Users

Frequent Posters

bridgeofdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Finally updating! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Part:5
~Relationships~

"Jiji!" Khushi clapped her hands and called her sister excitedly at the mere sight of her at the bus station. They hugged each other and then they went to their buaji's house by a rickshaw. Khushi was talking to Payal all the way and asking questions without giving her any chance to answer; she inquired about her Amma, babuji, their halwa shop, the neighbors and Lucknow

"Buaji has the right to call you Titaliya," Payal chuckled and held Khushi's hand.

"Uffu, jiji." Khushi pouted before they looked at each other and burst into giggles.

Khushi was astonished and confused to see her sister's state as Payal was behaving normal as if nothing happened in the past few weeks; everything looked as the previous days, which the sister's shared together in Lucknow. Khushi was curious to ask Payal, so she started after some hesitation. "Jiji, are you ok?"

"Yes?" Payal was confused by the question.

"I mean jiji, what happened with Abhi'?" She trailed off suddenly not wanting to hurt her sister.

"Khushi, you always say that it's not right to have any kind of relationship with people, who don't value you or atleast understand you. All happened before the marriage and I'm glad it's over. I'm happy with my destiny because I know that God planned something better for me." Payal spoke with smile and honesty which made Khushi happier.

"I'm proud of you jiji." Khushi hugged her and broke it when she noticed that the driver was looking at them.

At home, the three of them had breakfast together and the atmosphere was blissful; they were joking and laughing all the while happily. Khushi took Payal's luggage and put them in her wardrobe as she had left space for her last night. Khushi asked Payal to have some rest while she arranger her stuff. When Khushi finished, she danced around the room beaming at her sister.

"You've chosen a perfect day to come jiji," Khushi said as it was Saterday. "Now we have to days to spend them together. I'll show you some places I like in Delhi and we're gonna watch a movie for Salman Khan tonight." Khushi winked and sat on the bed beside her sister.

After lunch, Khushi took Payal out to some places then to watch a movie. It was Chori Chori Chupke Chupke movie for Salman Khan. When they showed  'Dil Tera Mera Dil' song, Khushi remembered Arnav's encounter in the first day of college.

'Why are you thinking of him now? Don't spoil your mood.' She scolded herself and started to eat popcorns until she could focus on the movie again.

At night, they slept on the same bed peacefully and one look at them gives an impression that they have no worries in life.

"Jiji, you're so lazy. Wake up. We have to go to the mandir." Payal got up unwillingly and glared at Khushi, "Why do yopu want to go today?"

"Because you came to Delhi and you need DM's blessings." Khushi explained to her while putting her jhumkas on.

"No. You know that I don't believe in all of this, Di"

"But chotte'" Anjali was trying to confess him.

"Di, Akaash will go with you. That's it. I have to study now." Akaash is Arnav's older brother. When Anjali gave up arguing, she asked Akaash to go with her and he obeyed her inspite of his work. Arnav went to the poolside and held some book to study.

The pooja started and the two sisters were beside Anjali and Akaash. They took the Prasad from the priest and started to leave. Anjali was climbing down the stairs when she was about to fall while Akaash was answering a call. Payal hurried to catch her before she could fall. "Thank you." Payal smiled and said, "You should be more careful."

"What happened, Di" Akaash asked when he saw a girl holding his sister.

"Nothing." She didn't want to make him worried. Then an idea struck her mind. "Who actually.. I was about to fall when my brother left me and she caught me."

"Thank you." He said to Payal then turned to Anjali, "Di, why you walked away. You should've waited there."

"Nothing happened to me. If you're not around, there are girls like her who will help me." Just then Khushi joined Payal. "What happened, jiji?..." and when she saw Anjali, she trailed off. "Aap!"

"Excuse me, do we know each other?"

"Yes, I mean' I know you. You're Laad Imean Arnav Singh Raizaada's sister. I saw you that day at college."

"Do you know my brother?"

Who doesn't know Mr. Arrogant Singh Raizaa "Yes, We are in the same class." Anjali sensed something wrong in Khushi's reply while Akaash was looking at Payal who turned red.

"May I ask about your name?"

"I'm Khushi. Khushi Kumaari Gupta." Khushi liked Anjali and thought about Arjun's words. She's really sweet! Arjun was right.

"Khushiji'nice name."

"Jiji, this is Anjaliji, Arna's sister. This is my sister payal." Khushi had told Payal before about Arnav and their argument. When Khushi called him Laad Governor Payal burst into laughters without stopping irritating Khushi.

"Namaste." Payal greeted Anjali.

'Namaste."

"You came alone. Come, we will drop you home."

"No, it's ok." Payal replied.

"Khushiji, ask her to agree atleast because you're chotte's' I mean Arnav's friend."

FRIEND with that Laad Governor!

"Akaash, take the address from them." Anjali sai when the sister's nod in acceptance. They sat in the car and Akaash glanced at Payal through the mirror from time to time.

Edited by bridgeofdreams - 11 years ago
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dear ๐Ÿ˜Š good job
do update the nxt part soon plz
thanks for the PM
Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update... Please continues soon
bridgeofdreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha21

Awesome update dear ๐Ÿ˜Š good job

do update the nxt part soon plz
thanks for the PM

Originally posted by: Fahiz

Awesome update... Please continues soon

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb updt

luv it

updt soon
bridgeofdreams thumbnail

I've just updated yesterday! And I have exams this week and the next one, but will try to update on Friday๐Ÿ˜Š
bridgeofdreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dynamix215

Nice! Pm th updates plz?

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š Dynamix215, I'll send PMs for you Inshaa Allah.
shanon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome.

Waiting for your next update.
shanon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear update soon

Pm me plz.
bridgeofdreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanon

Awesome.

Waiting for your next update.

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š I'll start to update my stories after Tuesday, so I'll update soon Inshaa Allah.
 I'll PM you :D