Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

Time for another discussion Wink

So as we all can see, the story is now back to India and the equation has changed now with Sahiba in love with Daljeet while Ranveer is forcing Sahiba into a marriage with him.

What do you think will happen next in the upcoming episodes as the following has taken place:

• Ranveer killed Mr Pal and got his wealth under Ranveer's name.
  • Ranveer left Jazz all alone in London
  • Sahiba and Daljeet had consummated their marriage and both are now in love with each another.
  • Daljeet's mother don't want Sahiba as her daughter in law.
Well, these are known facts by now. What do you predict will be happening in the upcoming episodes?

• Jazz has no one else after Mr Pal have passed away and she loves Ranveer. Will she come to India to look for Ranveer?
  • Will Jazz find out the truth of Ranveer and come to India to seek revenge?
  • With Daljeet's mother disliking Sahiba now, will Daljeet be paired with his lady boss (new character)?
Kindly share your views and remember, no bashing. Stick strictly only to the storyline and not about the actors.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_ashishbooglesimmi_rajiv27Kristen23Aashna_30

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW : RSSI Current Track" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

boogle

boogle

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I definitely see Jazz coming to India to look for Ranveer. I really hope she goes seeking revenge against him, rather than her being in love in him. I think Jazz can do better than him.

And I think its interesting that there will be a new female lead opposite Daljeet. I think Daljeet will stop Ranveer-Sahiba's wedding and Daljeet and Sahiba will reunite. I guess the new female lead might be there to cause trouble with Sajeet's marriage and I definitely think Daljeet's mom will like her and want her as her DIL.

Edited by boogle - 06 November 2012 at 11:34am

SIRFINA

SIRFINA

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I think Daljeet either becomes a lawyer and helps Jazz get her money back and the New lady will be his boss and will give him Jazz as his first client to help or Daljeet becomes a teacher and opens his own school and the new lady will be principal and Sahiba's kid who is really Daljeet will go to that school.

Jazz will definitly come to India to seek revenge on Ranveer and either Daljeet will help her or Sahiba.  I think Jazz will become a strong scorned woman and so will Daljeet. 

And Sahiba will always continue to cry, think, and be confused as alwaysLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boogle

cute_ashish

Groupbie

cute_ashish

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
yes,jazz will come to india,ranbeer's father will help jazz becoze his father hate sahiba

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
jazz will definately come to india...both sahiba & jazz will be paired with ranbeer & daljeet will be paired with his boss neha...

Kristen23

Kristen23

Kristen23

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
plzzz cv give more screenspace for jazzbeer.

Kristen23

Kristen23

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
i am only feeling bad for jazz..she is suffering without any reason...i think ranbeer will realize true love of jazz,becoz even after getting married with sahiba...he will not get sahiba's love..

boogle

wensue

wensue

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I think Ranveer should pay for his deeds, and nobody put a gun to Sahiba's head to get her to marry him.  She knew Daljeet was released so why did she go along with Ranveer's plan?  When she returned to India she should have told her family that she didn't want to marry him now and let the chips fall where they may.  Now she's ruined her family's ancestoral home and for what???  A man that just wants her only as an obsession.  Let him be extradited to the UK to face murder charges, then see who she is loyal to.  She's gonna be pregnant with Daljeet's child and there begins the ruination of both families.

boogle

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.