Director's cut - 06 November 2012

bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Since I have been making fun of the first pagers (when I am not there myself), they have put me on the hot seat today😊

Here's the episode update -

Overall, an engaging episode. It went along expected lines. Some things worked for me, while some didn't.

Sheetal has started playing the Aarav card. She is now making it clear to Khushi as to why she is here. She admitted that she came here to meet Arnav. So, it can be now inferred that their earlier meetings weren't really chance meetings anymore. She planted herself and Aarav at the right place at the right time to create the maximum impact.

The funny thing about today's episode is that, most times, she meant exact opposite of every word she actually mouthed. She said that she wanted to leave as soon as she got to know that Arnav is married. But what did she actually do? Not only did she sneak her way into their home at the first available opportunity, she also had the audacity to keep the Karva Chaut vrat for somebody else's husband.  I expected a stronger reaction from Khushi here. But, oh well...I assume she was in shock. Oh, and why is she speaking to realtors currently? I thought she was supposed to get her keys in 3-4 days??

She said that she doesn't want to break this lovely family. Sheetal, really? Then, why did you ask Khushi in the end if Arnav would leave her, or if she would leave Arnav because of Aarav? Why did you have to emphasize that if Aarav lived in RM, you would always be a part of Arnav's life. In today's world, even if Aarav is Arnav's son, arrangements can always be made where the mother is always a part of the child's life, but not the father's. I emphasize here that I am absolutely convinced that Arnav is not Aarav's father. I am just talking about a hypothetical scenario here. That's all...

Then, she said that when Arnav comes to know that Aarav is his son, he would try to gain custody of his son. BS! (and I didn't mean Barun Sobti here πŸ˜†)She knows that Arnav would do nothing of the sort. All lies.

Yes, she did say one truth today, and that is, he is Arnav Singh Raizada, and he can do anything. Isn't that why you are here in the first place, Sheetal? All the insults that Arnav has hurled on Khushi in the past, is actually most applicable to you. Aren't you really here for the mr. Arnav Singh Raizada??

But let me tell you one thing. The Arnav that you have seen in the past few days, is a changed man, and that is only because of the presence of Khushi in his life. The minute you threaten to take her away, the "biggest deal" of his life, he will take you head on in full ASR mode. You will come face-to-face with the Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada (not Khushi's Arnav Singh Raizada that you have seen so far), for whom you have come here for in the first place. And I am not sure if you will really like him in that avatar. You will certainly forget all the highs you felt while playing the basket ball game with him, or seeing him interact with your "son". You can only wish for "an awesome threesome". It can never become a reality.

Now, coming to what didn't work for me. Well, I had expected a stronger reaction from Khushi on learning that Arnav is Aarav's father. Any woman would be devastated in her place. I agree, that she is not "any woman". However, going as far as telling Arnav to attend Aarav's father's day celebration in school,  was taking it a bit too far in my opinion. I would have thought that she would have been devastated enough not to think about Aarav before herself. But, here too, she was willing to sacrifice her happiness for someone else's. I guess, if you think deeply, she was in character, but I just couldn't relate to it. I am glad Arnav refused, in spite of her repeated pleadings. Is this the beginning of "hamesha sambhalta rahoonga"??

And finally, Is Sheetal really Aarav's mother?? She claims that Aarav is her life and she cannot live without him. But then she just lets him go when he refuses breakfast, and appear nonchalant about it??

Edited by bidz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
res...may be a bit late but hang on. 😊

Finally,the motive of Sheetal Kapoor is on the open.Today,I will talk with chess analogy to explain the track.

Yes,ladies the do-gooder,mahaan SP bahu who is the white queen in the game of chess in IPK has been hooked line and sinker.Her tender soul touched by the travails of an illegitimate child facing the big bad world without the blessings and guidance of a father has been taken for a ride by the black rook,Sheetal.
Sheetal's motive was to separate the white king- ASR from his queen and what better way than to play with the emotions of Khushi Kumari Gupta's orphan avataar.
Khushi has lost her parents at the tender age of 8 years  but thanks to her being destiny's child,she got Shashi Gupta as her adopted father.But, the loss of the biological father has left a lasting impression in her mind.This very thing has been worked upon by Sheetal under the tutelage of the black king,whose identity is still not revealed.But don't worry folks,that day too is near.

Just think over what Sheetal said..."If Arnav knows that Aarav is his son,he will take him away from me,infact Aarav may want to remain with his father.Then what happens to me?I canot live without Aarav,so do you expect to leave Arnav or Arnav to leave you" (Unsaid : It cannot be a menage-a-trois,with three of us living happily together a la the hindi film DaagπŸ˜†)

Now,what will Khushi Kumari Gupta ( I will not say Singh Raizada for still she has not grasped the importance/theprerogative of being Mrs ASR) do?Will the White queen,the weakest link in the game ,realise her folly is weakening the white king and finally rise from the ashes of Khushi Kumari Gupta to become Mrs Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada?

What will the white king do? Will the saying"when the going gets tough,the tough gets going" be true for Arnav Singh Raizada?How will he protect his queen?

Who is the white rook who will castle the king and save him from being checkmated by the black king?...Is it Aarav or NK? Who is the black king?...Dhruv Singh Raizada or anyone who knows Arnav,Khushi and the Raizadas very closely and minutely?

Ladies,have patience and hang in there.The day is near when our shaatir dimaag Raizada will realise the game that is being played and he will then checkmate the check of the enemy with his sanka but ultimately true soulmate by his side.Sheetal and Aarav are just the pawns/facade for another shaatir insaan hiding brhind the curtains and pulling the strings making these two dance t his tune.What makes Sheetal work under him?...that is for the CVs to gradually reveal.Till then have patience...ciao.

