Fan Fictions

SS: LIFE TIMES Epilogue pg45 24/04 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 51

Prettychocoeye

IF-Dazzler

Prettychocoeye

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Awesome update... Please continues soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bridgeofdreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: LIFE TIMES Epilogue pg45 24/04 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shafoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Shafoo

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
i really like your part 1 and 2

bridgeofdreams

melihoney

IF-Dazzler

melihoney

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
i loved it dear and updte the next part asap and thanks for the  pm dear 

bridgeofdreams

bridgeofdreams

IF-Dazzler

bridgeofdreams

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks all for the commentsSmile.
Couldn't reply at once! The situation is difficult here in GAZA under israeli attack! Pray for us!

bridgeofdreams

IF-Dazzler

bridgeofdreams

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Hi! I wanted to update before, but I have exams; the last one is on the coming Tuesday. I've already thought about the next part which gonna be emotional one! Smile

Part: 3
~Wonderment~

She was running and giggling then she stopped to have some halwa; she had her favourite sweet -Jalabi- and some laddo. Her payals channed heavily; they were audiable for people who were close to her though the music was playing. Her open hair was flying with her movements, her green and gold saare fitted her perfectly. She was carrying something in her hand; she put it under some sofa and winked to herself.

"Done! Great Khushi." she clapped her hands and went to join the rest in the dance floor. She felt someone's gaze on her following her movements. Her eyes searched for the pair of eyes, but failed to find the source. It was annoying her, so she pouted and shrudded... her shoulders. She sat beside the bride and thought of her own wedding and planned everything for it; she thought of whom would-be her dulhe.

Khushi sat on that sofa for some time and when she made sure that no one is watching her- or as she thought- she bent down to take the shoes of her sister's bridegroom.

She was walking away hiding the shoes in her dupatta when a strong hand grabbed her wrist. She tried to free herself, but couldn't then she turned to face that person with the strong hand.

Astonishment replaced fear in her eyes; she was shocked. her filled with kohl eyes met the familiar brown eyes; her mouth dropped open and her throat became dry...

She wake up astonished; drops of sweat covered her forehead. Her hands automatically went to wipe them off, her breaths became uneven therefore she tried to calm herself down.

"What was that Laad Governor doing in my dream?" she murmured; exclaimation's marks were set on her bewildered face.

"My jiji's rishta is from Lucknow and he's probably not a relative of the bridegroom! He spoiled my dream and turned it into a nightmare! Rakshas."

Khushi glanced at the watch then got up quickly to get ready and have her breakfast with her buaji. She had it while she was standing and buaji scolded her.

"I don't have time, buaji. Bye"

"Aree Nandhe Kishor!"

It was a linguistic-course lecture; the students were waiting for the professor to come when Arnav started a conversation with Arjun.

"You know why I like this course, Arjun?" he asked loudly deliberately so that Khushi can hear him.

"Because you want to improve your pronunciation and your English becomes better." it was a question more than a stament.

"That's right! Girls say always that when I speak English, my husky voice becomes sexy." he said smugly.

"So, you want to attract girls?!" asked a confused Arjun.

"You know that I don't have any interest in girls! Silly emotional creatures! One minute they cry and the other they laugh; probably they don't have this," and he pointed at his head- means brain.

Khushi got angry, but her anger disappeared quickly. "I'm in no mood to listen to his crap. The dream was enough of him." she thought. She was so happy for her sister that she didn't want to get upset for a while. She wanted to sing, to dance and tell the whole world how much happy she is.

"ASR! Can I ask a question?" Arjun said hesitately.

"Sure."

"I don't now why but... when Khushi is around... I see a new side of you! I mean some change in your character. Why?"

"What a crap?!"

"I'm saying what I notice; when Khushi is present, you're no longer The Angry ASR. Today, why you said that though you don't like girls and their comments! I remember your disgusted reaction towards who said that to you."

" I don't want to impress her or something! and I don't get you! I'm always the same Arnav. Singh. Raizaada. Khushi doesn't mean anything more than a competetor only!" he raised his index finger in a warning way and his mouth set in a thin line shape.

"I'm just saying what I see. You try to pay attention to your behaviour and tell me." Arjun concluded when they reach the parking road.

"Di! Yahan.." Arnav exclaimed when he saw his sister coming out of one of the Raizadians' cars and he walked towards her.

"I was passing by here and thought of having lunch at some resturant together," she justified herself before Arnav could ask her. He put his left hand around her and held her hand in his right hand.

"Careful, Di"

"Is this Arnav Singh Raizaada?" Khushi, who was watching that with unbelievable look, murmured to herself. She wondered who would be this woman.

"You could call me Di and tell me that! Why you took the trouble?" asked a concered Arnav.

"I got bored of sitting in the house, chotte!" Anjali smiled. 

"Di, Chotte! Is she his older sister?" Khushi was closer to them that she could hear them.

Arav smiled, bid a goodbye to Arjun and went with her. Khushi walked towards Arjun to ask him; she was so curious to know and knew that Arjun will definitely tell her. Her eyes travelled to the leaving car.

"Hello, Khushi"

"Hi! How are you?" Their relationship was good even though he's a friend of Arnav; many chances gathered them and Khushi found him nice. He liked talking to her too when they meet at the library or the cafe'. And Khushi's eyes gave him a subject to start a conversation with her.

"That was Arnav's sister, Anjali. She is so nice that people wonder if they're siblings. She is so close to him. He love her more than anything and can do anything for her happiness." Arjun said.

"Really! I noticed that he was nice to her and I couldn't believe my eyes."

"So, how was the linguistic class?" Khushi asked him after some silence.

"Good."

"I'm late. I have to go. Bye"

"Bye" Arjun smiled to her.

Khushi turned on her heels and remembered how Arnav was holding his sister.

"Cute!" she thought and smiled. She remembered Arnav's smile; she has never seen him smiling before like this.

"Cute and Laad Governor ki saath! Never meet." she shaked her head and went home thinking of how to calm an angry buaji.

I hope you liked it! I don't want o drag you much to the lectures materials. Our focus is on ArShi and their encounters!

Will send Pms later! 
Buddy me if you want PMs
Smile

Edited by bridgeofdreams - 25 February 2013 at 3:35am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

vanesha230suganya91lovebadhanssttuuttiiMcoyzraniushaasifa_5025sarah-adil84sangeethbalagurukhushnimkomv2003Zoe2261aryacuteArmelaxyzw231Archu61kria1996hari93GunMpri3loveshalinikanagufunwe23rajalekshmiipkknd_gbdfanArilipAsvatifamiyatvserial2012smiley13vidya.sanjaypoojaloveskajenRemovedarnavkhushi1106-Sanayaholic-arnavbarunprabha75lovespelldevishree..SSNAIR..Lily2011Prettychocoeyetashi26sinceremesana11daisydee425star_fan1rupzloveucaskerriafnaPrasaisummaiyasayedsarunsashasinghSuchi.Rrukuswasthikaragvir.fantinsel-Mrinalini-Shafoojas0308

Removed

Goldie

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bridgeofdreams

bridgeofdreams

IF-Dazzler

bridgeofdreams

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshnidiya

That was gud!
Thanks for d pm'...
I read it all in a go!
Update soon dear!
ThanksSmile
You're welcome! I've started writing the next update.

Edited by bridgeofdreams - 30 November 2012 at 7:35am

casker

IF-Rockerz

casker

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
nice:)

bridgeofdreams

Post Reply New Post

Go to top