Special Squad

good idea reshma and all

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

amu7

Groupbie

amu7

Posted: 06 July 2006 at 4:21am | IP Logged
reshma as u know that ss will not come on monday so u have to record the scenes on friday itself my bad luck is that i am seeing it fr the first time so i cant tell u which scenes to record but i have a good idea i have 2 of  them u can choose between them 1.first u record the whole videoand then by using a video splitter divide the video in to small scenes and send it to us by email by this way we can see the whole video also and teri prob ki itna bada video email se nhn bhej sakti woh bh solve ho jayegi or upload karne mein tera time bh waste nhn hoga and 2.ya phr agr video spliter nhn hai to ek idea yeh bh hai ki jaise hi serial start ho u start recording and stop the recorder in every 3-5 min and in this way the whole video will be converted into small files only some part we will not get but we can get most of it and sabse achi baat yeh hai ki tum ss 2 time dekh rhi ho to tumhe pata hai ki recorder kaha start karna hai aur kaha band ki kya cheez kam ki hai isse jo cheez kaam ki nhn hai wo tum chod dena aur phr tum hume wo email se bhej dena upload mein time waste mat karna directly jise video chhiye use tum mail kar dena this is a very good idea frds what say ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "good idea reshma and all" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top