PS; Entirely my decoding,so upto you ladies to believe😊
Edited by Hriju321 - 11 years ago
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
           WELCOME TO DIRECTOR'S CUT 

The greatest trick the devil ever played was to make believe that he did not exist 

phir kya hoga Khushi .. 
               iss sabke wajah se tum 
                arnav ko chodd dogi
                ya phir arnav tumhe .. ?????

Iss Junior ka Senior Kaun ???

Dear Fellow viewer & reader , welcome to yet another edition of DC .. whoa whoa whoa .. what an episode ..gimme a moment to stop reeling .. a flawless episode ..brilliant .. (ok flaws galore .. but when script is so tight & gripping who cares .. ) So .. cat is out of the bag .. the mother says ..the name of the father .. the father says he is not the father .. the stepmother .. is most concerned about stepson .. the wife is pushing the husband towards his illegitimate son .. whoa .. confused .. na .. this is all in a day at the IPK .

The big reveal... 

She confronts the truth ..  

Scene 1: 

Episode starts with Khushi coming to Sheetal's room and asking her, who is your husband? She says, I may not have rights to ask you this question.. but it's very important for me to know who is your husband. Sheetal tries to avoid her question, but Khushi says to her, don't try to change the topic.. I am not Aarav that you can tell me whatever.. I must know who is your husband.. and that too today and right now. Sheetal says, I can't tell. Khushi says, you have to and asks her, why can't you tell me? Sheetal says, because there is a reason. Khushi asks, what kind of reason? Sheetal says, when I don't care about Aarav's father and where is he, then why do you care? Khushi says, lie.. if you really didn't care, then you would have told everyone about it. Sheetal still says, i don't care. Khushi say, no. .it matters a lot to you and says, I have a proof. sheetal asks, what proof? Khushi says, if it doesn't matter then why did you keep fast today? I saw everything. Sheetal says, I didn't keep any fast.. it's just your misunderstanding. Khushi says, no.. I saw myself.. you looking at moon from your dupatta and then drank water. Sheetal says, something was stuck in my dupatta .. that's why. Khushi says, okay, but then you also looked at Arnav from your dupatta.. and drank water from same pot from which Arnav made me drink water. Sheetal is all quiet. Khushi says, I have no misunderstanding.. you kept Karva-Chauth fast and that too for Arnav. Sheetal asks, but why would I keep fast for Arnav? Khushi says, because Arnav is Aarav's father.

Khushi shows her the DNA report and asks whether the results are wrong. Sheetal is shocked reading the document. Khushi continues that Arav and Arnav share blood. 

Pause here please ... 

So the adamant Khushi .. the forthright Khushi .. marches to face her guillotine .. she faces the nightmare which has the power to destroy her carefully .. built fairy tale life .. a happily ever after with her rajkumar..

she keeps haranguing 'shee'tal .. about the karva chauth incident .. the incident .. which by the end of day left a "kadva" taste in her mouth .. 'Shee' feebly parries all the blows .. each & every explanation she comes up with is .. blown to smithereens by Khushi .. why was that i wonder .. was Khushi right .. or was 'Shee' desperately trying to prove Khushi right .. 

she speaks about the 'dupatta leharana" incident .. she speaks about the 'jhoota paani peena" incident .. 'Shee' is left fumbling out excuses .. the once verbose lady .. is left mumbling .. 
'Shee' denies saying .. why wud she fast for Arnav .. 

Now pause here for a moment .. 

what was most interesting in this diatribe was .. Khushi asks "shee" about her HUSBAND ... & 'shee' says .. why wud she 'fast' for arnav .. .. interesting isnt it .. 
The difference between Khushi's thinking .. & shee & arnav's thinking was so beautifully shown in this dialogue .. i was in a discussion with puja yesterday ( read DC 5th nov ) .. we discussed something similar .. to Khushi .. a live in relation ship .. the kind arnav had with La .. was anathema .. way out of her thinking capability .. to her it is marriage .. so look how beautifully the writer .. today pointed out KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA to us .. the girl who hails from a small town .. a girl who is virgin till she is married .. a girl who bears a child only after she has married her man .. thats her mindset .. thats what she keeps harping on .. 
while "shee"  .. La .. understand the relation dynamics of modern world ..  i simply loved this thot process of the director .. helps us reconnect with the Khushi .. yes .. the past mistakes in Khushi's character today were being rectified .. gr8 job writers ..

ok lets move on .. 

' Shee' asks Khushi why wud she fast for Arnav .. the lady is a past master at manovering conversations .. she brings Khushi to the point .. & makes Khushi blurt out the DNA report .. 
Khushi .. a self righteous girl .. a girl who was today fighting for the rights of her perceived step son ..  a naive girl blurts out .. THE DNA report shows .. Arnav to be the " family relation" of Aarav .. the 2 samples ... had a family connection .. 

Now pause here please ...

I am a genetics major my self .. so when a DNA report is filed .. one gets a conclusive report which gives out a % chance of the 2 samples as a match .. ( ok will give the creatives .. some creative liberty ) .. 
Now what was interesting here .. the REPORT DID NOT conclusively say .. The 2 samples .. were a MATCH .. they were FATHER & SON .. or there was a 95% match in samples .. 

what say guys interesting .. ?? πŸ˜ƒ

A very interesting segment ...  yes the cat was out of the bag .. yes KHUSHI addressed the issue .. which so many ..were just drawing parallels off .. yes she confronted the horrifying truth of her husbands past .. 
She spoke out .. Arnavji is Aarav's DAD .. 

