Users

Frequent Posters

mika17 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow just read da update cant wait to see how virat pacifies manvi
XTaaReyVirManX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh finally bhaj... After 100 yearzz u update lol 😡 😆 buh seriously loved it.. N precap... Uff cnt waiit... TR shower scene n virman AGRESSIVE scene heyeee mein maar jawaa ... 🤣 update ASAP !!!
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
CHAPTER 8

Taani was in Swayam's room sitting on the bed. Swayam came and sat down

SW- Taani, kya tum...uss...erm...doosre ko jaanti ho??

Taani was confused

T- aap kiski baat kar rahe ho bhai??

SW- erm... Wahi...Virat ke...woh music...partner ki...Reyansh

T- oh! Aap Rey ki baat kar rahe ho!

SW- haan haan wohi...woh yahan aata hai kya??

T- haan ofcourse! Ab Virat unke best friend hain toh obviously aaye ge

SW- Taani tum usse door rehna

T- what?? Lekin kyun??

Sw- Taani bas door rehna!

T- aise bina koi waja se kyun??

SW- waja hai!

T- kya!?

SW- woh ek...!

He stopped right there. He sighed

SW- Taani please just do as I say

Taani got frustrated and stomped out of his room

SW- I'm sorry Taani. Abhi main kuch nahi keh sakta. Sahi waqt pe tumhe sab kuch bata doon ga...

It was a bright morning. Virat was fast asleep. Suddenly his phone rang. Virat got irritated and disconnected the call. It rang again, he did the same thing. It rang again and this time he picked up

V- kis kameene ka phone hai!

He yelled with eyes still closed

R (on the phone)- tere kameene dost ka

Virat's eyes widened

V- oh shit! Rey! Sorry yaar woh main neend mein tha so...

R- haan acha acha teek hai ab meri baat sun

V- haan bol

R- woh I just called to tell u ke main aaj nahi aa paun ga

V- what?? Kyun??

R- actually mujhe rehearse karna hai Vicky ke saath and woh idiot itni der se aaye ga so I can't leave my house today

V- chal teek hai

R- aur ek aur baat... I left my CDs in your house

V- chill main bhej doon ga

R- ok bye

V- bye

Virat sighed and jumped out of his bed. He got ready and was about to leave his room when something caught his eye. It was his guitar. Then Virat realized what happened yesterday between him and Maanvi

V- oh shit! Maanvi!

He quickly ran to her room

V- Maanvi!

Maanvi and Taani looked at him

T- Virat kya hua?? Aap itni haap kyun rahe ho??

Virat had to be normal in front of Taani

V- erm...woh Maanvi se...kuch kaam tha

He gave a fake smile. Maanvi rolled her eyes

T- oh

M- Taani I think humein nikal na chahiye

She completely ignored Virat

T- haan Maanvi lekin Virat tumse baat karna chahte hain
She said looking at Virat

M- Taani humein fazool baaton mein time nahi waste karna chahiye, lets go

V- kahan jaa rahe ho tum log??

T- well Maanvi toh viren jeeju ke office jaa rahi hai job ke liye aur main shopping centre jaa rahi hoon

Maanvi ignored Virat and walked out of the room. Taani noticed something different in Maanvi's behaviour

T- Virat, yeh Maanvi ko achaanak se kya ho gaya??

Virat looked down

V- achaanak se nahi

Taani looked at virat. He looked up at her

V- er...I mean ke ofcourse koi achaanak se kyun chup chap rahe ga! Erm...shayad new job ki tension ki waja se

He gave fake smile and Taani actually fell for it...

Virat wanted to apologize but for that he had to stop Maanvi from leaving the house right now!

He rushed downstairs

Swayam was sitting talking to Jeevika. They saw Virat panting

J- erm...Virat, kya hua??

V- bhabhi Maanvi kahan hai??

J- woh kitchen mein hai. Kyun??

V- nahi woh bas kuch kaam tha. He was about to go

V- bhabhi Taani toh kitchen mein nahi hai na??

He asked hoping for a no as he wanted to talk to Maanvi alone

J- nahi woh bahar garden mein hai

V- thanks!

Before Jeevika could ask any further, Virat ran towards the kitchen

J- Virat bhi na!

Swayam laughed

Maanvi was about to go from the kitchen when she bumped into Virat

M- oh I'm sor-

She stopped when she saw him. She pushed him and walked out

V- Maanvi! Maanvi please meri baat suno

He followed her all the way to the hall

M- Taani! Chalo!

Virat sighed

Jeevika walked up to Maanvi

J- Mannu I forgot to tell u. Viren ji ka phone aaya tha he said ke woh aaj bohot busy hain, he's got a meeting so tum kal aa jana

Maanvi got irritated but Virat was happy

M- Di! Mujhe aaj jana tha!

J- sorry lekin viren ji busy hai na

Maanvi sighed. Taani walked to Maanvi

T- chal ab toh mere saath shopping chal!

