Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

esha_friends20

IF-Dazzler

esha_friends20

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
i am quite happyand excited that himansh willcome back to hhl to build our last hope for rasiadreams. . . it was our dream since 11june to see our rasia together under same frame. . . but dont know i am getting this feeling like raghav will realise kabir feeling towards sia and ask sia to move forward in her life as ph will not let kabir charcter go like that he was an replacement for the lead. . . .if this happen. . .i will be really dissapointed with 4 lions

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "happy with himansh coming back but scared" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
DGP lets be positive...i dont think cvs will do that. They had brought kabir to just cheer up sia...but not as the lead...when the main lead is back i don't think they'll do that...

they may show that once raghav is back...kabir will understand how true their love was which can never fade in any circumstances...i read somewhere that raghav n kabir will be friends...

n DGP remember things usually did not happen as we thought lets hope it works that for what ur thinking n opposite happens n we get a sira ending Big smile
what say??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4upia.raha-Ocean.eyes-Nikki_Titli

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
lip lock lip lock lip lock lip lock lip lock
pls pls pls pls pls pls

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

pls pls pls pls pls pls

i don't think that will happen thoughLOL

SamaaNoor

IF-Rockerz

SamaaNoor

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
I hope so dis dnt happend. Mein to waise e kb se negative soch rai hon.;-(

esha_friends20

IF-Dazzler

esha_friends20

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmi-hhl

DGP lets be positive...i dont think cvs will do that. They had brought kabir to just cheer up sia...but not as the lead...when the main lead is back i don't think they'll do that...

they may show that once raghav is back...kabir will understand how true their love was which can never fade in any circumstances...i read somewhere that raghav n kabir will be friends...

n DGP remember things usually did not happen as we thought lets hope it works that for what ur thinking n opposite happens n we get a sira ending Big smile
what say??

hehe nimmi. . . ur thinking positive and i am rhinking negative and our both past record is soo bad. . wht ever we rhnk never happens. . so wht will happen. . my be he is coming a dream sequence. . . i am dying to see a song sequence between them

esha_friends20

IF-Dazzler

esha_friends20

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmi-hhl

Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

pls pls pls pls pls pls

i don't think that will happen thoughLOL

nimi u nvr knw as we both are not thinking and masu is thinking . . yeh agar ho jaye then. . . omg

esha_friends20

IF-Dazzler

esha_friends20

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamaaNoor

I hope so dis dnt happend. Mein to waise e kb se negative soch rai hon.;-(

lol i can understand ur feeling as i too dont trust 4 lions

Post Reply New Post

Go to top