Sanaya Irani .. u r back love .. this is ur stage .. burn it .. have always felt .. sanaya excels in drama .. & today she more than proved her mettle .. the range of expressions she went thru were totally mind blowing .. from a scared woman .. walking towards her guillotine .. the woman who knocks on 'shee's door is a frightened girl .. 
then the woman who asks about the name of 'Shee's husband was the terrified wife .. then came the outraged woman .. who was disgusted with the lies .. then came the woman .. who was at her teethers edge .. pushed to the precipice of her wits .. & finally .. the woman .. who faced her executioner .. a devastated wife ..  Take a bow Sanaya Irani .. 

Release Pause .. lets move on .. 

Sheetal sits on the bed with the report in her hand and apologises, Khushi states why she didn't tell the truth, Sheetal states that she didn't want to hurt her son and wanted to keep all this from him and that if the truth came out they would take her son from her. Khushi consoles Sheetal, Sheetal asks Khushi not to tell Arnav, she tells Khushi that if he takes custody she wont be able to handle it. She tells her that she came to Mumbai looking for him, but then she found out he is married and there is nothing left here for her and was ready to leave, but then due to situations she had to stay behind. She tells Khushi Aarav will not understand and what if Aarav wants to stay here, she cant let this happen, the family are so nice and she cant do this to them and break the family. Sheetal tells everything is in Khushi's hand and begs her not to say anything to anyone, Khushi is in turmoil about what to do.

WHOA WHOA Ladies pause here please .. 

the dam burst .. the water works released .. out came the tears .. wonder if they were of joy .. or they were of sadness .. or they were of relief .. 

'shee' .. falls on the bed clutching the DNA report .. her salvation .. or her  death knell .. or her ticket to RM .. ?? will leave this for later .. just a thot for u to ponder .. 

The lady changes her stance .. from the antagonist .. she moves to the pacifist .. she moves to the hapless  .. the poor defenceless helpless woman ..  & by doing this .. she crumbles the fort standing tall in front of her .. 
from the enraged lady .. willing to commit harakiri .. Khushi .. becomes the pacifist .. & the soother .. whoa .. kya change of dynamics ..  the executioner gets executed .

" shee"  .. lets out .. how cud she reveal this .. she says .. she had come to Delhi ... to introduce her son to Arnav .. but here she came & saw that Arnav was a well settled man ( well settled with KHUSHI) ..  'shee' says .. he was important to me .. But i was a casual girlfriend to him ( KHUSHI was important to HIM ) .. She was here to introduce her child to his father .. but the father was married to another ( HE was married to KHUSHI) .. 

Then she ups the arsenal .. she voices her insecurities .. her insecurities infront of a woman .. who is no stranger to insecurities ..to a woman with abandonment issues .. 'shee' mentions .. what if he CLAIMS CUSTODY of my kid .. basically .. letting out her insecurities .. what if i am YET AGAIN ABANDONED .. this time .. doubly so  .. since 'shee' wud loose HER CHILD .. 

Then .. she pushes the knife a bit deeper .. she says .. what if Aarav wants to stay back with his father .. thereby abandoning her .. the unspoken question .. WILL HE BE ACCEPTED  ???
 Finally .. the words .. which sealed KHUSHI's fate .. shee says .. the ball is in ur COURT .. u decide what is to be done !!!!

Now Pause here please .. 

so interesting .. how much of what 'Shee' said did Khushi really understand ?? or did 'shee' playing to the galleries .. is all that penetrated in the fog induced mind of mrs. KKGSR .. ?? 
'Shee' said when she saw Arnav well settled she wanted to go away .. interesting .. then why dint she .. why does she still want to stay in this country .. why does she want to stay in his house .. why does she want to work for AR ??  
Ok maybe .. lets for a moment give her benefit of doubt .. maybe she wanted to give this chance to her son to bond with his father albeit unknowingly ... 
Then my question to Ms . Shee is .. why wait for 5 + years .. why not walk up the moment u knew u had conceived his child .. or anytime in the later 5+ years of her sons existence .. what happened now .. that 'shee' decided to come to make her son meet his father ???

A sincere request to the director .. can u work on dialogue delivery of madhura naik ... there is no emotion at all conveyed in her dialogue delivery .. no emotes ... the pauses are all wrong .. ruins the impact of the scene .. 

The executioner got executed .. from the woman demanding & asking the questions .. khushi was left with a bag full of unanswered questions .. 

Well tonite was Karva Chauth .. the day ladies looked up to see their moon .. tonite .. KHUSHI saw hers .. albeit ... an ECLIPSED ONE .. 

the eclipse in her life started .. she was plunged to the depths of despair .. crying her heart out in her pillow .. when a hand rested on her .. a hand that wud be her salvation ..the hand that wud always be her support .. the hand of her husband .. Arnav Singh Raizada .. 

Now before i head into the last scene of the show .. yea u guessed it .. tonites the night of the cat fight .. for once i will not really write about the Arnav Khushi scene .. this was a simple precursor .. to what will come between the 2 .. a lot more bangs .. a lot more bumps .. par gaadi .. will come on track .. πŸ˜‰ 

lets do a quick recon .. of what we know .. 

• Arnav says he was not intimate with 'Shee' ( or something to this effect to Khushi) 
  • Arnav has time & again claimed Aarav is not his SON .. he seems to be very confident in his resolve 
  • 'Shee' claims Arnav is father of her kid "aarav" 
  • Khushi has a DNA report which says Arnav & Aarav are related 
  • 'shee' waited 5+ years to bring the son to introduce to his father ...

