sue_21 IF-Rockerz
sue_21
sue_21

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Originally posted by sue_21

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Hello, 
I started watching the show after Prithvi and Meera's wedding and Im hooked for now. I watched some episode before and saw their fights. Can someone please be kind enough to give me a brief how Meera landed here in the first place and what's  her connection with prithvi? 
would really appreciate the help. thanks Embarrassed

Well, Miu's mom was suffering from cancer and so Miu wanted to get her mother married so that she gets some happiness in the last days of her life! But before she can do both she and Akash discovers that Sudha is still very much in love with her husband and her last wish is to spend some days with her husband during Miu's wedding with Akash! and thus Miu also comes to know that her father is alive and lives in Baragaon! So she sets off for the village with the aim of bringing her father to Sudha in the city! Prithvi is the man in whose jeep she travels to DT's haveli after she lands in the village! Prithvi saves her fro Lakhan's goons but when he comes to know Miu's claim of being DT's daughter he becomes furious as e thinks Miu to be an imposter and tries to kill her but controls himself! He forces Miu to stay with him till DT comes back to the village(he was not in village when Miu came) as he knows that otherwise Lakhan will kill her! and Miu also understands that Prithvi may detest him but he means her no harm! Later when finally Miu proves her to be DT's daughter it was revealed that she and Pritvi were married as a child and to save her from the shackles of this child marriage Sudha fled away with her to the city! Hope this helps..

Thanks so much. i will start watching from beginning again and surely it will clear the rest of confusions Embarrassed
always welcome! Yeah do watch from the beginning..you'll surely enjoy! You'll get all the episodes in star player..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Priyam- IF-Sizzlerz
-Priyam-
-Priyam-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
hiii guys can someone tell me repeat timings of da show.. i come back after five pm from college, is der anyy repeat? plzz help! due 2 some probs i cant watch at night :((
arshisoma IF-Rockerz
arshisoma
arshisoma

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
It repeats at 10am,4pm. And also repeats in the morning may b at 7am or 7:30 am bt I m not sure.
-Priyam- IF-Sizzlerz
-Priyam-
-Priyam-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshisoma

It repeats at 10am,4pm. And also repeats in the morning may b at 7am or 7:30 am bt I m not sure.

oh thanks..Smile
arshisoma IF-Rockerz
arshisoma
arshisoma

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Its okay.No need to thanks yaar.
swethasyam08 IF-Veteran Member
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
OK Guys!!!

Get ready for the Banner Contest Smile PM'ed Aahaana for permission

will be opening up the thread soon as i get the permission from her Smile

also asked the query reg. the Forum's display pic, hope we get a disp. pic soon for this forum Big smile

i guess the main char. are all introduced, so we can proceed for the banner contest. Thumbs Up

all the very best in advance Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharpay.Evansliza81

BondlockeRJoE Goldie
BondlockeRJoE
BondlockeRJoE

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
@swetha : thanx for the info dear !

liza81

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
@swetha: Can't wait, dear!!

swethasyam08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index