M- nahi I don't feel like going anywhere. Tu ja

Taani was surprised

T- kya! Maanvi Chaudary shopping nahi karna chahti! Shocking!

M- Taani please

T- ok teek hai. Ur choice. Main phir chalti hoon. Ok bye!

Virat then remembered

V- hey Taani! Ek minute!

She turned around. Virat quickly rushed upstairs and came in a minute with a CD. He gave it to her

V- I almost forgot. Yeh CD tum please Rey ke ghar drop kardo. He left it here last night

Taani hesitated to take it as Swayam had told her to stay away from Rey. But Swayam was not here right?? Well atleast SHE couldn't see him so there was no problem

T- erm...lekin mujhe nahi pata ke Rey ka ghar kahan hai

V- don't worry driver ko pata hai. He'l drop u. And if u want toh shopping ke baad chali jana. Take ur time

He smiled...

Maanvi was in her room, Jeevika was downstairs talking to Swayam and Virat was trying to find a way to apologize in his room. The doorbell rang. Jeevika went to open it

J- Sharon. Hi

SH- hi Jeevika bhabhi

Sharon came in. Swayam was surprised to see her. He stood up

J- Swayam yeh Sharon hai, Rey ki behen. Aur Sharon yeh Swayam hai, Taani ka bhai

SH- hi

She forward her hand. Swayam was lost in her. Sharon got quite concious. Jeevika nudged him

SW- erm..hi!

They shook hands

J- toh chalein??

SW- kahan??

J- well tum dono Chandigarh mein naye ho so I thought ke sara shaher dikha doon. Iss liye toh Sharon ko bulaya hai

SH- wow awesome bhabhi! Thanks!

SW- erm...toh tum log jao na, main kya karoon ga ja kar

Jeevika lightly punched him on the shoulder

J- chup chap chalo! No arguments! Chalo!

Swayam sighed

SW- ok

J- ek minute! She stopped

J- virat! She called looking up

Virat came downstairs

V- yeah bhabhi

J- Virat, hum log bahar jaa rahe hain so kya tum please Maanvi ka khayaal rak sakte ho??

V- ofcourse definitely bhabhi!

All three looked at him with raised eyebrows

V- erm...I mean sure bhabhi

J- o...k toh hum chalte hain. Bye!

V- bye! Take ur time! Yes!

Finally now no one to disturb him...

Virat knocked on the door

M- Di, aap kahan-

Then she saw Virat and sighed

M- tum please chale jao yahan se

Virat ignored her request and entered her room. Maanvi stood up

M- listen! Tum andar kyun aaye!? Just go! Aur mujhe Di se baat karni hai

V- Maanvi...

M- dekho tum bas yahan se chale jao!

V- Maanvi, look main kal raat ke liye-

M- please! Listen Mr Vadhera, mujhe kuch nahi sunna. So just leave!

Virat tried to stay calm

V- Maanvi ek baar meri-

M- Virat! Please jao!

Virat left before he could lose it...

After shopping, Taani had to drop the CD in Rey's house. She reached his house and was stunned

T- wow! Itna bara ghar!

She rang the doorbell but no one came. The door was slightly open. She went inside

T- erm...Rey!...Rey!...Rey!

She called so many times but got no reply

T- kahan hai Rey??

She saw a bedroom's door open. Taani peaked in there then went inside

T- wow! Room toh bohot acha hai!

She was unaware of the fact that it was Rey's room

T- Sharon ka room toh acha hai. But I'm sure she's not a tomboy. Oh well unki marzi.

She looked around the room

T- CD yahin pe rak deti hoon. Ab Rey ka room pata nahi kahan hai

The window was fully open and the door suddenly closed shut, Taani got scared, the CD fell out of her hands.

Suddenly Rey came out of the bathroom, Taani turned around and screamed when she saw him and instantly turned back around. Rey was shirtless and was wet and was only wearing shorts

R- woah! Taani??...

Maanvi was walking upstairs towards virika's room, in search of jeevika when suddenly she was pulled inside a room. It was virat who pulled her. He pushed her against the wall and quickly locked the door. Maanvi screamed, Virat quickly put his hand on her mouth

V- chup! Bilkul chup!

Maanvi stared at Virat with eyes widened. They had an eyelock for few seconds before Maanvi came back to her senses and pushed Virat off her

M- kya kar rahe ho tum!? Yeh kya batameezi hai!?

V- Maanvi...

M- mujhe kuch nahi sunna!

Virat knew that Maanvi would not listen to him as she is stubborn but she doesn't know that Virat is twice as stubborn than her. He began walking forward towards her. Maanvi looked at him and started moving back

M- dekho...t..tum...ruk jao...

Virat ignored her and kept walking. Maanvi started feeling a bit scared

M- v..virat...yeh...tum...

She was now against the wall. She was about to escape but Virat trapped her with his arm on one side. Maanvi looked at him

V- Maanvi. He began softly. Tumhe meri baat sunni hogi

Maanvi gave a questioning look

V- please. He requested. Maanvi main...

