Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF:KMH2-Mohabbat restart ;) Pt27 Pg140 (22/12) (Page 153)

Post Reply New Post

Page 153 of 154

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
@veds im loving ur spamming sessionBig smile

keep it up!!!Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veds_6791

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:KMH2-Mohabbat restart ;) Pt27 Pg140 (22/12) (Page 153)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
me too!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veds_6791Arjuhi_kk

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Ye toh sirf shuruaat hai devil

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry227Arjuhi_kk

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Part 8 <<---- Sheets Sheets Sheets... What should i say??? You are just awesome...
So Rashi has started developing feeling for Rajveer huh?? I love this new track...

Modernism existed in your thoughts and liberal actions, not in clothes. <<---- So true ClapClap

Have I mentioned that I love the cutie-pie Raj??Stern Smile
I also love the father and son relation between Arjun and Raj... its very cute Day Dreaming
I dont want them to get divorced... No No Ouch

----------

Part 9 <<---- Amazing start... I actually liked the way Sudheer spoke... According to him there was nothing wrong... he was just looking for his daughter... I'd thought that Arjun would say someting back... but he didnt, he let Sudheer speek...

"Ye dono budhhiyaan badi dangerous hai by god." <<---- ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Okay so Lovedeep Bua and DJ are also a part of Dadi's and Rashi's plan... Amazing...
Wow!!! New friendship between Lovedeep and Rashi... Rashi really needed a friend... its a good thing she found Lovedeep Big smile
Yay!!!! No Divorce! No Divorce Dancing
DancingDancingDancingDancing
I could litrally imagine the typical 'Arjun' smirk Wink
Dramebaaz Arjun ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i recalled the whole marriage scene... wahaan bhi Arjun aisa hi kuch karta hai...
6 months... Great... abb Arjun aur Arohi ko koi alag nahi kar sakta Big smile

"Wifeeeyyy…" <<---- Haye *Faints* I had missed his way of saying 'Wifey' its so sexy Embarrassed

Superb Update Sheets... Loved it Heart

----------

Part 10 <<---- Amazing Update!!!

Yeah Mikhail kabhi nahi sudhrega... Leech kahika Angry
Hmmm so Lovedeep wants Arohi to work with her so that she could help Arjun and Arohi meet... Nice plan...
Haye!!! I love Raj!!! The whole convo between Sanchit, Shefali, Romit and Raj was too cute...
The cottage reminds me of 'Roop Tera Mastana' *sigh*

PS - Now I need a break... Will read the rest of the part and comment about them later...

cherry227

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Part 11 <<---- OMG OMG... Gauri ko bail kaise mil gai??? Shocked And that idiot Mikhail gave her bail??? Is she the 'She' they were talking about?? Shocked
Awww My Raj EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Arjun did a good work covering up but his son is smarter than he thinks...

"Mein mom se milna chahta hu... Mujhe sirf yahi gift chahiye, aur kuch nahi."  Raj promptly answered. <<---- This actually made my eyes tear up... I could feel this little boys sadness... Ouch

Beautiful Update Sheets... I can just hope that Gauri doesn't create any more problem between Arjun and Arohi... And why did Mikhail gave her bail...thinking I hate him Angry

----------

Part 12 <<---- I could literally imagine Arjun's face when Rashi called up 'her' friend Lovedeep ROFLROFLROFL
I'm loving the way Rashi is becoming strong and not her old self... its also good to see her more...

harishchandra ki chhati aulaad!
<<---- ROFLROFLROFL the same thing came to my mind as soon as i read ---->> "Jhooth bolke jaau mein? Nai mein jhooth nahi bolsakti."<<---- LOL

I so love Rashi and Lovedeep... Kya mast plan hai inn dono ka Thumbs Up
Awww bichaara Raj... sab uss nanhi si jaan ke face ke peeche hi padh gaye LOL
Raj and his difficult words... thats too cute...
I love Dadi's dialogues... she always makes me ROFL
Awww Arohi's and Raj's Re-Union was so sweet and so emotional... I could feel the love and how much they had missed each other...

Amazing Update... Amazing Re-Union of Mother and Son... Now the only person missing is Arjun...

Edited by veds_6791 - 16 May 2013 at 8:42am

cherry227

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Part 13 <<---- Awww this update was so so so so so so so so so so cute HeartHeartHeart

Abhi bohat dhoop hai, mein tan ho jaunga <<---- ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

"Phirse mujhe chodke jaa rahi ho???" <<---- Haye Day Dreaming Agar aise bologe toh kaun jaana chahega???

Rashi's and Lovedeep's friendship is so sweet... Abb kaun aa gaya??? Stern Smile
Awww Mera Raj... Kinna smart baccha hai...Big smile
I loved the 'Jealous' and 'Possessive' Arohi... And she's angry because Arjun was flirting??? He was toh asking about floor... it was the girl who was all over 'Her Husband...'LOL
Pyaar toh abb bhi hai... tabhi toh Arjun ne baccha liya Arohi ko... That scene was so cute Day Dreaming
Awww that zipper scene... that one was so damn hot Day DreamingBlushing

----------

Part 14 <<---- I loved the start... Arjun and Arohi in reach others arms Day Dreaming
Awww Raj said sorry because Arohi was gonna get hurt... he thought it was because of him??? Aww my poor baby Broken Heart
Raj and his 'Milk on the Rocks' LOL... I loved the way Arjun and Raj both said that together... Arjun knows his son so well Heart I love their bond... even when they are not blood related... but like its said -- "Relations are not made from blood but from heart"
Ohhh so that person was Rajveer... And he couldnt just walked there... So yahaan pyaar ki shuraat ho gai hai...hmmm...Thats a nice track you have started there Sheets Wink And I love this sweet 'Rajveer Chachu'Embarrassed

Rashi thought she was dreaming. Lovedeep had gone to get coffee and had returned as Rajveer?<<---- ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Acha hua ki Lovedeep Bua ne dekh liya nahi toh humare 'sweet chachu' phir 'angry young man' ban jate LOL
LOLLOL
Was Rashi flirting with Rajvir??? Shocked now my jaw is almost touching the floor...
And who was with that 'Other' pair of eyes???

Aww Arjun agar Arohi ki smile itani pasand hai toh usse kyu itna hurt karke rulate ho?? And Arohi agar tumhe Arjun ka kissi aur 'sexy' ladki se baat karana nahi pasand toh usse chodh kar mat jao na... kya hoga inn dono ka?? *shaking head*

But she should surely make him wear "Mangalsutra" or maybe gift him a T-shirt saying "Married to Arohi so back off" ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Ohh God... Yahaan bhi Natasha??? But i loved the way Arohi handled the whole situation... Uss Natasha ki bolti hi band kar di LOLLOL way to go Arohi Big smile

Uhh!!! Did Raj hear the whole thing??? God that little kid will be heart broken if he gets to know about his parents Divorce...

cherry227

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
waiting to read ur take on rest of the chapters veds Wink

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry227