Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
We all must be wondering why did Koki forgive her Ahem dikra so easily and not Rashi..I must say its because of his immediate acceptance for his mistake and apology unlike rashi who gives excuses..I seriously loved his apology to Rashi and Jigar..My Ahemji is a darling dikra and ofcourse a gentleman Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_kafa.ChammakChallo.ShaunSAawesome-rajiNazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Ahem and why not Rashi" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
I agree that Rashi always makes exuses and lies but this time she was innocent and the way Kokila blasted at her and acused her of stealing was not right. Ouch 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSAMADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

I agree that Rashi always makes exuses and lies but this time she was innocent and the way Kokila blasted at her and acused her of stealing was not right. Ouch 

ya thats true Ouch but it was due to her old history

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

k-kimya

k-kimya

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet167

ya thats true Ouch but it was due to her old history

That is true, because of all what she has done. she will always be the first suspect when anything goes wrong

ShaunSAMADHU.BARUN

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged

I will not go far to say that.. Rashi is guilty.. She is guilty of wanting to steal the necklace. One set of scolding and we forget that Rashi did try but did not succeed in her missionSmile
Koki's accusation was partly correct. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSAMADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
The real reason though I think is because there is a difference between what Rashi and Ahem did.

Rashi wanted to steal. She could not. But the circumstances were all pointing to her making her look guilty.

Ahem misplaced the necklace. there is a difference. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNShaunSANazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
please rashi never ever feels guilty on has deeds... She not a ture soul like Ahem... Ahem never did this type mistake before... This was his first time so its obvious Koki maaf tu banti Wink Ahemji realise his mistake n aceepted immediately like gentalman he warmly appolgised to everyone Embarrassed this is called ture soul Smile

after haar fisco... Now urmi n rashi ready to go on next KK Dead kis meeti se bani hai ye maa beti ki jodi Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

please rashi never ever feels guilty on has deeds... She not a ture soul like Ahem... Ahem never did this type mistake before... This was his first time so its obvious Koki maaf tu banti Wink Ahemji realise his mistake n aceepted immediately like gentalman he warmly appolgised to everyone Embarrassed this is called ture soul Smile

after haar fisco... Now urmi n rashi ready to go on next KK Dead kis meeti se bani hai ye maa beti ki jodi Angry

SImply loved ur post..yup ahemji is a sweetheart

ShaunSANazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top