Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

FF:KMH2-Mohabbat restart ;) Pt27 Pg140 (22/12)

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Hello my lovelies... so i've written another SS! your sweet comments is really egging me on to pursue writingEmbarrassed

This one is going to be a continuation of our favourite show KMH2... i loved the characters but didnt like the way they ended the show! it was not fair to the show/characters/actors... towards the end i would think about the next days episode and how it could've been taken forward. For the past few days i was thinking about it and started penning down the plot that could've been. Im not claiming that its an excellent plot but something that i imagined and wished to happen. So im going to put it up for you to judge how it is.

Although i've sketched the script to some extent i may/maynot change it as per your comments and reactions. So if you guys want to see something happen, please feel free to express it in ur comments or pm me and i will see how best i can include it in my story. If it goes long enough then i may turn it into an FF but it completely depends on your response and how the story goes.

In this one, Michael may or maynot be the killer. Also i will introduce a few characters. There will be lots of shades in the story... not just sadness or fun or romance... but i promise to make it interesting! and also to keep the spirit of KMH2Smile

love
sheetal

Putting up the prologue in a bit... i hope you guys like it! my fingers are crossedWink

NOTE: PLEASE LIKE THIS POST IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE PM'S FOR THIS STORY :) PEOPLE NOT IN MY BUDDY LIST, PLEASE SEND A BUDDY REQUEST TOO!

MY OTHER WORKS:

First OS dedication to salmankh1- Raman Calling Raman

First SS- Ek Bheegisi Love Story

OS- Shot Through The Heart

OS Sequel- Everything I Do...

OS for Mahi- ...na kuch mere bus mein!

FF (ongoing)- When love and hate collide...

Edited by cherry227 - 03 May 2013 at 8:45pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

belledSAM_RAHkmhalltheway123MsFuzzybear69-anzaeram-piamistxKaranKritikaxshruti-loveKinjalKHADmishti..ipkkndaksujimysticlover-sanju-M00NAflorine_20arunsunita_gmpinky.paddaArjuhi_kkAngel4KMH.BIshreya_arjuhiBablylovely20zoya_naziyaaparna4karanikanammu_23veds_6791.vrshn.AAKMH2lazyblueskavyasamrida001..Ice-Cube..brainychild92flowers4ushibz...vibha...Arjuhisismon.sayan17.comLianhuanShashouara_000nature2.Dulcet

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-divii--anzaeram-piamistMsFuzzybear69KinjalKarunsunita_gmpinky.paddaArjuhi_kkshreya_arjuhiveds_6791zoya_naziya.vrshn.kavyasamshibz...vibha...Arjuhisis

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged

PROLOGUE

Arjun watched as the golden light moved in circles in front of him. His eyes moving along with the diya, wondering how even his life has come around full circle. The thumb smeared with vermillion made it's way towards his forehead as dadi applied the tika. He finally looked at her to notice the happiness and satisfaction on her face ignoring the glimpse of sadness in her eyes. She finished performing the aarti at the doorstep and allowed him to enter. He was home. Her "sher" grandson was finally home.

"Welcome home son" Rudra Pratap Singhanias majestic voice greeted his son with pride. He had won. His son was back with him and now nothing could move him away from his side. Arjun was tied to him now more than ever. Even if he wanted to, he would not leave his dad or his business for anything... Or anyone. He had learnt his lesson and now there was no turning back. This would teach her for challenging Rudra Pratap Singhania.

Arjun gave a small smile to his dad when two figures crashed in to his body. Instinctively his hands went around Romit and Billu.

"Bhai" "Bro" Both of them could not manage to say anything more as tears filled their eyes. Arjuns heart clenched to see his younger brothers' affection towards him. He lifted his head to meet his sisters eyes. His most delicate yet strong sister. A subtle smile adorned her lips, expressing happiness at her brothers return and at the same time regret of not having him completely back. A part of him was left behind.

"Jail mein jyaada takleef to nahi hui na beta?" Kumuds sugary sweet voice, laced with malice questioned him. Arjun face and eyes were impassive, the mask of arrogance firmly in place.

Arjun slowly pulled away from Billu and Romit. "No mom... Nothing that I couldn't manage" Dadi watched with disgust at Kumud but Arjun refused to display any kind of emotion on his face or his eyes. The fake smile on his lips... Nothing more!

"Puttar... Tu thaak Gaya hoga. Jaa upar jaake aaram karle." Arjun gave dadi a nod and turned towards the stairs for his room.

"Yes Arjun. You must take rest now. Aaj shyam ki party ke liye tumhe fresh lagna hai."

"Party???" The entire Singhania clan directed this question towards Rudra. Everyone except Arjun.

Rudra looked at their surprised face. " Of course! Party to hogi na... Aaj mera beta wapas aaya hai. Mera right hand. My man Friday. Ek mahina jail mein torture hone ke baad finally ive managed to bring my son back home. Party to banti hai."

"Rudra is right. After all iss ghar ka beta ghar wapas aaya hai to party to hogi." Kumud came to stand next to Michael, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder, trying to tell him to calm down with her gesture. "Plus hamare naye clients ko bhi toh Arjun se introduce karna hai. He has missed out on meeting them after he..." Kumud looked at Arjun as the sentence trailed away, shouting out the unsaid words to everyone in the family room.

But nothing could shake Arjuns demeanor.

"Arjun..." Arjun could make out the sternness in Dadis voice. "Tu upar ja puttar... Jaa." Without another word Arjun started climbing the stairs his form rigid, his eyes hollow and his mind blank.

