Fan Fictions

SS: LIFE TIMES Epilogue pg45 24/04 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 51

bridgeofdreams

IF-Dazzler

bridgeofdreams

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sondaryalakshmi

UPDATE PLZZZ!!!!!!!
Tomorrow Inshaa Allah I'll update. Now I'm writing the next part!
Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: LIFE TIMES Epilogue pg45 24/04 (Page 11)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bridgeofdreams

IF-Dazzler

bridgeofdreams

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Late, right? So I talk about their Literary criticism lecture only because I don't to drag you more in their study. And the book which is the reference is known in India too. It's name 'History and Principles of Literary Criticism' by Dr. Raghukul Tilak if you're interested. I didn't give details about the presentation as I didn't want to make you bored. There's an entry in this part. Enjoy!Smile

Part: 7

~Good Preparations...Good Results~

"Hello."

"Hi"

"Are we ready?"

"Yes."

"Nervous?"

"It's normal."

"Yup...Khushi, we are working as a team and we want to success; our aim is one, so please if you still not comfortable with me, try at least to be tomorrow."

"What are you saying, Arnav? That was past. I don't hate you anymore!" She didn't know why she said the last sentence.

"So, you like me." He said to enlighten the situation.

"Mr. Raizaada! You're crossing your limits." She faked anger then they both laughed.

"You know when you say Mr. Raizaada I get myself ready for what's coming!"

"Oh! So poor!"

"Good luck."

"You too. Bye"

"Bye." and he disconnected the call.

They have worked together for the last week on the presentation. They used to meet at the library or cafe for the preperations. They didn't know when they started to get acquainted with each other. At the breaks, he had told her about Anjali and she had told him about Payal. One can say that they stopped arguing over the trivial things.

He went to her house to pick her up for college as he asked her and after insisting she agreed. 'We will be able to rehearse through the ride and find more time.' He convinced her.

"Good morning." Khushi wished him as she sat on the car.

"Good morning."

"I think we should rehearse in college so that you can concentrate on your drive." Khushi suggested and he agreed.

He turned on the radio which played two or three songs then 'Tera Mera Dil' Suddenly both of them burst out laughing. "I have irritated you a lot."

"Yeah...I have tolerated you a lot."

"Oh really?! As if you haven't done anything. So innocent!"

"Mr. Raizaada!."

When they reached college, Khushi saw her friend Sana who was out of town in the last few weeks. Leaving Arnav behind, she walked in quick steps and hugged her friend.

"Sana! How are you?"

"Forget me! You and Mr. Hotwa?! How come?!" Sana asked breaking the hug.

"You're the same and will never change. We're working on some due presentation and the professor has chosen us; that's it."

"That's it?! This needs a cup of coffee and you have to tell me the whole story."

"You're exaggerating!" Just then Arnav approached them and greeted Sana. Sana was one of the ten topper in class and her relationship with Arnav was good.

"Hi, Arnav."

"You have missed a lot."

"Don't worry. Khushi is here," Sana said then she felt like praising Khushi in front of Arnav, "She's helpful and without her notes, I wouldn't have reached this position.

"No. You understand very quickly, that's it."

"Don't be humble, dear."

"Ok'we have to leave now to rehearse. NK must be waiting in our usual place.

They divided the job between them; one started with a sub-topic and the other had said the next. At the end, they looked at each other nervously waiting for the comment.

"Great job. That's why I've chosen you." And he clapped for them then the students followed him.

"The grade is out of ten, but'" he stopped to play with their nerves, "you deserve more' I give you 12. You were amazing and others have to follow what you did." Due to their excitement, Arnav and Khushi hugged each other quickly and friendly. Thanking and congratulating each other, they went back to their seats.

When the lecture finished, Arnav approached Khushi, "Congrats again. This calls for a celebration, don't you think?" Abnd before she could refuse, he added, "Arjun will come with me, and you can call Sana and NK to join us." NK and Sana who were listening, came near them. "Yes, Khushi. This deserve a friends' celebration."

"What say, Khushi? After the classes we can leave. Khushi nodded while sending draggers through her eyes at NK and Sana.

For PMs, buddy me as it will be easier for me to PM you!
You can check my last OS if you haven't  OS: A Kiss for Life
Smile

Edited by bridgeofdreams - 28 January 2013 at 8:16am

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna_mhoneyboney1vanesha230thepelicansuganya91CHOCOSHREYAraniushaasifa_5025joleedarshunimkosangeethbalabhambariZoe2261xyzw231Armelaaryacutesarah-adil84funwe23pri3lovehari93GunMrajalekshmisarun.lovefamiyaSonia_J16AshgAsvatiSAM32mdeshpandeshanontvserial2012Barkaharnavkhushi1106prabha75lovespellarnavbarunsmiley13poojaloveskajenRemovedsagarpatadiavidya.sanjayhira2050devishree..SSNAIR..sinceremetashi26jothijoe18Humayrasana11Arshifan4lifestar_fan1angeldream14caskerPrasaifrenzyyriafnaameena671sarunsashasinghsummaiyasayedragvir.fanShafooanu17Suchi.Rrukuswasthikajas0308.Anisha.-Mrinalini-

summaiyasayed

IF-Sizzlerz

summaiyasayed

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
superb updt

luv it

updt soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bridgeofdreams

.Anisha.

IF-Stunnerz

.Anisha.

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Aww loved the update dear Smile superb...
do update the nxt part soon
thanks for the PM Big smile

bridgeofdreams

Humayra

IF-Rockerz

Humayra

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Nice..

bridgeofdreams

shanon

Goldie

shanon

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Nice update.
Update soon
Thnx for the pm.

bridgeofdreams

sarunsashasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunsashasingh

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
AWWW SUCH A CUTE UPDATE DEAR.

LOVED TO SEE BOND GROWING BETWEEN ARNAV N KHUSHI.

bridgeofdreams

sarunsashasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunsashasingh

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
AWWW SUCH A CUTE UPDATE DEAR.

LOVED TO SEE BOND GROWING BETWEEN ARNAV N KHUSHI. Heart

bridgeofdreams

Post Reply New Post

Go to top