and I don't want to matty Adi thakur !!!!"
 Actions speack louder than words Sugni and  guess what  thanks to you   you distoryed a  good home and a respectable family!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrlidvinJulieDronshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I always felt that these bednis were being exploited and really needed someone to help and educate them.
But today, it is finally proven that you can take the bedni out of prostitution, but you can't take the prostitute out of the bedni. It is finally clear why they are so hated by these thakurains. If given a chance to do good, they would rather be true to form and destroy a family. So better to leave them to suffer in their own filthy environment!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiseemasrlidvinVinnie79ronshaan

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

ROFLROFL Tat was the mot funny thing ...she held herself at gun point ...Hmmm was it a few hours befor she was telling Gulabiya  " I don't want to marry Vickram  Thakur , and I don't want to matty Adi thakur !!!!"
 Actions speack louder than words Sugni and  guess what  thanks to you   you distoryed a  good home and a respectable family!
I also take it as funny instead of a serious scene... why the MT did not talk or stop her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrlidvinronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
MT is useless she was there to support adi sugni marriage nothing else. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoy

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

MT is useless she was there to support adi sugni marriage nothing else. 
you are right indirect help for Sugni.

lidvin

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

I have watched lots of shows and lots of wedding but this wedding of Sugni with the gun was really special never seen before.
Your take please...

One more wedding took place in a similar manner LTL where Lead actor Dutta bahu (MR) had got married with gun in his hand but he was amazing. He is also one of the finest actor. Watched till (MR) was in that show though i never liked the script of the show but use to watch for him as do now for VB in PSH.

Edited by lidvin - 07 November 2012 at 1:54am

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Sugni claims that vikram never LOVED her if he didnt he would say Come On girl Shoot Your Self !!!

ocendejoy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.