Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

SS: LIFE TIMES Epilogue pg45 24/04 (Page 17)

bridgeofdreams IF-Dazzler
bridgeofdreams
bridgeofdreams

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riafna

Superb update again...
Khushi and Arnav .. Arnav was impatiently waiting for her that too outside the car and make sure when she came she must be comfort with her friends.
Partnership celebrations started..
Sana your doubts are right..
Like Khushi's study style singing listening and studying
Thanks for pm
One doubt Khushi you miss teasing Arnav?? I miss him

Yup... he wants to make her comfortable...

Was hoping that ppl would like sana...!

Actually I study like her...when I was studying for my literary criticism exam I was listening to 'Surili akhyoon wale' and 'Chale aaye' I can study while listening to these songs in particular ... I do this for my other exams also!

u welcomeSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riafna

jothijoe18 IF-Dazzler
jothijoe18
jothijoe18

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Nice

Loved it

bridgeofdreams

jothijoe18 IF-Dazzler
jothijoe18
jothijoe18

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
loved it 

bridgeofdreams

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
that is so nice update

bridgeofdreams

bridgeofdreams IF-Dazzler
bridgeofdreams
bridgeofdreams

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the coments; I really loved reading them Smile

Part: 9

~Missing or What?~ 

Arnav lied on his bed and closed his eyes when the events of the last week flashed in his mind.'You're being romantic now.' He smiled remembering that conversation.

'This girl is different. The way he behaves with her is different; he can be himself with her without putting a mask as he do with his family.' He thought of how their relationship progressed. How he used to tease her before and her reactions. There's something about her when she's angry. The way her eyes widens, her mouth drops open and her cheeks turns red due to anger; he missed all of that.

"Ok, after talking about the Rise of Romantic Criticism, we'll talk about the definition of poetry according to William Wordsworth which is, 'A spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings in tranquility.' which means the poet doesn't write at the moment, he recollect the feelings in a state of tranquility and peace of mind. And this is important to write poetry for them. It's clear, right?" He explained and she nodded thinking of the words.

"What about the powerful feelings I have now in this moment f tranquility?" He asked himself and he thought about that untill he gave in to sleep.

He parked his car in front of the garage which was opposite to her house and ask the mechanic to check it. He wanted to see a glimpse of her and to his luck, she was drying the wet clothes. She saw him and blushed when she realized he was looking at her. He waved his hands hesitantly. "Hello, Payalji."

"Hello, Akaashji." She steeped down towards him.

"How are you and Khushiji?"

"We're fine. And Anjaliji?"

"Di is good."

"Could you come and have a cup of tea? Buaji will be pleased to meet you." Payal suggested.

How could he refuse that when he wanted to spend some time with her and meet her family, "My pleasure."

"Buaji!"

"Hayee re Nandhe Kishor! What is it, Payalia? Why...?" She trailed off seeing a stranger sitting in her house. Akaash stood up politely and she looked from him to Payal with questioning eyes.

"Payalia, who's this?" She whipered to Payal grabbing her arms lightly.

"Buaji, you know Arnav, Khushi's friend, he's his brother who dropped us home that day?" Payal asked as she told her buaji before when buaji saw her and Khushi coming out of a white SUV.

"Anjali bitya's brother?!" Buaji liked Anjali for some reason when Payal narrated the event to her and she didn't forget that name. "Yes. This is my Buaji, Akaashji." Payal turned to speak with Akaash who greeted Buaji.

"I'll make chai." Payal excused herself leaving her buaji with Akaash.

"How are you, son?"

"I'm fine, Buaji."

"Do you work?"

"Yes. I own a fashion company- AR company." Buaji almost gasped. 'He looks humble and has good manners though he is rich,' She thought.

Payal served him the tea and he enjoyed it; not only because it was good, but also because she had made it.

"Excuse me, I have to go now. Convey my greetings to Khushiji."

"Same to Anjaliji," Payal replied.

Buaji sat on a chair and asked Payal to bring her a cup of tea. "He's a good person," Buaji said while looking in deep thought.

"Yes, he is," payal agreed with her before leaving to her room.

"Khushi, I want you to help me with the essay assignments."

"Ok, Sana."

"Khushi are you ok?"

"Yes."

"What's wrong with you? Since morning I didn't hear anything from you except yes, ok and no."

"Nothing."

When Arnav didn't came to Khushi's home to pick her up for college, Khushi felt disappointment, loss, emptiness. The feelings she had astonished her, she had never known that she would feel that. She got so used to it that she felt bad when he didn't came. 'I though we are friends.' She thought. She had called Sana and they left together in Sana's car. Least did she know that he did that to make her comfortable as he thought that she wouldn't like it.

Arnav too had missed her presence beside him is his car and he had kept glancing at the empty chair beside him.

Precap: Fight.

Edited by bridgeofdreams - 05 February 2013 at 8:45am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna_mhoneyboney1thepelicanvanesha230suganya91raniushaasifa_5025zunaishaPaaruSBsarah-adil84nimkobhambariZoe2261aryacutehari93GunMpri3loveblekkeshinee20funwe23sarun.loveSonia_J16famiyaAshgAsvatiiram1415SAM3220839355BarkahshanonIPKKNDbigfanarnavkhushi1106prabha75alicepuppysmiley13arnavbarunRemovedvidya.sanjaypoojaloveskajenKareena1994devishreelazylad8-FauZihira2050segad..SSNAIR..tashi26jothijoe18missmkHumayrastar_fan1Arshifan4lifesana11riafnaSona257phillips_2909Prasaifrenzyydhanyacashred12angeldream14Suchi.Rragvir.fanThanuAdityasummaiyasayedsarunsashasinghjas0308.Anisha.-Mrinalini-

20839355 Goldie

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Beautiful

bridgeofdreams

Barkah Goldie
Barkah
Barkah

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Nice update Smile

bridgeofdreams