Fan Fictions

SS: LIFE TIMES Epilogue pg45 24/04 (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 51

ragvir.fan

IF-Sizzlerz

ragvir.fan

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
hey nice update.
when will they confess their love?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bridgeofdreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: LIFE TIMES Epilogue pg45 24/04 (Page 24)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Humayra

IF-Rockerz

Humayra

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Nice update..

bridgeofdreams

-AmandaRulz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-AmandaRulz-

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
@bridgeofdreams: Nyc SS!!!!Smile

bridgeofdreams

bridgeofdreams

Goldie

bridgeofdreams

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Hi,
I know I'm not doing justice to this SS especially with the short updates. I'm trying to make longer ones.
Thanks for the comments. I really appreciate them.
I would like to dedicate this part to sondaryalakshmi  I really love your comments.

Part: 11
~The Exam~

Hearing the horn of the white SUV, Khushi grabbed her bag and almost ran towards it with a big smile on her face. She never known that such a small gesture of his could make her happy, but it did.

"Good morning," Arnav wished once she sat on the passenger seat.

"God morning. You came on time." She said while fastening the seatbelt.

"Can't be late, Madam." He smiled turning the ignition key on.

"You won't stop!"

"Ever! So what are the plans?"

"Sana and NK will be coming to study with me. You know she has missed a lot. And you?"

"Maybe Arjun will join me; Not confirmed."

"Why?"

"Each one has his own way of studying that's why!"

"Oh, I see!" She was enjoying chatting with him all the way to college. It felt nice to have the fun back.

Yes, Sana was her best friend but Khushi had never thought of sharing the moments she had with Arnav with anyone even Sana. It's something between them only and Khushi wondered with her behavior.

They had two lectures; the first one was linguistic and the next was short story. Khushi remembered what Arnav had said about the linguistic course.

It was a linguistic-course lecture; the students were waiting for the professor to come when Arnav started a conversation with Arjun.

"You know why I like this course, Arjun?" he asked loudly deliberately so that Khushi can hear him.

"Because you want to improve your pronunciation and your English becomes better." it was a question more than a statement.

"That's right! Girls say always that when I speak English, my husky voice becomes sexy." he said smugly.

Khushi didn't like that conversation at all; not that she was annoyed with his behavior like the way she felt when he said those words, but it was a different feeling this time!

When Khushi, Sana and NK were headed towards the gates, Arnav and Arjun approached them.

"Hey, guys" Arnav greeted.

'Hi, buddy." NK greeted back. His relation with Arnav improved after the celebration of his and Khushi's success.

"So, when will you start studying?" Asked Arnav.

"I'll go home, collect what I need and then go to Khushi's place with NK," Sana replied.

"Great."

"And you buddy. Are you planning to study alone?"

"I've finally convinced Arjun. You will come, right?" He looked at Arjun.

"Y..yes. Why don't we study together?" Arjun suggested.

"It won't be appropriate as Sana has missed a lot." Khushi answered him.

"Alright."

"See you tomorrow. Study well." Arnav wished.

"You too." NK, Sana and Khushi said in unison.

"All the best." Arjun wished giving a thumb-up then walked away with Arnav.

Khushi and Sana were sitting on the bed with their books and notebooks around. NK was studying alone and was sitting on the chair putting Khushi's idol of Devi Maiyya aside and spreading his notebook and some papers on the table.

"Why are we studying about those old people?" Sana grumbled referring to Plato and Aristotle.

"Because you need to know how the criticism started and those old people are the first critics. And you can understand if you stop glancing at NK every minute."

"I don't."

"You do. Now concentrate."

"Ok, I will."

"Good. Now..." Khushi tried to explain everything slowly and easily.

"I'll make chai for you."

"Get back to your study. I'll make it." Khushi said understanding that he wanted to have a escape!

"Here is the tea!" Payal brought a tray with three cups of chai for the stressed students, "take some rest now." Payal asked them before leaving the room.

"Sorry for the trouble dear. I'm ready to do anything for you." Sana was grateful to Khushi for her help.

"Stop it yaar!"

"Ok." Sana shook her head thinking of a way to reward her friend. 'Yes, great!" She punched her fist in the air in excitement for the idea which was in her mind and Khushi rolled her eyes at Sana's strange behavior.

After an hour, Arnav called Khushi.

"Hi!"

