Qubool Hai

|| AsYa SS | Our Love Story || update page 9 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 13

gunnu1

Goldie

gunnu1

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Konpal di...waiting for d updates...yaha bhi tadpaoge kya ;) I hope not!!
mujhe pm bhejh dena...plss!! =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Directioner-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| AsYa SS | Our Love Story || update page 9 (Page 9)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gunnu1

Goldie

gunnu1

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Konpal di...waiting for d updates...yaha bhi tadpaoge kya ;) I hope not!!
mujhe pm bhejh dena...plss!! =D

-Directioner-

nonstop

Groupbie

nonstop

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
awesome plz cont soon

-Directioner-

irock321

Goldie

irock321

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
I love the idea! lol you've got to update girl!!! Waiting for the updates impatiently!!! xD lmao ...anyways please PM me when updated. :) 

-Directioner-

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Chapter 1 - The Meet

Asad's day did not started on a good notice. His meeting with the foreign delicates was terrible as he considered the sight of his father at the very instance he entered his cabin to be one of the worst thing he could deal with. Asad Ahmed Khan, running a great construction company namely, Dilshaad Constructions is named after his mother. As spoken, he is a ruthless guy in his 20's who does not know the meaning of smile. No one knew when he smiled for the last time - except for his mother. He was driving his car like an insane. Do not know how many people he had almost walked upon or how many signals he had broken. The flashes of the events of his father in the premises of this office were haunting him.

He walked in his office in his usual mood - off one - and dashed in his cabin only to see his not-so-lovely father standing over there. He mentally noted to kick off the person who let this guys come in his office and to reach his cabin.

"Aap yahan kya kar rahein hain?" spoke out asad in a rude voice. "Asad bas meri ek baar baat toh sun..." Rashid tried to speak only to be cut short by him. "Dekhiye, main na hi kabhi aapke muh se koi  baat sunna chahta tha aur na hi kabhi sunna chahunga. Please leave this place." He spoke out not interested in listening to his father. "Asad..." Rashid tried to speak but in vain. "Dekhiye, aap jaate hain ya main security ko bulaaun." Asad spoke out while Rashid with a heavy heart left the place. Soon Asad found a paper on his desk.

Asad went, picked it up and started to read it up.

Asad,

Main jaanta hun ki kuch bhi ho jaaye tum apne Abbu ki baat nahi sunoge. Aakhir sunoge bhi kyun? Jo main tumhaare, najma aur Dilshaad ke saath kiya wo maafi ke laayak hi nahi hai. I know, meri galti ki maafi mujhe nahi mil sakti par main kya karta asad, I was forced to do this. Ho sake toh apne abbu ko maaf kar dena.

Rashid

Just as asad finished reading it up, he crumbled the paper and threw it in the dustbin nearby. He loathed the sight of his father. He loathed the fact that his father had another family. He loathed the fact that his father betrayed the woman who loved his father like anything. He loathed seeing his mother dying every single day. He loathed everything associated with 'Rashid Ahmed Khan'.

Asad applied brakes as the car took a halt and a girl was almost saved to be hit by his car. He mentally scolded himself for not having control over his emotions. Emotions that he had suppressed inside his heart in a very deep down corner. He walked out and saw her. "Allah Miyan what's wrong with you!" spoke out the girl as something triggered in his mind and he was just not able to keep his finger on that particular thing. "I'm so sorry. I hope you are fine." Spoke out asad feeling a bit guilty. "Fine? Ya right. I'm totally fine with my hand bleeding. Are you sick or have you lost your eyesight?" the girl spat venom. "See, if that's the only problem then let me help you up with it. Only if you want. If not then let me go my way." Spoke out asad trying to be formal.

"Ya sure. Please help me out because I hardly knew anyone over here and I have to reach Asad Ahmed Khan's house before their head got angry." Spoke out zoya. "Asad Ahmed Khan's house. Why?" inquired asad. "Uh, aapse matlab. No na? now, will you please help me out." Spoke out zoya. "Mujhse matlab hai. Becauce main hi Asad Ahmed Khan hun." Replied asad. "Allah Miyan what's wrong with me?!" spoke out a shocked zoya.

"Oh, im so sorry Mr. Khan" spoke out zoya. "Main aapse ek savaal kiya shayad?" asad asked keen to know why this girl wants to go over his house. "Oh, wo main aapke ghar mein ek guest aane waali thi? Main hi hun wo." Replied zoya chirpily.

"Fine, car mein baithiye. Main ghar hi jaa raha hun." Spoke out asad as he took the driver seat while zoya occupied the passenger's seat and both left for the Khan's resident.

Just the second asad and zoya entered the house, dilshad got a minor heart attack. "Mar gaye!" thought Dilshaad as she noticed asad in not a good mood and zoya walking behind him. "Asad aaj tum itni jaldi aa gaye?" inquired Dilshaad. "Haan ammi wo bas aise hi. Waise ye wo guest hain jo aaj aane waali thi. Raaste mein mili toh saath mein le aaya." Spoke out asad. He went up to his room, and locked it up.

"It is surely be gonna a tough job to handle him up!" thought dilshaad as he showed zoya the way towards her room.

I know, we are late in updating. Indeed very late. Well that's because of some personal problems.

I have my exams up from 13th march, so the I promise you will get regular updates of this FF from 25th march onwards.

Will continue it up if I get a good amount of response. At least 30 likes?

Do Like and Comment.

Edited by abhiyakreya - 01 March 2013 at 1:07am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raiash12imy321deepitetmartianfatima30kreya204Manpreet23ksen...SankaDevi...ranukamakshijanestone6Ms.Fix-it-allaashiquarennieirock321AshaNegiFanspicyraysrads73937kandygroverskavyaEnchantressKurupMadame_NoddyAsyaloverTANVI_SEXYrsk16HR-DMG4lifeManasi_16awesomeRach.jeenia123--Kriti--MysticRiverTrouble...Pooja..surbhiholic

AshaNegiFan

Goldie

AshaNegiFan

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
yay...first to commentSmile

loved it...well done...Clap
update soonn..Big smile

-Directioner-

Trouble.

IF-Stunnerz

Trouble.

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Nice updateClap

-Directioner-

jeenia123

IF-Rockerz

jeenia123

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Hey nice update, all the best for the exams and please continue as soon as you get time.

-Directioner-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.