Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
I dont trust writers once the TRP are out and if it is low to make the show interesting they may get them again married. Happens most of the time

Edited by lidvin - 07 November 2012 at 12:28am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Any Problem solution is (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shunu6

The Story is over end the show

Exactly the purpose of this show has been gserved. A bedni has become a thakurain now what is left to show?  The show was supposed to be on her journey from bedni to a married girl. Journey is over now stop this disgusting show plzDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoylidvin

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lidvin

I dont trust writers once the TRP are out and if it is low to make the show interesting they may get them again married. Happens most of the time

again married? Adi-sugni? how many times we will be tortured with their marriage fiasco?Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvin

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal07

Originally posted by lidvin

again married? Adi-sugni? how many times we will be tortured with their marriage fiasco?Angry

Komal i mean not adi-sugni again they might disappear adi for some time and rise him again from dead like rewa and get sug married to some new character or so u never know, happens in most show to bring masala ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.