Scene 2: 
Khushi goes to Sheetal asking about Arav, Sheetal states he went to school. Khushi continues that Arav has the right to know that Arnav is his father. Sheetal continues what if Arnav wants her son, what will happen then will Arnav leave her or will she leave Arnav. Khushi is worried

Pause here please ...

someone rightly said on DC .. apna qabr khud hi khodna .. thats our Khushi .. relentless in her pursuit to reuinte papa & son .. hmm interesting .. ok going by her night dialogues to Arnav .. yes she suffers from abandonment issues .. but so did arnav .. is he reaching out to claim unknown kids as his own ?? or for that matter anji .. ?? 

so khushi once again marches into the lionesses DEN .. 

pause here pls for a bit .. 
look at the change in stance .. now .. 'shee' talks to her as if she has the upper hand .. 'shee' is talking with her confidence oosing out of her .. while .. Khushi is blubbering .. stuttering .. tentative .. an interesting change in dynamics .. isn't it .. 

ok moving on .. 

Khushi once again tells 'shee' that it was important for Aarav to know about his father .. 
now whoops sorry pause pls .. 

What shocked me in this .. this followed Khushi being rejected by arnav to go to aarav's school as his dad .. Arnav rightly refuses to go to the school .. so Khushi is asking 'shee' to tell Aarav about his father .. NOW .. what confused me here .. SHUDNT the FATHER FEATURE IN THIS REVELATION AT ALL .. 

which was brilliantly pointed out by 'shee' 

release pause .. 

'shee' then tightens the screw .. she walks up to Khushi .. & says what we have been thinking all along .. has khushi thot this thru ?? has she done her calculations at all .. has she considered the situation from all angles .. 

Then she voices the question .. the question which was hammering Khushi in her nightmares consistently .. 
IF after knowing this .. what will happen .. 
Will u leave ARNAV .. since i will NOT LEAVE mY CHILD with u & him .. Or wILL ARNAV LEAVE U .. 

whoa whoa whoa . .. the game plan is out .. the worst nightmare was made into reality & spoken out .. the words which sounded like the death knell was out in the open .. the GONG was sounded .. 

OK guys pause here please .. 

Now interestingly .. at no point of time .. in both the discussions with khushi .. did 'shee' ever mention the ONE THING .. which is the BIGGEST GAME CHANGER iN this EQUATION .. 

WILL ARNAV ACCEPT HE IS FATHER OF AARAV ???

isnt that the first hurdle to cross .. now on the day Arnav discovered the DNA report .. he reassured Khushi .. that there were no "intimate relations' between him & 'Shee' .. now when Arnav 

'shee' was right there hiding behind the doors privy to this convo.. 'shee' heard Arnav get angry with KHUSHI .. on not TRUSTING him .. 'shee' saw Khushi hesitate & then finally tear the report .. (she also breathed a sigh of relief then) .. 
 Now .. if Arnav knows .. he was not intimate with 'shee' then 'shee' knows the same .. 

So what is the GAME PLAN .. it wud take very moments for the truth to come out .. when Arnav gets into the equation ..  SO what is "shee" doing here ??? is this about AARAV .. or is this about .. ???  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

tonite there were 2 songs which were running in my mind while i watched this absolutely edge of seat episode .. one was .. 

Jhoot bole kawa kaate
                         kaale kawe se dariyo 
                   mein maike wapas le jaonga
                             tu dekhti rahiyo 

nayak nahi khalnayak hoon mein
          zulmi bada dukh daayak hoon mein
          hai pyaar kya mujhko kya khabar
          bas yaar nafrat ke layak hoon mein

is she the khalnayak .. or is there a twist waiting to happen .. is she as much a victim .. or is she the one victimising ?? 

GUD NITE & CU AT THE IPKs 

enjoy the episode :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai90XvwPicE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by redwine1 - 11 years ago
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so ipk is on a roll!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
just a reaction post from myside today!πŸ˜‰

1.Liked the episode... so our story is moving fwd... n the directors are back from chutti!!
aman sardar.. i am soo happy they fired ya!!πŸ‘

2.so khushi is miss selfless again??πŸ˜• dint even feel a bit of anger towards arnavjee?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
infact she dint even think about her role in the ...grand scheme of things!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
thank u sheetalji..for pointing it out to herπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

3. khushiji- dare u leave ashantivan n arnavjee for some shit all !! i am rooting for ya!! attack that b****😑

chudail key baal nooch lena pleeejjj😊

4. wats with so many body doubles?
koosi's bd confronts.. sheetal's bd..
koosi's bd has a heart to heart convo with arnavjee's bdπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

forgive me for asking this ..but wat were the the actors doing? why dont all of them, report to work at the same time?😑
but because dc is a positive place to be..i found a positive point...--> thank god they dint show a rabba vey😳 thanks a ton cvs😳

5. sheetalji.. awww u...😳 aarav is ur life isnt he?
just feed him food atleast once a day please... we ll take ur word for itπŸ‘

6. n stop folding the same clothes again n again..!! koi aur kaam dhanda nai hai kya??😑

7. madhuraji... when will u start acting?
i am famous for loving the bad guys!! i tried to like ur character.. but sheetal has no impact on me...
so i ll wait for ur back ground score to change.. or for some monologues..πŸ₯±i guessπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

8. I thought fathers' day is on the 3rd sunday of june.. why are they celebrating it now?
and wat about the parents meeting?πŸ˜• sab bhool gaye😭

ps.- bidzzy.. congo!!sw

thats it from myside!!!
see ya tmrw ..same time... same place...
 arrey haan haan bhooli nai hu!!πŸ˜†
------------------------->>>>

πŸ˜†nazar na lage mere ipk koπŸ˜†

cr tumblr
Edited by saaruipk - 11 years ago
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
     POST FOR GIRLOFFIRE ( MADHU ) 

Nail Soup

Well after all the Kadva Chauth Feast we had, I just had to continue the theme of food, and so I present to you, an old folk tale called Nail Soup.

