Any Problem solution is

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Any problem arises Sugni takes the box of sindoor and stands in front of Adi..Does this girl understand the meaning of the sindoor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it is sooo frustrating to watch this show and see how they've destroyed it...i almost want sugni to suffer i really dislike her character
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You know what is sad - thus far the writers have made mockery of:
- human decency, morals and principles
- family values
- divorce
- God (the amount of time God has been used to endorse what common sense tells you is wrong)

and now they are hell bent on making a mockery of / trivialising marriage.

I don't watch Indian serials so i dont know - is there nothing positive, happy, uplifting or indeed any/all of the above being respected?

Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sugni doesn't know the meaning of love, honor, commitment, and faithfulness😡What makes you think she knows the meaning of SINDOOR. Anytime she is face with a problem or predicament , the SINDOOR is her solution, and the fool Adi will oblige her, cause he 
is crazy about her after spending two weeks with her. At the beginning of the show everyone of us admired and loved Sugni's character but, now she is considered a cheap, and low-down dirty b🤬ch.
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The Story is over end the show
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
how a bedni can understand  the meaning and strength of SINDHOOR . they only know one thing that is by putting sindhoor of a thakur's name in their fore  head they'll become thakurian and their dream will come true !😡 Edited by pankhudi11 - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's like Vikram told G yesterday, she taught Sugni WORDS like honour and reputation but NOT THE MEANING of the words. She doesn't understand the meaning of sindhoor, friendship, trust ,etc.

If she did, she may have taken different approach to everything.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
If they are really married I hope in the next future they are shown marrying in a proper manner though in dream only for not maligning what is known as sindoor a very necessary thing needed in a hindu marriage. And yes I want Sugni now to understand what is Sindoor and Mangalsutra which yesterday she pulled to fix it well in her neck.Hope someone explains it to her.Edited by KajAnj - 11 years ago
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I dont trust writers once the TRP are out and if it is low to make the show interesting they may get them again married. Happens most of the timeEdited by lidvin - 11 years ago
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shunu6

The Story is over end the show

Exactly the purpose of this show has been gserved. A bedni has become a thakurain now what is left to show?  The show was supposed to be on her journey from bedni to a married girl. Journey is over now stop this disgusting show plz🤢