Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Man Shit :'( !! its Just Getting Painful Re ! ALL r SUFFERING ! all r in Pain !! Sarpanch didnt know he has to pay this big prize for his 1 Mistake ! where Ratan :'( My Heart cries for her Dammit !! n Veera n RV :'( !! what shall i say ! Precap Just made me Cry ! YES im Crying ! this Show is going to be Very Hard to Watch Man ! n that too Without Tissue ! its just Way too Painful :'( !! is it thn Sarpanch May Have been asked to leave the Village ? ! n RV goes Along with him ? ! this journey of RV will not be easy ! there r going to be alot Ups n Downs ! :'( !! alot hatred n pain :'( ! 
man Im lovin this show ! 

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915GkdloverReeshAxymnithi07-Swetha-aysha1989xXxNoreen786xXxSnowGirl18sama0023-RD-Amiiish..Labyrinth..SmritiKathajyoti07DJ..darshana23-Rojaa-MyInspirationzsuj01f.s.mseelaksAngelicDesiresJustlikethat1-Blind.Dance--brokensoul--MERRY-Lennie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THIS SHOW is going to be Real Hard :'( ! *cry*" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
yup!!!!!!! really hard not to cry ...really a shock when i came to know that its sampooran did a mistake but really ...in love with this show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wildcatdeetha

yup!!!!!!! really hard not to cry ...really a shock when i came to know that its sampooran did a mistake but really ...in love with this show
Seriously ! just the music is enough to make me cry :'( ! not to forget the Strong acting By all ! :'( !! 

see the thing is No1 is Listening to his part of the story ! we dunno yet how he ended up doing the mistake

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

Seriously ! just the music is enough to make me cry :'( ! not to forget the Strong acting By all ! :'( !! 

see the thing is No1 is Listening to his part of the story ! we dunno yet how he ended up doing the mistake

really yaar!!!!!!! its just ...uff...i controlled myself all the way par jab RV bachi ko chup karni ki koshish karta hai and tha BG veer ki ardaas veera left me sobbing...koi jaana kyun nahi chahta aakhir hua kya hai... he is such a perfect man ... itna toh jaan lena chahiye...

and ratan...u know i lovd her character and her most coz of that happy bubly character...now it justCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Manal..

really yaar!!!!!!! its just ...uff...i controlled myself all the way par jab RV bachi ko chup karni ki koshish karta hai and tha BG veer ki ardaas veera left me sobbing...koi jaana kyun nahi chahta aakhir hua kya hai... he is such a perfect man ... itna toh jaan lena chahiye...

and ratan...u know i lovd her character and her most coz of that happy bubly character...now it justCry
She is a Wife :/ ! n i can feel her ! pain ! as i saw my mother in Ratan !! my mother Reaction was worst ! no wife can Take such Betration 

-Blind.Dance-

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
really the only character honestly i m crying for is ratan...and her action...mindblowing

.FlawlessSarun.

-brokensoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-brokensoul-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Nice post.

Amazing show. Just amazing. No words to describe every emotion is bang on.

This show sure going to be hard to watch,  Every scene left a lump in my throat and even Ranvi's innocent too makes me cry even if he was so happy to get a sister.

Nothing can make the perfect family perfect again. It takes just one mistake, which could change your life altogether. Not only your life. All the people who is close to U and around U.

Felt sorry for everyone.

Actors were just fab. Sneha's acting was just fantastic.

even Amritha too makes people sorry for herself, though somehow it was both their mistake, they had to face this day.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xXxNoreen786xXx-Blind.Dance-.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

really the only character honestly i m crying for is ratan...and her action...mindblowing
Ratan My Heart is Crying for her ! cuz All she was living with was her husbands So called unconditional love ! n now she doesnt have tht ! how is this woman gonna Survive ? 

-Blind.Dance-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.