Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

~*JANTKI:Article Archives-NO COMMENTS*~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
TOI: I dont believe in doing back to back projects
Tellystar Aditya Redij in a chat with Ahmedabad Times 

Shruti Jambhekar 

Aditya Redij aka Raghav of Naa Aana Iss Des Laado who was then seen in Sawaare Sabke Sapne... Preeto takes his well deserved break and returns with a new image! Aditya who hails from Kolhapur in Maharashtra has tasted success on small screen in less than four years.He has also acted in Telugu and Marathi films.He is now sizzling on the small screen as Prithvi in Junoon Aisi Nafrat,Toh Kaisa Ishq.
Talking about his new role,Aditya says,I was too excited about my new role.Prithvi is a positive character and someone who is larger than life.When producer Mamta Patnaik narrated the role,I was more than interested to take it up because this role is much on filmy chords it involves lot of stunts.We are doing aerial stunts and fights as an actor I wouldnt want to give it a miss. So has Aditya undergone a huge makeover for playing this character Since the role involves stunts,Im trying to keep it natural flexibility matters and so I regularly keep doing push ups and pull ups at home or on the sets.Whenever I get free time,I undergo physiotherapy sessions to recover from the injuries from stunts.Im trying to maintain a rustic image, shares Aditya.
And as Aditya wrapped up his last show Preeto,he decided to spend some time with his family and friends.After I completed Preeto,I need to unwind and so I never take any project back to back.It also helps audiences forget my last role and accept me in a new role.So,after Preeto,I needed to give time to my family. 
During the same period he also got engaged to Natasha Sharma.Ask him about their love-story,and he says,It was never love at first sight.We were more of friends and gradually it moved on to love.And now,within our courtship period,we are trying to understand each other in a better way.Not just that,we are also getting to know each others families.The feeling is awesome. So when do we get to hear the wedding bells Not before one year. 
With so much happening,this Diwali was also special for Aditya,I bought a new home and on Diwali Natasha and I performed the pooja at our new home.My parents joined us from Kolhapur,it was fun indeed. 
Apart from acting,Aditya is passionate about,photography.I keep browsing to keep me updated about latest cameras,lenses and then I also love buying the latest.I keep learning photography skills on internet as I have no time to check out photography exhibitions or get in touch with good photographers. 
So what are his aspirations as an actor I simply want to keep working thats my mantra. Any plans to go behind the camera as a producer or director He prefers to play safe by saying,You never know,it may happen anytime !

Aditya Redij 

Edited by swethasyam08 - 25 November 2012 at 10:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatroliza81

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*JANTKI:Article Archives-NO COMMENTS*~ (Page 2)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged

TOI: I found my love in the TV industry: Aditya Redij

IANS | Nov 25, 2012, 09.13 PM IST

I found my love in the TV industry: Aditya Redij
Aditya Redij

Working for TV soaps may be hectic, but TV actor Aditya Redij aka Prithvi of "Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, Toh Kaisa Ishq", is not complaining and thanks television industry for helping him meet his life partner, Natasha Sharma.

He and Natasha worked together in Na Aana Is Des Laado" and they got engaged earlier this year.

"I found my love in the industry. We both understand our career path and we are free to do what we want. It is important for a couple to understand each other and know what the other one wants... and we do," Aditya told IANS.

The actor shoots for 25-26 days a month and despite hectic schedule he maintains a perfect balance between his personal and professional life.

"Right now I am shooting for 25-26 days a month. As of now it is not that hectic," he said and added: "I don't want to take up too many things because that would mean long working hours. I balance personal and professional life. I am okay with doing few things. If something interesting comes up, I may look into it."

After making his small screen debut with "Na Aana Is Des Laado", Aditya was later seen in Sawaare Sabke Sapne... Preeto.

He feels different roles help you "learn more about yourself and discover your creative side".

"This is what I have been trying to do since '...Laado'. I try to push my limits and creative boundaries and do something new and excitingevery time," added the 28-year-old who would love to play a romantic or a mythological character in future.