Some travellers come to a village, carrying nothing more than an empty cooking pot. Upon their arrival, the villagers are unwilling to share any of their food stores with the hungry travellers. Then the travellers go to a stream and fill the pot with water, drop a large stone in it, and place it over a fire. One of the villagers becomes curious and asks what they are doing. The travellers answer that they are making "stone soup", which tastes wonderful, although it still needs a little bit of garnishto improve the flavour, which they are missing. The villager does not mind parting with a few carrots to help them out, so that gets added to the soup. Another villager walks by, inquiring about the pot, and the travellers again mention their stone soup which has not reached its full potential yet. The villager hands them a little bit of seasoning to help them out. More and more villagers walk by, each adding another ingredient. Finally, a delicious and nourishing pot of soup is enjoyed by all.

There are many versions of this story - sometimes a nail is used, and sometimes stones. But in the end, a good soup is prepared and served to all the hungry people.

I read this story and I thought: Sheetal. She is like the traveler who is hungry for some food. 

Khushi's mind is like the pot in which this soup is being prepared. 

Little Aarav is the stone at the bottom of the pot. The first ingredient that is needed for Nail Soup.

The RM-waasis are like the people of the village. Each one comes along and drops their little ingredient into it.. Nani, Anjali, Akash, Payal are all putting the idea of Aarav being so like Arnav into the pot. The soup gets better and better. Khushi is a confused soul.

Then her own character traits become the ingredients - one by one. Her insecurities are added to the mix. Even better. Then jealousy. Then her tender heart that bleeds for Aarav.  Finally, her love for Arnav. All have become a part of the soup. 

But there is no seasoning in the soup, yet. The one person who can add that seasoning is Arnav. And he is refusing to part with it. He will not add his name into the mix. So the soup is still bland. Will he add the ingredient and finally make a delicious soup for Sheetal? Or will he overturn the pot and walk away?

There is one conundrum though - and I've said this many many times. Any plan that involves trying to split Arnav and Khushi has ALWAYS depended on ARNAV taking a particular course of action. Even now, Sheetal's recipe - and there is certainly one - NEEDS that same ingredient. Arnav's acknowledgement of Aarav as his son. And until that basic seasoning (namak) is added to the soup - it won't taste good at all - in fact, it won't even be ready to eat. 

Also remember, the nail or stone at the bottom of the soup - adds NOTHING to it. 

Today Sheetal revealed quite a bit about herself, didn't she? 

I wanted to stand in her shoes today, and look at Khushi as a woman from her point of view. She first meets Khushi in the market and immediately accuses her of kidnapping the child. Did she know then WHO Khushi was? I don't know, but assuming that she didn't - what would her impression of Khushi have been? She sees a very young, chirpy, chamkili butterfly, who talks nineteen to the dozen woman in front of her. Arnav introduces her as his wife. She probably wondered what Arnav saw in her. Did she assume that Arnav had had an arranged marriage, which is why his wife was so very different from the kind of women he dated?

Then she realizes Khushi is the softy in the family. One whose heart will melt with a sad story. The story of a mom with a diabetic child and nowhere to go. She gets her ticket to Raizada Mansion. 

'Mujhe yahan rehna pada,' she said today. 'I HAD to stay here.'

That is not true. She took the opportunity it offered her to live in Raizada Mansion, where Aarav and his imitation-Arnav behavior would be in front of Khushi's eyes and in front of all the RM-waasis eyes. The same RM-waasis who could not stop marveling at how similar Arnav and Aarav were. Notice thought that at that point - Arnav never asked her to stay. Nor did he stop pointing out that they were GUESTS in the house. 

Aarav having diabetes was probably just an added bonus. Obviously, Arnav's diabetes onset was much later in life, because she never knew about it, did she?

She became aware of Khushi's insecurity about Aarav very early on. Now she had achieved her first step. And by refusing to name Aarav's dad, she only whetted Khushi's appetite to learn about it. When Khushi gets the DNA report, she becomes aware of how much Khushi is now stirring the pot herself. 

The basketball match gives her a chance to show Khushi up. But she doesn't do much other than take off her jacket as if to say to Khushi (no, she was not playing to the boys) - match this if you can! She knows on the court, she will rule against this quaintly dressed wife of Arnav's.

And now, on Karva Chauth she sees Arnav and Khushi sharing intimate husband-wife moments, he is breaking her fast, feeding her her favourite jalebis. Then she sees him walk into the dining room, engrossed in his phone, looks around for his wife, spots her outside and promptly goes to get her. 

For the first time, she realizes the husband-wife dynamics. Arnav has eyes for no one other than his wife. He will not eat without her. If she has seen them together before, it has been in a family environment. But Karva-Chauth is a festival for Husbands and Wives and Arnav-Khushi are really absorbed in each other. So she decides goes to break her fast. First Khushi refuses her the sieve. So she uses her dupatta to see the moon and then calls Arnav. Now, WHY did she call Arnav AS HE WAS WALKING WITH HIS WIFE? A wife that she knew was already feeling insecure about her. If she called Arnav, would it not be a natural reaction for Khushi to ALSO turn and look at her? They are walking together, after all. So she has made sure that Khushi has seen her look at Arnav through her dupatta. 

Then - she does not wait for Arnav and Khushi to be out of sight, before she picks up the vessel that Arnav used to feed Khushi, and drink out of it. She has seen the suspicion in Khushi's transparent face and played her cards accordingly. 

Satisfied with the results, she does not even look up as Arnav drags his wife out of the dining room, saying he needed to talk to her. Her job for the night was done. Or so she thought. 

Then Khushi comes to her room - a wounded lioness. She is licking her wounds, but she is still defending the defenceless - Aarav. 

The scene has been described in detail in Ruby Redwine's post, so I will not go into it. Suffice to say, to tame the lioness, she brought out the weak in her. And Khushi immediately succumbed. She tells of how she feels about Arnav. And then asks Khushi not to say anything to her husband. 

