Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

RACHANA IN FOR A HEARTBREAK AGAIN??

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
        Rachana  has high expectations from her  first meeting with Rajeev. She is in cloud nine with her hopes reaching the sky. 

Will Rajeev talk of his past life rather lovelife?????(that was so easy for the CV's to bring in one old story of Rajeev,s love, Hope it is not on still).๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.

WILL RACHANA BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE HEARTBREAK FOR THE 2ND TIME?????????.
    PLS SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, she is certainly in for a heartbreak!

I don't think that he'll share any past love affairs with her. Rajeev seem like the type of person who will only share what's necessary!

This time, I think, she'll break down and tell Gunjan! Hopefully. She needs someone else's advise. Not Chhaya! ๐Ÿ˜ก
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Yes, she sure will certainly a heartbreak!
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
    From the Frying pan into the Fire is what Rachana is up for very soon.      Poor girl!  Disaster is waiting ahead๐Ÿ’”
        Really hoping that she does confide in Gunjan rather than the brain dead Chhaya๐Ÿ˜ก. 
         Gunjan is gonna have her share of complications waiting at the wings just around the corner.

Phew!!!!๐Ÿ˜•
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I believe that Rajeev will tell her that he loves someone else because he realises that she thinks she has a chance with him since Anushka left. He might want to explain to her in detail why they cannot be together. He might bring up the old flame he wanted to marry that his mother mentioned today
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Yes I think Rajeev, will share his past life, seems like he is keeping a secret away from Rachana.

And I also think she will be heartbroken for the 2nd time ๐Ÿ˜‰
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I think she will be in for another heartbreak. What I'm also wondering both Vihaan and Rajeev wants to meet her at the same place at the same time. What's gonna happen?
meghna.sky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rachnas dream will be wash away when rajeev sir will again start the speech about. The teenage attraction,teacher student relationship all these boring staffs, but at the end he will cryfor our cute but idiot rachna