anu_sruthi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am new to this forum, so if it is my ignorance pls disregard.

In celebrity ranking thread posted  today for the ranking from 10/19 till 11/4 , it says Shantanu's profile received 27 comments in this period. But if you count on 11/4 itself he has received more than that. So does that mean not all comments are accounted for? Please clarify.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i m not new in this forum still i never understand on what basis this rank actually work, sometime i see more coment but still ranks goes down and vice versa.  u r tanu fan i guess, so just comment daily on his profile and give like to comment on his profile.
ask further question in help desk.
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to D3 forum ðŸ˜Š

the number does not refer to the exact no. of comments on his profile but is calculated based on the no.of comments the first ranking gets.
Though i am not sure, but the no. of views the no. of comments mostly work the same as the no. of fans in ones profile.
The no. of fans which i am sure is calculated based on the no. of fans the first ranking profile holds. 

Please ask further queries in the D3 HELP DESK Thread

This info should help.

Please note that the numbers in the table above are presented in points after calculating them in relative terms compared to other celebrities so don't be confused on how it says Fans to be 500 (thats the maximum weightage) when they have more or less. So for example if Karan Singh Grover has maximum number of fans at 2463 so that is considered as the maximum weightage Point 500 (considered 100%) and from there we start calculating other celebrities like Harshad Chopra has 1638 fans and so it gets 149 Points (which happens to be near 70% of Karan Singh Grover). 

Similarly if Shilpa Anand got the maximum number of views and our max weightage point is 450 and if Harshad gets 112 points for views then it means that Harshad is getting almost 25% views of what Shilpa Anand got.

Same thing goes with Comments and other parameters. From time to time we would be optimizing our weightage system and will add more parameters to make this ranking system more better.
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
since d tym I.joined dis forum I never understand d ranking system..f9 may b comments was nt Der bt dammm it he was tagged In article which has more den 200 comments..den also his rank is still d same...
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
If you have any more queries please post them on the help desk

Topic Closed