I loved that one dialogue. Why? She is asking Khushi to not confide in her soul-mate. That she keep a SECRET from him. She is counting on KHUSHI's propensity for secretiveness to make this happen. She is making Khushi a party to her manipulation. She is trying to manipulate Arnav through Khushi. But Most of all - She is testing the strength of the bond between husband and wife. Brilliant, isn't it?

But what she doesn't know is that Khushi may try to keep her secrets from her Arnavji. He has tuned in to her. Asking Arnav to go to Father's Day stirs discomfort in Arnav. And as I said yesterday - Arnav does not lie. Khushi has lied many many times, she has obfuscated many times. But Arnav has never done that. And so, he refuses to go to Father's day for Aarav. Khushi makes her first slip. 

'Aarav ko apni pitah ki zaroorat hai,,, aap ki zaroorat hai..'

He is shocked by this statement. But she covers up her mistake. He still doesn't budge - what is wrong, is wrong! 

Remember what I said yesterday about Arnav's father issues? Today once more it is brought in front of us. He will not subject Aarav to the same issues as he was subjected to. So no, he will not participate in a lie. 

Sheetal is unaware of Arnav's stance. She is unaware of the baggage that Arnav himself has had regarding his father. 

However, having brought Khushi into her fold, she is now confident that she can move forward with whatever it is she has come for. She has seen that Khushi will keep a secret from Arnav - which leads her to assume that the Arnav-Khushi bond can be weakened further. This is where she gets her confidence the next morning - where she assumes Arnav and Aarav will be inseparable. They cannot be split. And Shee will not leave Aarav. So that leaves Khushi.

'Iss sab key vajah se tum arnav ko chodd dogi? ya phir arnav tumhe?'

Finally, over-confidence makes her say what she really wants to say. She gives Khushi the bigger picture herself. It is now truly in Khushi's hands. Will she follow the hint given in Sheetal's question and leave Arnav? OR Will you wait for Arnav to leave you? 

The female of the species is always deadlier - and Sheetal is proving it everyday.

Edited by redwine1 - 11 years ago
iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

So... after a long time, I was a little free today and was home to watch the episode live... And what a treat it was for me !!! Was in no mood to write even today... but the episode was brilliant, and Ruby and Meghs practically forced me to write by threatening me... So here goes my 2 cents.. out of their fear !!! πŸ˜›

So... Welcome to yet another edition of Director's Cut... and welcome back the magic of IPK !!!

Brilliant Episode !

The claws are out... the cats are fighting !

The real face unmasked... Or is it???

When the episode started... the confrontation between Khushi and Sheetal was good... and I thought, it can't get better ! But then, although it seems like a predictable track... the last scene yet again showed us the brilliance of the makers !!!

Arnav Singh Raizada was so much in character when he refused... till the end and despite Khushi's perseverance... to go to Aarav's school for Father's Day... as he is a practical man... and he knows what impact it might have on the little one's psyche.

Khushi... the emotional one... is as much in character... thinking of the happiness of Aarav, more than herself... she has not even realized the consequences of her actions... even after Arnav tries to explain to her. I mean talk about learning from one's mistakes... but has Khushi learnt from hers?

Sheetal... finally asked Khushi THE Question... Will you leave Arnav? The depth of the truth... has now finally hit Khushi... the realization of what it means... has finally started to sink in for Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada !

If Aarav needs a father... and a mother who is unwilling to leave him... where does it leave Khushi? Will she again sacrifice herself for WHAT SHE BELIEVES to be the happiness of Arnav?

Lets Wait and Watch...

And yes... I still maintain... Gul 36 Ritz... 'cos when I was free... IPK gave the worst episodes... and now when I am busy in November... the track is getting better and better !

BTW...
Good to see you open Bidzy !!!! Gr8 going !!!

Catch you all in a  few days' time !!!

DC Index is updated... in case u need to check !

❀️
Tally Ho !

Edited by iritz - 11 years ago
meghavn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Super episode... back to back great episodes...we can finally say IPK is back & how πŸ˜‰  

The WAR is on... one on the forefront & one the inner war... 

Khushi dares Sheetal asking her for the truth - who is Aarav's father? why did she keep a fast & for whom? Sheetal after much arguments tells Aranv is Aarav's father... & she doesn't want to disclose this to Arnav as she is afraid that Arnav might take away Aarav from her & much later all sows the seed into Khushi's head whether either she will leave Arnav or if Arnav would leave her? as Sheetal will not be able to live without Aarav & if Aarav is accepted what happens to her as Khushi is there in Arnav's life.

Sheetal has done her homework quite well... she knows what points to trigger out to get desired results from Khushi... Khushi being Khushi knows the pain of being an orphan knows what it is not having a father... she was lucky enough to have Babuji but poor Aarav...

Khushi trusts Arnav but at the same time she is unable to come out of her state of mind which Sheetal is playing nicely with... she slowly is getting out asking Arnav to do a favor in going to Aarav's school for father's day... him of all people should know how important it is have a father figure for a child. Arnav being Arnav (which I liked so much today) doesn't agree to go even after much persuasion from Khushi.

Which war will be won ... will Khushi be able to fight for her love or will she be the sacrificial as ever knowing how important it is to have a father in one's life ... she who was orphaned at a very tender age... will Arnav know what Khushi has been fed with? Will he able to stop before its too late?

Signing off with these thoughts...
Edited by meghavn - 11 years ago
chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Eps 381

I start my post with this today

The art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.

