Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

~*JANTKI:Article Archives-NO COMMENTS*~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
TB: Meera tries to convince Akash in Junoon Wednesday, January 02, 2013 | 7:15:24 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    

A rift between Akaash and Meera created on Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq...

In Life OK's daily soap Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq  we will see that after the revelation of Prithvi-Meera's child marriage, they are forced to live together in spite of their hatred towards each other. Akaash learns about Meera's decision and is heartbroken.

Meera tries to convince Akaash that the marriage is fake (pheras had happened as children) and will not affect their relationship in any way. A rift between Akaash and Meera occurs post Meera's decision because he feels that she has taken him for granted and is least concerned about their marriage.

Sunheri who had pinned her dreams with Prithvi, is unable to come to terms with his marriage with Meera. She threatens to commit suicide with effect to this. Prithvi finally has to reveal the arrangement between Meera and him.

To know what happens next do watch Junoon: Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq on Life OK.

Reporter and Author:Krishma Solanki.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13650-meera-tries-to-convince-akash-in-junoon.htm

Edited by swethasyam08 - 14 January 2013 at 7:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liza81

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*JANTKI:Article Archives-NO COMMENTS*~ (Page 3)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged

TB: Junoon Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq completes 50 episodes!

Saturday, January 12, 2013 | 3:58:17 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)

Producer Yash Patnaik shared his feelings on the completion of 50 episodes of Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq with Tellybuzz'

Beyond Dreams' Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq (aired on Life OK) which started off recently along with a unique storyline, has touched its first milestone of completing 50 episodes. The show is growing popular among the audience with the passage of time. The cast and crew of the show had a cake cutting ceremony on the sets to celebrate the joyous moment of this feat. 

Tellybuzz contacted the producer of the show Yash Patnaik to know about his feeling towards completion of 50 episodes of the show. 

Sharing his joy, Yash Patnaik said, "It's a wonderful feeling. It's a very special and challenging show for us. I am glad that the show has touched the 1st milestone of 50 episodes. I visited to the sets yesterday and we had a cake cutting ceremony there. It looks like we have just started. I am feeling very happy about it."

Tellybuzz wishes the entire team of Junoon hearty congratulations and best wishes for the future tracks to come.

Reporter and Author: Anwesha Kamal

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13725-junoon-aisi-nafrat-toh-kaisa-ishq-completes-50-episodes.htm

liza81

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Prithvi to realizes that he is in love with Meera In Junoon Aisi Nafrat, Toh Kaisa Ishq

In Life Ok's Junoon Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq Prithvi starts noticing Meera's sacrifice and her silent determination to fulfill the commitment that she gave to the villagers.Prithvi starts feeling emotions that he has never felt before and converts his hated into love for Meera.Prithvi realizes that he is in love with Meera and this starts bothering him. But before he can express his true feelings for Meera, Akash interrupts him.

http://starplusnews.wordpress.com/category/junoon-aisi-nafrat-toh-kaisa-ishq/ 

Edited by liza81 - 15 January 2013 at 10:46pm

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged

TB: Prithvi-Cow mania in Junoon!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 | 5:10:31 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)  

Life OK's Junoon, Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq is going to have an interesting track with Prithvi seen sharing his feelings with a cow…

Beyond Dreams' Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq is going to hold something very interesting for its viewers in its forthcoming tracks. Viewers will get to see Prithvi doing something really out of the box. 

We will see Prithvi (Aditya Redij) drunk because the panchayat told him that he can't take Meera (Mouni Roy) out of the village. Prithvi plans to take her to her hometown. 

He is stuck between his promises and duties about taking Meera back to the city and handing over her to Aakash (Ajay Chaudhary). Prithvi is a person who keeps his words  but he is not able to speak his heart out. Eventually he gets drunk and he shares all his feelings with a cow.

We spoke to Aditya Redij, who confirmed the news saying, "It was a wonderful experience shooting for this sequence. I have done scenes with animals earlier but this is the first time I have shot a scene talking to an animal in which  he doesn't get any response (laughs). I hope the scene will come out well. The viewers are going to enjoy watching this cute scene." 

Reporter and Author: Anwesha Kamal

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/13802-prithvi-cow-mania-in-junoon.htm

liza81

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged

TOI: Aditya's cow wow experience!