"I would like to do something completely different from Prithvi. May be a romantic character or a mythological role," he said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/I-found-my-love-in-the-TV-industry-Aditya-Redij/articleshow/17363415.cms

snehapatroliza81

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

TV industry lucky for Aditya Redij

TV industry lucky for Aditya Redij

Working for TV soaps may be hectic, but TV actor Aditya Redij akaPrithvi of "Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, Toh Kaisa Ishq", is not complaining and thanks television industry for helping him meet his life partner, Natasha Sharma.

aditya redij

Working for TV soaps may be hectic, but TV actor Aditya Redij aka Prithvi of "Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq", is not complaining and thanks television industry for helping him meet his life partner, Natasha Sharma.

He and Natasha worked together in "Na Aana Is Des Laado" and they got engaged earlier this year.

"I found my love in the industry. We both understand our career path and we are free to do what we want. It is important for a couple to understand each other and know what the other one wants... and we do," Aditya told IANS.

The actor shoots for 25-26 days a month and despite hectic schedule he maintains a perfect balance between his personal and professional life.

"Right now I am shooting for 25-26 days a month. As of now it is not that hectic," he said and added: "I don't want to take up too many things because that would mean long working hours. I balance personal and professional life. I am okay with doing few things. If something interesting comes up, I may look into it."

After making his small screen debut with "Na Aana Is Desh Laado", Aditya was later seen in "Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto".

He feels different roles help you "learn more about yourself and discover your creative side".

"This is what I have been trying to do since '...Laado'. I try to push my limits and creative boundaries and do something new and exciting every time," added the 28 year old who would love to play a romantic or a mythological character in future.

"I would like to do something completely different from Prithvi. May be a romantic character or a mythological role," he said.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13394-tv-industry-lucky-for-aditya-redij.htm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25snehapatroliza81

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged

TB: People's opinion doesn't bother Aditya Redij

Friday, December 07, 2012 | 7:48:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)

TV actor Aditya Redij, best remembered as the Raghav of popular show "Na Aana Is Des Laado", says he doesn't get affected by people's opinion.

aditya redij

TV actor Aditya Redij, best remembered as the Raghav of popular show "Na Aana Is Desh Laado", says he doesn't get affected by people's opinion.

"When I do my work, when I am acting, I do it with my full involvement and I genuinely want people to like it. If people don't like it, it's their opinion. It doesn't really affect me what people think. I do what I believe in," says the 28-year-old.

The actor is currently seen as Prithvi in "Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq".

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13472-people-opinion-doesnt-bother-aditya-redij.htm

snehapatroliza81

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

TOI: Resha Konkar to enter Junoon?

By Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Dec 13, 2012, 05.29 PM IST

Resha Konkar to enter Junoon?
Resha Konkar
Beyond Dreams Junoon- Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq starring the beautiful Mouni Roy and hunkAditya Redij aired on Life OK has been churning out some high voltage drama since day one.

The protagonist Meera (Mouni Roy) has been struggling hard to unite her parents. However, with the introduction of a new character on the show, Meera's problems seem far from getting over.

Resha Konkar, who was last seen in Sahara One's Niyati will soon enter the show which will further spice-up the plot.

Sources inform that Resha will play the role of Ramdhaari Singh's (Suneel Sinha) younger daughter. She will very cheerful and full of life by nature. Ramdhaari Singh and Lakhan (Mithil Jain) are very protective about her and have pampered her since her childhood. Her character is loosely inspired from Karisma Kapoor's character in Bollywood film Anari.

When contacted, Resha said, "Yes, I have been approached for the role but it's early to comment anything on my role."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liza81

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
TOI: TV actor Mithil Jain enjoying newfound popularity
IANS | Dec 16, 2012, 06.15 PM IST

TV actor Mithil Jain enjoying newfound popularity
Mithil Jain

Mithil Jain, who is currently seen in TV show "Junoon", never planned a career on the small screen, but actor is now enjoying every bit of it and is satisfied with the way he is shaping up.

"I never planned to enter TV. When I used to do theatre, I used to win a lot of awards there. I thought I am made for movies. I wanted to become a hero in a film. But when I went there (films), I realised that an influence works and groupism is also there," Mithil told IANS.

"Then, the other alternative was television. I never wanted to do only theatre, and I joined TV. From last two years, I am satisfied with doing TV, as the characters are given importance here," he said.