~ Dwight D. Eisenhower

Iss Manipulatin Ko Kya naam Doon?
Shital today your true face came into exisitace

A manipulation is to manage or influence skillfully, especially in an unfair manner

Today what shital did was played like a pro player
she manipulated a person with open true heart
first she gained sympathy
then she gained trust form khushi not to tell Arnav
then she manipulated using Arnav Singh Raizad traits saying he is
Arnav Singh Raizada and he can do anything
which Khushi to an extent knows and understand
then she drove a nail in the coffin
she point blank asked will she leave arnav or arnav leave her

mission accomplished
seeds of distrust were sown slowly then
the plant was tendered to by feeding right amount of food of thought
the plant grew into a tree
which now has fruits of distrust and misunderstanding

The navity of Khushi
her thoughts revolve around
Arav and his need for a dad
never did it cross her mind that shital would be asking for her place
but by the end of it
the first card is played
she has told khushi its she who has to make a choice
if she wants arav to have a dad
khushi needs to walk away form arnav

Her only thoughts were Arav
Mr raizada clue for you think this conversation through

Will Khushi walk way
yes she will try to no matter how much it may hurt her for the kid she will
she is show today to be the outsider by Shital in the picture

When will arnav realise whats happening in his own house below his nose
will he let her go - no never his sambhalta rahunga will come into play
he will be angry hurt for not being trusted but hate he wont be able to he will not leave her alone he will manipulate and guide her to safety by any means he will protect her  when he learns the manipulation and the extent to which i was conducted
the  hurt his khushi is goign through

He knows something is bugging her

the question remains is
will he ever learn the manipulation and games that were played with khushi
and when

Mrs Raizada 2 times your wife has given u a clue
 once where she pretended to sleep
second to go to aravs school

She has indicated 2 times about
fatherhood n u in the same santence in a around about way
take the clues
use that shatir dimag u once talked about

GOD when will these two learnt to have a straight conversation a meaningful one

I want Arnav Singh Raizda back ASAP
ASR not Arnav
i want his dimag back to get his wife back
deal with the mess she is got stuck into

how he does that
remains to be seen

for that i guess we tune in at 8pm tomm

till then

likes and comments appreciated

uncut

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYjCYXivQ5Y
&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by chowna - 11 years ago
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Parde Mein Rehene Do, Pardaa Na Uthaao
Pardaa Jo Uth Gayaa To Bhed Khul Jaayegaa
Allaah Merii Taubaa, Allaah Merii Taubaa
Mere Parde Mein Laakh Jalwe Hain
Kaise Mujhse Nazar Milaaoge
Jab Zaraa Bhii Naqaab Uthaauungii
Yaad Rakhanaa Kii, Jal Hii Jaaoge
Parde Mein Rehene Do, Pardaa Na Uthaao

Finally The second Layer of the plot getting clearer by the moment...some time back Bidz,Saaru,Radaz and myself ,we were discussing on the  layering that is the quintessential IPK...IPK's script always followed a pattern .As I told them this plot too is following the set archetype...when the first layer for me was the establishment of Khushi's doubts about sheetal and aarav fanned by her insecurities..the second layer would the revelation of sheetal's "intent"-one to the audience and second to Khushi thereby compelling her to isolate herself from arnav..for me ,this was the crux of today''s episode-the slow crystallisation of the "saint" mindset of Khushi..

"Perception refers to the process of categorizing and interpreting information that is attended to (?  Perception ). Selective perception refers to the process of categorizing and interpreting information in a way that favours one category or interpretation over another. Thus, selective perception is generally considered to represent a bias in ?  information processing . More specifically, information tends to be selectively perceived in ways that are congruent with existing individual needs, goals, values, ?  attitudes , and beliefs. This process generally occurs automatically, outside the conscious awareness of the perceiver (?  Automaticity ). The process of selective perception can occur at various stages of perception, including the initial recognition and categorization of stimuli, attention to competing stimuli, and the interpretation of the stimuli. "-L.J.SHRUM

'
Let's take yesterday and today's episode to understand this part of the plot..yesterday sheetal planted some important clues for Khushi and only Khushi  to continue with attack through her mind games..The way she looked at Arnav breaking Khushi's fast and khushi observing sheetal,the Karwa chauth fast she kept,the fast she broke that too with seeing arnav ,drinking water from khushi's thaal...all reeked of a strategy that was targeting the weakest and the most significant flank of arnav-i.e.khushi...the chess Game  which is another reflection of the similarities between aarav and arnav,then the Family commenting on Arnav's affinity to aarav leaving a distraught khushi..after that DNA results are in Khushi's hands which reveals  a confirmation of a relationship between arnav and aarav which is just a formality or should i say a reaffirmation of the perception of khushi...

let's take today's episode where Sheetal has already set the ball rolling ..she is just waiting for it bear fruits..bear it did..Khushi came in to confront sheetal on the fast and also the DNA reports(the timing of the DNA results was so important here-it was given to her on the day when a wife fasts for her husband's welfare-note the word wife) ..next part of the strategy has been set in motion by Sheetal -First denial that she fasted and then reluctant acceptance and then a promise from khushi that she will not reveal the facts to arnav for the fear that he would sequester them.."the lady doth protests too much" was my thought after the scene...wow ,sheetal actually played on the perception of Khushi and induced compassion in Khushi..khushi who is already tender -hearted falls for it hook line and sinker..the next day's interaction of sheetal and aarav  on the breakfast table about the father's day coupled with aarav's disappointment and refusal of khushi's help in lightening his mood to eat his breakfast augments khushi's compassion  another notch..on the whole mission accomplished for sheetal..so khushi urges sheetal to tell the truth of aarav's parentage to arnav but gets a rebuttal asking her to consider the consequences-that is separation from aarav..when khushi says it will not happen then is when sheetal strike the hot iron, asks her if aarnav or herself would leave each other for the sake of aarav...The "Real  desideratum"of sheetal in the open but wrapped in a blanket of "being good" ..