By Priyanka Naithani, TNN | Jan 27, 2013, 12.22 PM IST

Aditya's cow wow experience!
A still from 'Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, Toh kaisa Ishq'

Aditya Redij shares his experience of shooting with a cow

Yash Patnaik's Junoon - Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq on Life Ok, has a full on drama going on in the show. Prithvi (Aditya Redij) wants to take his wife Meera (Mouni Roy) to her hometown but doesn't get permission from the Panchayat. In retaliation, he gets drunk and shares his heart with a cow.

"I have done drunken man sequences in my earlier shows like Na Aana Is Des Laado, Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto also, but this time it was quite challenging to talk to a cow in a drunken state," says Aditya Redij.

The best part about this sequence was there were no re-takes. "I was comfortable shooting with the cow. Having conversation with a cow was actually a different and unusual experience," he adds.

Aditya made his television debut with Na Aana Is Des Laado, and his role of Raghav was quite appreciated by the audience.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Adityas-cow-wow-experience/articleshow/18204931.cms

liza81

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

TOI: Aditya Redij's chilling experience

By Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Feb 2, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Aditya Redij's chilling experience
Aditya Redij

Aditya Redij aka Prithvi of Yash Patnaik's 'Junoon' recently had a blood-turned-cold moment. The actor got the shock of his life when he was asked to shoot for a sequence involving ice logs. Aditya has done water and fire sequences in his previous shows, but never one involving ice. Adding to his woes were many factors. To begin with, the scene was shot at 11 pm when the temperature had already dipped. And then, the actor had to be dressed in a dhotiand vest for the sequence. But the biggest problem of all was that Aditya suffers from sinusitis.

He says, "The scene was shot over two hours at Film City. I could see people draped in shawls and jackets and they were surprised to know I had agreed to shoot for the sequence. I love hill stations like Manali where there is a lot of snow, but I go there prepared — with boots and warm clothes. Lying on ice in a dhoti and vest is not a small thing."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Aditya-Redijs-chilling-experience/articleshow/18290311.cms

liza81

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

TB: What do our producers expect from the revised TAM sheets?

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 | 6:29:14 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   

Tellybuzz in talks with the producers of the television industry to know about their expectations for tomorrow's TAM sheets…

The television industry waits for Wednesday – The judgment day. Along with a good fan following, the fate of a television show is dependent on the numbers it gets on this day. The TAM ratings were pulled off few months ago for digitization of four cities. The TRP race began once again from mid-December and a few changes in the TRP trend were easily noticeable.

Today again is the judgment day but the TAM sheet goes missing. Reason? The TAM sheets will be releasing tomorrow i.e. is on Thursday with the inclusion of markets of MP, UP, Punjab and Rajasthan. This may bring out some twist in this number game. Tellybuzz spoke to some of the producers of the industry to know if they are expecting some shocking results for tomorrow or not?

Producer Yash Patnaik, the man behind Veera and Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq shares, "I am sure it will. The more centres will get included in it, the clearer picture we will get. It's a process and we should wait for the entire process to be complete."

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/13903-what-do-our-producers-expect-from-the-revised-tam-sheets.htm

liza81

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged

TOI: Bhai behen ki jodi!

By Stuti Agarwal, TNN | Feb 10, 2013, 08.22 PM IST

Bhai behen ki jodi!
Mouni Roy & Amit Tandon

It is a lesser known fact that Amit Tandon andMouni Roy, who is currently seen as Meera in Yash Patnaik's Junoon on Life Ok, are muhbola brother and sister.

The duo met on the sets of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, in which they played the squabbling Krishna Tulsi and Manthan. "In the sets of the show, we were very much like our on-screen avatars. She hated me and I didn't like her either. Hum ek doosre se cheedte the. But we became close because of my wife Ruby, who is very close to Mouni. You can even call them soul sisters. Eventually I and Mouni came close ad she is very much a part of our family," said Amit, adding that he missed acting.

Mouni's sisterly love recently came to the fore when Amit Tandon, his wife and kid turned up at a party thrown by producer Nikhil Sinha to celebrate the completion of 300 episodes of Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev. Mouni, who used to play Sati in the serial, was delighted to see her bhaiya and bhabhi.

Well well in the TV industry, it is indeed rare to find a brother and sister like this!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Bhai-behen-ki-jodi/articleshow/18433034.cms

liza81

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.