ahem kare to raasleela rashi kare to character dhe

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Waah re kokila when rashi forgot to inform you that meethi gave back the advance ka rokda from her salary (from when did people start giving back the advance??? I thought they deducted it from next months 😕 chalo i can understand its the kanjus modi s after all ) you screamed bloody murder gave her a severe tongue lashing but when your jigar ka tukda your ahem dikra kept a diamond necklace in the fridge he dint get the same treatment. Why why why where did your kanjusi go??

You kanjus woman you pay one lakh for rashi s saree coz it will go to charity (she will definately boast about it. Fayda to usi ka hai) and you announce poor rashi wont even get a new dress for diwali kanjusi ki nai misal . Waah waah dumb rashi wants her mom to say sorry to koki.

Where did evil rashi disappear 😡 😡 god i miss her 😭 she was perfect. This one is a fuddu who is only trying to get in koki s good books 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
ahem is our darling dikra na!! but she shouldnt have behaved rude to rashi aswell
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Koki has triple standards. One for her. One for Aham. And one for everyone else.

And Heya Vibbzy Wibbzy ðŸ˜†
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed with you. When  Rashi does something wrong or forgets to do something Kokila will blast at her like anything but when Ahem does something she softens up. So not fair.
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Vibzz...

Agree with you...want sophisticated kks
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Vibz😛 
Looks like Rashi was at the receiving end while Ahem escaped unscathed😕 

But I cannot say poor Rashi. She did want to steal😈

Anyway, Kanjoos Modi's I accept and Koki does favor Ahem😊 Rashi, so gets to wear Kareena's phatti sadi on Diwali.. Maybe Jigar will gift her another without anybody's knowledge😳
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Ahem is Ahem 😳

Ahem did the mistake for the first time... Or pheli galti tu koi bhi maaf karta ye tu Ahem dikra hai 😉

but i love the way he apologise to rashi, jigar n koki 😳Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Lovely Vibz😛

Looks like Rashi was at the receiving end while Ahem escaped unscathed😕

But I cannot say poor Rashi. She did want to steal😈

Anyway, Kanjoos Modi's I accept and Koki does favor Ahem😊Rashi, so gets to wear Kareena's phatti sadi on Diwali.. Maybe Jigar will gift her another without anybody's knowledge😳

wish she would have got the red chammak challo saree. Dint you see Jigar shaking his head 😕 when rashi was confessing he wont even get her one lakh saree's fall he is maha kanjus himself.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

wish she would have got the red chammak challo saree. Dint you see Jigar shaking his head 😕 when rashi was confessing he wont even get her one lakh saree's fall he is maha kanjus himself.

Looks like a family trait😆
Don't worry. .Urmi will do some KK and get sari.. Whether for Rashi or to herself is the question😃
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Koki has triple standards. One for her. One for Aham. And one for everyone else.

And Heya Vibbzy Wibbzy😆

long time no see shaun !! Koki should not preach about family she clearly loves ahem and gopi more