Six pairs of eyes watched his silently make his way to his room. Dadi and Romit with sadness, Kumud and Michael with disgust and Rudra with pride. Only Rashi saw the hunched defeated form of her favorite brother as fear,  anxiety and helplessness flashed through her eyes. She had seen her brother go through a lot since childhood and she would be damned if now he has to suffer anymore. She had always been a silent, passive support to Arjun but this time she swore to set things right herself.

Arjun entered his room... Their room. The nauseatic baby pink colour filled his eyes as he looked around taking in the familiarity of the space. His eyes rested upon a small figure sitting on the bed, with head bent down looking at something in his hands.

"Dad" Raj screamed and ran towards Arjun. Arjun bent down and lifted him in his arms. Raj's hands went around Arjuns neck gripping him tightly. "Aap mujhe chodke kaha chale gaye they???"

"Ab mein aagaya hu naa... Ab kabhi tumhe chodke nahi jaaunga" Arjuns eyes misted.

"Sab mujhe kyun chodke chaley jaate hain?" Raj's tiny hands tightened around Arjuns neck. Arjun gulped, unable to answer the innocent question.

For the first time after stepping inside his own house he felt a tiny emotion flutter inside his otherwise numb heart. He saw the picture frame fallen on the floor, the one that Raj was looking at, the one with Arohi smiling widely at the camera. His son was missing his mom.

Arohis eyes stared into space as her hear rested on Lovedeep's lap, her mind completely blank, only registering the warm loving fingers of her bua, which were combing through her hair.

Her mom entered her room with a glass of milk and placed it on the coffee table.

"Arohi beta... Dudh piley. Kalse tuney kuch nai khaya hai. Aisle to bimar padd jayegi tu" She sat next to Arohi on her bed, caressing her hair with her loving hand.

Arohi neither blinked not showed any signs of hearing her mom talking to her. She wanted to be left alone, in silence, in peace, where she can gather her thoughts, if any could come to her mind. The feeling of loss so strong that nothing seemed to be able to fill it right now.

Arvind Ahluwalia entered the room. He took one look at Arohi and turned his face to the window. "Aaj usski zamaanat hogayi. Usska baap aaya tha usey lejaaney... Usske ghar." He gulped. "Tumhare bhooke rehne se wo wapas nahi aanewaala. Ya ye sachhai nahi badal jaati ki tumhare pyaar ne, tumhara saath dene ki bajai apne baap ke paap ke paise se, ek jhootha case banake, apni zamanat karva li. Taaki wo apni aish-o-aram ki zindagi aur jurm ki duniya mein wapas jaa sakey."

Turning around he started leaving the room. He stopped at the door and finally looked at Arohis unresponsive form. "Achha khaasa ullu banaya ussne... Tumhe aur humey bhi! For sometime even I felt he's changed. Lekin ussne Bauji pe goli chalake bohat badi galti kardi hai. Mein usse chodunga nahi... Wo chahe kitna bhi strong case kyu na banale. It will still be a fraud case! Mein ussey kissi keemat pe nahi chodunga..." He walked off, closing the door behind him.

But Arohis eyes were still staring in space, her brain had given up thinking. As far as she was concerned, her taujis words had resonated off the walls. The toll of exhaustion and fatigue from the past few weeks, finally taking over her mind and body, her eyes closed, shutting the outside world from her conscience.

Edited by cherry227 - 06 November 2012 at 8:55am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

pearl.whiteSAM_RAHkmhalltheway123MsFuzzybear69-anzaeram-Drish27aurpatelxKaranKritikaxiluvrainaartiKinjalKshruti-love-Siaa-Paru_-Misek-pinky.paddamysticloverarunsunita_gmRimpi_kmharjuhi_scooljaya11florine_20AAKMH2lazyblues..Ice-Cube...vrshn.kavyasammIsHeZ.xzoya_naziya--Janvie--nammu_23veds_6791shreya_arjuhiArjuhi_kkAngel4KMH.BIbrainychild92flowers4u...vibha...mon.sayan17.comArjuhisisnature2.Dulcet

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
haha am i first to comment

iam yet to read the prologue - i read ur first note - even i didn't like the way they ended the show - IT WAS A RUSHED ENDING
very happy to know that u are planning to continue it from their in your own way
would luv to read it
lemme read the prologue
btw congo on the new SS dear

Edited by Arjuhisis - 06 November 2012 at 9:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry227

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry227

Hello my lovelies... so i've written another SS! your sweet comments is really egging me on to pursue writing Embarrassed 

This one is going to be a continuation of our favourite show KMH2... i loved the characters but didnt like the way they ended the show! it was not fair to the show/characters/actors... towards the end i would think about the next days episode and how it could've been taken forward. For the past few days i was thinking about it and started penning down the plot that could've been. Im not claiming that its an excellent plot but something that i imagined and wished to happen. So im going to put it up for you to judge how it is.

Although i've sketched the script to some extent i may/maynot change it as per your comments and reactions. So if you guys want to see something happen, please feel free to express it in ur comments or pm me and i will see how best i can include it in my story. If it goes long enough then i may turn it into an FF but it completely depends on your response and how the story goes. 

In this one, Michael may or maynot be the killer. Also i will introduce a few characters. There will be lots of shades in the story... not just sadness or fun or romance... but i promise to make it interesting! and also to keep the spirit of KMH2 Smile 

love
sheetal

Putting up the prologue in a bit... i hope you guys like it! my fingers are crossed Wink

ClapClapClap

cherry227

Arjuhi_kk IF-Rockerz
Arjuhi_kk
Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
i m so happyyyDancing
res!!!
my kmh2 is back!!!Embarrassed

cherry227