Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged

The month of june hitting  city like burner arghh. only middle of night give some relax to people .Alarm buzzing and her eyes open with the noise of it .only she know how much she hated this buzing in her ear.she again close her eyes and ignore the alarm  but she heared one voice beside her for whom once she can do anything to heared ."wake up arohi "and arohi thot why do I wake up? Ohhh but how can I forget that after symbolized his wife its my duty to wake up early in the morning before him and cuz of I am wife and he is husband . she want to kill the man who started this marriage things ,wish she has time machine and as specially she want to kill them who start the rituals that wife has to wake up early in the morning .she still remember when she was in board and she had to wake up early and her parents told her "beta its your carrier making time now get up and ready for school ,see after collage your golden period should start".how lier her parents ,they didn't mention her that after marrige she should not wake up early but make breakfast ,lunch and all things to do . why the hell she grown up ?she moved and look her "kumbhkaran"husband who sleeping blissfully cuz he has no tension ,he get everything ready cuz of her huhhh.she again turn and look alarm .dammm'. arghhh today also late now I had to listen same lecture  , she wake up and with  brushing teeth she calculating what would she cook for tiffin today !!!she hurridly clean up her face and take shower in 2 minutes and thought ,after complete all work she would take full bath again . In hurry she pray to god for a second and enter the kitchen and she heared one voice from bedroom"make my tea hurry ,I would come after 10 min ."and she gritted her teeth and palm and thought to hell with this life. Now how to prepare lunch in 10 mins and also tea and break fast !!!god help her .and kitchen start to give her heat .and her head start to moving .  her mind stroke immediately and  she start to make paratha for breakfast and lunch both .she packed paratha for lunch and prepare brekfast  .he come out from the bathroom and shouting "u still didn't took my clothes from word robe !!!! all day I worked in the office and  I demanding only few help to u at early moring that just match my clotehs but u r useless. If I have to  do everything my ownself then why I need to marry u ? and with that arohi throw the napkin on the floor and rush in the bedroom "so wht happen if one day u took your cloth own !!don't u see !!!I was busy to ready your lunch box and breakfast !!and he turn with irritate "who told u to do late night talk with your friends from net !!!sleep early and wake early !!and arohi with teary eyes"so it means after marriage I committed to u .wht u want and wht u like !!!Its my fault that I loved u ???..before marriage u told me I will took u on my eyelid and now u r change . and with that he throw the towel on the floor"love !!!love!!!!lov!!!!so whts new ??I m fed up from your daily chikpik and he took his breakfast like nothing happen. Arohi wipe her tears from corner and thot gr8 everyday she put his clothes on bed and he always argue it didn't match with this and with that . so if he had always wear things wht he want then why he screaming on her ? Arohi remmber after marriage when they fought first time he took chocolates ,flowers and  pampering her but now he is eating like nothing happen. Is this the life she dreaming ?no not???she tried to do job  but she failed in this she was fail to balance home and office together .  so she decide to left job and sit at home. She is useless for him. He went to the office and she wave her hand to him but he didn't turn once.

Her eyes full with the tear . and she sit on the bed and start to crying. Now this is daily routine of their fight ,argue and fight . even they didn't go for dinner or movie from last 5 months. She was busy all day in home  and he busy with office work. Sometime they made love just cuz of need of body no emotions nothing in it .

Here arjun drove his bike and thought wht will I do?I know I gave her daily torture but I was also failed to fulfill her every wish . he remember when they last go for shopping and arohi stand out of one jwellery shop and starr one diomond neckless ,when he enter and ask its price ,he frezze their "5 lakh!!!!" he come out with dis appointmet and look arohi who ate "panipuri with joy ". He come to near her and she demanding vendor "please bhaiya thodi aor mirchi shhhthodi aor ". Arjun know she never ask him for anything caostly but arjun wants to give her everything. Arjun was from rich family but when he decided for love marriage his parents cut his name from his property . arjun didn't took arohi from last 5month any movie or anything cuz when they last time went to his bike in summer ,she ill like 4-5 days so after that he scared to took her any outing. He tried to earn money more and more but with price ricing their every dream spoiled . even he is not capable to buy one car . he enter in his office and sit on his chair. But again arohi's teary eyes moving on his mind. He thought "whts is her fault in this all ??she never ever demand anything to him even she left everything for him , her carrier and her dreams ,her family ,her freidns and wht he gave her in back !!!only tears.

Here arohi cried all noon and suddenly her head start to moving .her eyes start to close and  she fall on the floor. she try to call arjun but his phone ringing and ringing  .he didn't pick up her phone .he was busy in some work and he thought arohi again called him to only ask "u love me or not ?" he cut the phone. After 3-4 hours when he free,he called back but now she didn't pick up his phone and he got angry that what is this nonsense and childishness. He left office at evening and took her fav chocolates from the shop . he thought today I will give her chocolates and say to sorry her . he parked his bike and ring the door bell ,he again but no answer. He tried 5 mins. After that he shout in anger"arohi wht is this nonsense !!!why don't u open the door .now its limit of your childness.and he find another key from home from his bag and open the door. The home looking like silent and he enter in the bedroom and he forrze their ,chocolates and bags fall from his hand . he rush and sit on the floor and took arohi on his arm and patted her cheeks with pain and fear"wake up arohi wake up ,he settled her on bed and sprinkle some water and start to rubbing her palm and feet again n again.her body turn in cold . after his some efforts she open her eyes and look arjun who is scare like child.tears rolling on his face. she look up and he hug her "ohhh goddd u all right !!!he kissed her forhead again and again.for a second he thought he lost her.he give her some lemon water.and when he realized she is ok he ask her"why don't u call me ?and she look him surprisingly and he remind that he cut her phone. Dammm!!!I was so stupid !!he hate himself . but at night he cuddled her tightly and though "why he should worry about their future ???and spoiled their present.from the today I will do whtever she say . he took one week leave from the office with cut of the pay .he is no worry now. He go for outing with her and watched movie and shopping but not so coastly .

At night when they return after dinner he look her with love .he making love with her like never come tomorrow . after that she put her head on his chest and say " I m happy that u realize money is not important  for me but u .if u love me like this then I m ready to live like this forever.i m happy on bike .and arjun cupp her face and said"but ". And she said "u know arjun its worth if buy car for me cuz after that I also prefer to go on bike not  in car cuz on bike I can wrapp my hand your waist. And he laugh and say " I thought boys r romantic but here my wife is more romantic and thought intimate about me ". She snap him. And he again start to love her and this time with more intense and passion.

His leave over and again arohi wake up late cuz of arjun. And again her routine start but this time arjun took his clothes own and help her to making tea for him. She smile and he kissed her forhead and say " I thought I f I have to spend more romantic night with u then I have to help  u to making tea everyday ,so its benefit me own ". And she snap him again.

Edited by cooljaya11 - 06 November 2012 at 10:08am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-snehasedLooshikaarjuhi_kmhmysticloverarunsunita_gmshreya_arjuhipinky.paddaRimpi_kmhAngel.KMH.AKzoya_naziya-_-PopCorn-_-.vrshn.aparna4karanikamoonkmh...vibha...Arjuhisisbrainychild92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "os ::: sathiya" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
res di :P

Me first after AGES!! :D :D

Aww... The monotony and the anxiety about the future, spoils several lives!

This Arjun and Arohi are an example!

But i'm glad that Arjun realised it sooner than later!

It's not just Arjun, both of them should understand sharing and caring makes a beautiful future but not the huge bank balances! In this case Arohi was least demanding! Lovely simple girl :)

Edited by Varshu_Karthik - 06 November 2012 at 10:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11

moonkmh

IF-Sizzlerz

moonkmh

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
OMG! Its d most real story i hv evr read. I hv seen dis thngs in my close relatives. D fear,need of tomorrow spoild our today many tyms.
I love aru,she is so cute n arjun,poor baby depress wid future planng. I jst love it.

Edited by moonkmh - 06 November 2012 at 10:23am

cooljaya11

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
oh my God, JAYU, am i dreaming - somebody pinch me - JAYU is in a fantastic mood today i guess - thank u so much jaya - luv u dear

lemme read the OS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11.vrshn.

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varshu_Karthik

res di :P

Aww... The monotony and the anxiety about the future, spoils several lives!

This Arjun and Arohi are an example!

But i'm glad that Arjun realised!

It's not just Arjun, both of them should understand sharing and caring makes a beautiful future but not the huge bank balances! In this case Arohi was least demanding! Lovely simple girl :)
varshu its real story
i change their character in arjun arohi
but its real 100%

lazyblues

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
oh JAYU  a very good OS with a big MORAL for life
well said - money is not everything - dont run after it - enjoy ur today rather than worrying about tomorrow - u never know whether u will live the next minute - hence lets enjoy our life to the max with our loved ones
superb one jayu

cooljaya11

-_-PopCorn-_-

IF-Rockerz

-_-PopCorn-_-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
aww this story ohhh mine:* jus like mine frnd
nisha n raj :) similar one nt actually ;P
great one jaya :*

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
It wad cute. I hate parents who don't understand their children's love.
Luv the fact that they realised their love of one other aging

But mansi hates bikes baal Karab hota hai ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.