Jain, 34, forayed into small screen jobs with "Jab Luv Hua" and was later seen in "Annu Ki Ho Gayee Waah Bhai Waah", "Hum Dono Hai Alag Alag" and "Phulwa". He is currently a part of Life Ok's "Junoon".

He is satisfied with his role in "Junoon" and said it is like playing four different characters in one role.

"It is like playing four characters in one. There are so many different shades which I am getting to play. I am very fortunate for this. I have been waiting for this show to start, I got other offers as well...but not as interesting as this," he said.

The actor is also enjoying his newfound popularity and loves the fact that people now recognise him

"When you are moving out and people gather around you, you do like it. Popularity means that people follow you around. I like it when it happens with me. I like that admiration which I get from people outside. Also, in this way, you get feedback also from people," he said.

Schedules in TV may be hectic, but the actor doesn't mind it.

"It's a 9am to 9pm shift. I don't think anyone works all 12 hours in a day. You can manage your time. It's like how a businessman does. For me, my first passion is acting, so no matter how much you make me work, I don't mind," he said.

However, Mithil still hasn't given up his plans to enter films.

"The future plan is simple. I want to get into films and do good roles. I know I can make it," he said.

liza81

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
TB: TV actor Mithil Jain enjoying newfound popularity
Sunday, December 16, 2012 | 4:16:11 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)

Mithil Jain, who is currently seen in TV show "Junoon", never planned a career on the small screen, but actor is now enjoying every bit of it and is satisfied with the way he is shaping up.

Mithil Jain, who is currently seen in TV show "Junoon", never planned a career on the small screen, but actor is now enjoying every bit of it and is satisfied with the way he is shaping up.

"I never planned to enter TV. When I used to do theatre, I used to win a lot of awards there. I thought I am made for movies. I wanted to become a hero in a film. But when I went there (films), I realised that an influence works and groupism is also there," Mithil told IANS.

"Then, the other alternative was television. I never wanted to do only theatre, and I joined TV. From last two years, I am satisfied with doing TV, as the characters are given importance here," he said.

Jain, 34, forayed into small screen jobs with "Jabb Love Hua" and was later seen in "Annu Ki Ho Gayee Waah Bhai Waah", "Hum Dono Hain Alag Alag" and "Phulwa". He is currently a part of Life Ok's "Junoon".

He is satisfied with his role in "Junoon" and said it is like playing four different characters in one role.

"It is like playing four characters in one. There are so many different shades which I am getting to play. I am very fortunate for this. I have been waiting for this show to start, I got other offers as well...but not as interesting as this," he said.

The actor is also enjoying his newfound popularity and loves the fact that people now recognise him

"When you are moving out and people gather around you, you do like it. Popularity means that people follow you around. I like it when it happens with me. I like that admiration which I get from people outside. Also, in this way, you get feedback also from people," he said.

Schedules in TV may be hectic, but the actor doesn't mind it.

"It's a 9am to 9pm shift. I don't think anyone works all 12 hours in a day. You can manage your time. It's like how a businessman does. For me, my first passion is acting, so no matter how much you make me work, I don't mind," he said.

However, Mithil still hasn't given up his plans to enter films.

"The future plan is simple. I want to get into films and do good roles. I know I can make it," he said.

liza81

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Life OK turns a year old
Life OK turns a year old

Eminent personalities working with Life OK share their warm feelings on the channel completing one successful year.

Star Parivar in December 2011, decided to revamp Star One in a big way. Star One metamorphosed into Life OK, initially a channel which was to reach the smaller towns of India and have crisper shows with shorter advertisement breaks to run seven days a week. The channel went through ups and downs and very recently celebrated its first birthday. 

Mouni Roy who plays Meera in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq: It's been quite a roller coaster journey for the channel but mostly on the positive side. I feel that Life OK has a great future ahead. I have worked mostly with Star Parivar and Life OK is their baby channel. It's been great to work with the channel as I quite know the people who work there.

India-forums.com wishes Life OK a very happy birthday and many more successful years to come. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on the channel.

Reporter and Author: Pallavi Bhattacharya

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/13558-life-ok-turns-a-year-old.htm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.