Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

pita-putri milan! (Page 3)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
i ws w8in for these father daughter moments jabse AS came to DKDM...n wht a TREAT it ws...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...willb alwz alwz grateful to DKDM for showin such loving caring side of Lord Shiv..till nw v gt to how awesomest he is as a LOVER/HUSBAND/SOULMATE...nw with Karthikeya & AS v hv gt to c how awesomes he is AS A FATHER too...ClapClapClap...

Mohit ws LIKE ALWZ...PERFECT...StarStarStar...

n i loved trio scenes too of Shiv-Parvathi-AS...wanna c one family scene where all kids will be together in one frame along wid Shiv-Parvathi...Big smileBig smile

And d best dialogue today ws when Shiv thanked Parvathi for givin him the feel n happiness BEING FATHER TO A GAL CHILD...ClapClapClap...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sia221-Nymphadora-deboleena.manna--Yukthi--foram.

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
The epi was simply amazing..!!
The father-daughter scenes looked so real..Smile
They were even some subtle eye-locks btwn Mahadev and Parvati..Wink
Only weird  thing was that Asur wanting to raise AS only to marry her Dead but in turn gets cursed..Now this is Mahadev-Parvati's daughter..!! LOLLOL
Pretty impressive work by the CVs going on...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainforam.Nikki_Titli

-Nymphadora- IF-Veteran Member
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
@sia-finally someone noticed those "ankhoon ke gustakiyaan"...Parvati and Mahadev exchanging glances...so cute!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sia221foram.

moharikafan Senior Member
moharikafan
moharikafan

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Todays episode was simply AWESOME!!! Daddy daughter moments were a treat to watch. Mohit and Ashnoor were so so cute yaar!! Superb. I always wanted to see Mahadev having a daughter and CVs thanks to you we got to watch some awesome moments. Mahadev Parvati eyelocks...haayeDay Dreaming The way he smiles at herDay Dreaming Mohit and Sona rock and now Ashnoor too. I want Kartikeya to meet his sister too and one big family picture. Would love that! SUPERB EPISODE.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainHaremSultanforam.Nikki_Titli

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
i want to see ashok sundari running and being chased by bappa and kartikey and mahadev parvati watching them playing.
a perfect family picture

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

@sia-finally someone noticed those "ankhoon ke gustakiyaan"...Parvati and Mahadev exchanging glances...so cute!!!

I know.. didn't miss those   " aankhon hi aankhon mein ishara ".. LOL they were subtle yet very much evident.. !! EmbarrassedWink 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

appumanilaforam.Nikki_Titli

-Nymphadora- IF-Veteran Member
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
ofcourse they were evident!-pretty obvious...ankhoon ankoon main baatein...haaayyyeee...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

appumanilasia221foram.Nikki_Titli

Tinacool IF-Dazzler
Tinacool
Tinacool

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Ekdum fadoo epi. One which u will never get tired watching. Mohit and Ash's chemistry was top notch and absolutely adorable. This why we love DKDM so much.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.Nikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index