This is the clear case of selective perception in the case of Khushi..she has used all the experiences of her life and perceived the situation according to her belief systems.This point was clearly visible when she had the conversation about her bauji with arnav and how lucky she was that she had somebody to call bauji even when her real one died...But the important points that she has left out in the process  can be labelled under

"The Truth of Arnav"

from Day one arnav had denied having a intimate relationship with sheetal..the DNA report that he came across  by mistake made him fly the handle as  he knew the kind of relationship he had with sheetal would never lead to a child's birth..he thought he had made it clear to khushi..the filtering that has set in khushi's mind does not help her register these facts with conviction..Aarnav 's fondness for the fatherless child and the similarities between both registers in khushi's mind but not arnav's denial..The DNA report talking about a relationship with aarav registers with khushi but the not the fact that report does not contain an affirmation that aarav may be arnav's offspring or the DNA matches is nearly exact..sheetal's words registered in khushi's brain because it mirrored her selective perception but arnav's denial to go to aarav's school as he didn't want to cheat the little one on the identity of his dad ,didn't register with khushi...what khushi is not realising her that she is rattling the trust on which her relationship with arnav is  built

So what does one do to remove this filtering in Brain is the question...This question will be best answered when the next layer of the plot is introduced,that is the time for arnav's foray in to the playing field..till then we will have to wait and watch for khushi's and sheetal's next move

that's it from me today.till we meet next,happy reading

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 11 years ago
crazyforarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Apni khud ki qabr kaise khodi jaati hai...instruction manual to follow...Khushi Kumaari Gupta dwaara likhit..😑...hello-hi...se...bye-bye ...tak!!!!!! Bhery interesting......!!!!!! Id toh abhi gayi...phir bali-ka-bakra...peeche kaise choota????????? Sochna padega...thoda sochenge, dimaag ko zor lagaayenge, phir uske upar so jaayenge...tab bhi agar jawaab na mila...toh aayenge aap sab ke paas...intezaar!!!!!!!
πŸ˜‰
Today I am PURPLE with rage...isliye purple colour ka font...hehehe!!!!!πŸ˜†

Thank you CV's for remembering how cross we were with you...& promptly bringing back our show!!!! Dil se shukriya...

Finally the prediction comes true...when Sheetal burst on the scene some weeks back, all & sundry on IF, screamed that she was out to destroy the lives of our favourite couple...& voila, now we realise, that is exactly what she is trying to do...

Well, lemme put down, my thoughts on the key characters...

Firstly, the most important of all...Shee...tal??????
"Aarav meri jaan hai...main uske bina nahi jee paaungi...main uske bina mar jaaungi"...arre behnji, agar aisa tha, toh us din Aaravko bus tak chodne kyun nahi gayi...maana aapka jhagda ho gaya tha, par woh toh aapki jaan hai...aur breakfast kiye bagair, itne chote bachche ko school jaane de rahe ho...woh aaphi ki jaan hai naπŸ˜•??????? How nicely she is putting ideas into the pricelessπŸ˜† brain of Khushi??? She says, she realised that Arnav has nothing for her now...then pray tell me, why did she fast for him????? aur behnji...5-6 saal tak kya kiya aapne jo ab aayi hain...kitne ande diyeπŸ˜†????? Kya sach mein yeh bachcha aapka hai bhi??? I'm having BIG doubts...

Arnav Singh Raizada...I stand up & bow to this characterπŸ‘!!! Time & again he's proved what a pure human being he is! He will never ever do anything that does not seem right to him..."annual day ya koi aur function hota toh main chala jaata, but FATHER'S DAY pe jaaunga, toh yeh galat hoga..πŸ˜ƒ.." He has been completely honest with his wife, there's not even an iota of doubt in his mind that this can be his child...which screams that he, in fact, is not the father...I shudder to think, what might happen when he realises that his wife only made a show of trusting him, when she tore that report...ouch!!!

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada...I understand, she is selfless, she is naive, she is innocent, she is self-sacrificing.😊...but she is also foolish, gullible, loves her husband, but does not trust him & trusts any & everybody else.😑...During the terrace scene, Arnav misunderstood Khushi...because, HIS JEEJAJI TOLD HIM that, she loved him...it was only natural that he trusted his jeejaji over a girl, that he didn't know for very long...yes he was attracted to her, but that does not supercede trust.πŸ˜ƒ...but Khushi, is not trusting the man who has accepted her innocence without any proofs, he has shown his steadfast love & need for her time & again.😑 When Sheetal tells her that Arnav might fight for custody, why doesn't she for a moment think, that why is Sheetal assuming that Arnav WILL ACCEPT Aarav, when he himself has told her that he cannot be the father..πŸ˜•...Also, why doesn't she ask her, if Aarav is the question, then why the hell did YOU FAST FOR ARNAV????? And what did you do all these years, kya itne saalon tak wait kiya ke Arnav shaadi karle, phir jaake bomb phodti hoon ya phir ande diye...ke kis-kis-ko phasaaun?????πŸ˜†

Aarav...Now this is one googly for me still...is he in all this drama or is he actually her son...somehow I feel he also is part of the drama...will have to wait & watch...πŸ˜•

Someone please give some acting lessons to Madhuraji Naik....she looked pathetic in the confrontation scene with Sanaya...expressions were so fake, her voice modulation is suspect...she can't act to save her life...but please save our lives, we're so used to dhamaakedaar performances!!!!!

Well, ab aayega asli mazaa...finally track interesting ho hi gaya...aur poori fandom bhi khush ho gayi, toh ab dekhte hain aage aage hota hai kya??????
Edited by crazyforarshi - 11 years ago