"Hello,"

"How is everything going on?"

"Good." Sana and NK exchanged looks not knowing with whom Khushi was speaking.

"Have you finished?"

"We need another hour to finish everything.

"Great! We don't we meet after an hour in the same cafe to revise everything together. I have the papers of the last years' exams."

"It will be late."

"I'm always there to drop you home besides Sana and NK are coming with you. Why don't you ask them?"

"Alright, wait." Khushi looked at Sana and NK, "Arnav wants us to meet after an hour to revise everything at Dreams Cafe. Arjun is coming with him. What say?"

"Of course we are coming, right NK?" How can he reuse her, "Yeah right."

"They agree, so after an hour."

"Great, see you."

"Bye."

The waiter greeted Khushi and guided her to the table where Arnav and Arjun were waiting for them.

"How does he know you? You don't come here often?" A confused Sana asked.

"Me and Arnav used to come here when we were preparing for the presentation."

"Ahaa!"

They along with NK joined Arnav and Arjun who waved their hands once they saw them. After greeting each other's and ordering coffee, they started their revision feeling lightly after the drive's break. It took them about forty five minutes to answer the three papers.

"It's on me. I've asked Arnav to call you here." Arjun insisted to pay for the coffee they had.

"Arnav, will you drop Khushi home? It's in your way to home." Sana asked him.

He looked at Khushi to read her reaction and when he didn't see a sign of refuse or unease, he agreed.

"Ok, I'll drop Arjun. Come with us." Sana spoke to Arjun who looked happy with that as if he wanted to do the same. Once Arjun sat on the back seat, Sana asked for his number saying that she would need to contact him for something once she starts it.

"Ready for the exam?"

"Yes."

"You are so confident!"

"Yes."

"Don't forget that you're standing against Arnav Singh Raizaada."

"And don't forget that Khushi Kumaari Gupta is competing with you."

He parked the car in front of her house and Khushi told him that Sana would be picking her up the next day. They wished a good night and a good luck for each other then Arnav headed home.

The next morning found a tensed atmosphere among the students who were nervously answering and explaining what one asked for. Mr. Singhania entered the class and tried to make the students relaxed. They greeted him and took their seats. The exam was for one hour and the professor assured them that the good student can finish it in just twenty minutes which will be the time of writing.

The exam consists of two questions; the first one includes two definitions and the second one was a question about Plato and the reasons he expelled Sophocles' Oedipus the king from his Republic. The students hadn't expected such exam which was generally easy.

After the exam, they met at the college's cafetria and they commented on the exam.

"Good that we are done with this," NK heaved a sigh of relief.

"Yeah. But we have another exam next week then the college's party." Arjun commented.

"By the way, have you started the arrangements?" Sana asked Arnav.

"Not yet and Khushi is participating this year. He will be having a lot to do."

"Really?!' Sana exclaimed. 

"I expect this being the second in my section." Khushi replied thoughtfully.

"That's great!" NK cheered

"We will be discussing all about it in the next week."

Hope you liked. The next chapter of my FF: Soulmate is almost ready I'll post it tomorrow InshaAllahSmile

Edited by bridgeofdreams - 26 February 2013 at 2:16am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna_manaviabhithepelicansuganya91raniushaasifa_5025nimkosangeethbalabhambarivvinijoleedarshusarah-adil84famiyametitaliyaGunMhari93rakhee12sarun.lovekeshinee20blekiram1415Sonia_J16sincereme20839355tvserial2012zeediashanonIPKKNDbigfandva2vrasagarpatadiagopikaajiarnavbarunvidya.sanjaypoojaloveskajenAriyaLilyOrchidarshiar8devishreelazylad8-FauZihira2050dhanyacvenkatamelihoneyameena671segad-Hanaa-Shru9timissmkDynamix215tashi26dieforasrArshifan4lifeSona257sana11star_fan1ashred12riafnaPrasaifrenzyyangeldream14sarunsashasinghrukuswasthikaDee_Jsummaiyasayedanu17-Mrinalini-ragvir.fanSuchi.Rjas0308.Anisha.

sarunsashasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunsashasingh

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
REALLY NICE AND LIGHT HEARTED UPDATE!!!!

bridgeofdreams

riafna

IF-Rockerz

riafna

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Wow superb update.
Sana planning something
Arjun also..
Nk is not there..
Like it..
Their relation progress lightly..