M- Virat please! Tumhe kuch kehne ki zarurat nahi hai aur yeh naatak karni ki bhi zarurat nahi hai tumhe

Virat got a bit angry. He came more close to her, lifting her chin up with his finger

V- toh tumhe lagta hai ke main naatak kar raha hoon??

She was scared now, scared of his intentions, she saw passion in his eyes, passion to prove his point

M- w..woh...n..nahi...

V- teek hai, main tumhe dikhata hoon ke naatak kya hai aur sachayi kya

Maanvi looked at him with eyes widened. Virat wrapped his free arm around her waist and pulled her close. Maanvi gasped. Their faces were just inches away

M- v...v..virat. She managed to whisper

Both looked into each other's eyes. Virat moved his other arm off the wall and moved some hair strands from her face. He caressed her cheeks. Maanvi closed her eyes and held his shirt tight. Virat tightened his grip on her waist securely. Maanvi's breathing became heavy.

M- v...virat... She tried whispering

Virat was not in his senses. He kissed her forehead, eyes, cheeks, he was just inches away from her lips. Maanvi could feel him come closer. As a reflex action, she hugged him, virat was kinda surprised but he hugged her back wrapping his arms around her waist tightly. He then softly whispered

V- I'm sorry. I can never hurt u

Thats when Maanvi came back to her senses and pushed Virat away. Virat realized what he was doing but this time he did not feel much guilty. Maanvi couldn't meet his gaze, she immediately ran from his room to hers. Virat stood there wondering why he felt so good

v- yeh mujhe kya ho gaya tha?? I know I should have apologized for touching her, but mujhe kyun guilty feel nahi ho raha?? Kyun itna galat ho ke sahi lag raha hai?? O god! Whats happening with me!?...

In Rey's House...

R- Taani?? Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho!?

taani hesitated to look at him

T- woh...aa..aap ki...

she began with eyes closed. Rey walked in front of her

R- Taani aankhen kholo

Taani nodded a no

R- taani...aankhen kholo!

Taani slowly opened her eyes, hoping that he had his shirt on, but ofcourse it was the opposite. Taani, as a reflex, shrieked, Rey jumped which caused him to slip and he grabbed Taani for support which caused both to fall on the bed, Rey on top of Taani. She kept her eyes tightly shut expecting to fall and hurt herself. Rey looked at her face and smiled

R (in thoughts)- she looks so innocent

he was about to touch her face, when he realized what he was gonna do. Rey was trying to get up but suddenly his hand slipped and he ended up falling again with his face on taani's neck. Taani squealed. He slowly moved his head up, meeting her gaze as she had opened her eyes. For few seconds he was lost in her eyes

R- wow. He said softly. Ur eyes are beautiful

taani was kinda surprised to hear a compliment from him as ever since she had arrived in Chandigarh he had done nothing but hurt her. She felt good to hear first compliment from him. Both were lost in each other's eyes until they realized what position they were in. Rey got up. He lend his hand to Taani. She first hesitated but then got up by his support. Rey cleared his throat

R- erm...tum yahan kaise??

T- woh...erm...aapko CD deni thi toh iss liye aayi

R- CD?? Oh right! Yeah toh phir...do

T- woh...Maine toh yahi rakhi thi...

they both started looking for it

R- found it!

he picked it up from the floor

R- shayad tumne gira di jab tumne mujhe dekha achaanak

Taani blushed

T- erm..ab main chalti hoon. Bye!

she tried to go

R- arre! Taani come on! Tum aise thori na jaa sakti ho! I mean, u came to my house first time, please at least stay for a while

he requested

taani couldn't refuse his request, but she also hesitated to answer

T- erm...lekin Rey...agar main late gayi toh bhai mujhe bohot daante ge

R- tumhara bhai??

T- haan woh mere bhai Sway-

R- o its ok! He won't mind I'm sure! Main Virat ko bata doon ga. He'l sort it out. Please!

Taani smiled and agreed...

Precap: Rey and Swayam have a fight. Virman spend a night in hotel. Taarey aggressive romance..

little teaser: Taani putting bandage on Rey

T- aapko aisa nahi karna chahiye tha

Rey got angry and pulled Taani close to his face. Just inches away. Taani got scared

R- toh tum batao, mujhe kaisa karna chahiye tha?? Tum kya chahti ho??...

stay tuned guyz!!

Guyz I'll try pm-ing everyone but if u dnt get pm then plz understand tht I am very busy! Sorry!! N hope u enjoyed it!!
XTaaReyVirManX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res..
Unres...
btw me first 2 comment

OMG... Bhaj man.sooo hawwt uff... taaRey n VirMan... Ufff update soon man ...Edited by XTaaReyVirManX - 11 years ago
PreciousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aaa!!! I want to shout my lungs out!! OMG I am sooo HAPPPY n mesmerised by the update it wa sooo amazing actually amazing is an understatement it was tremendously fab!! OMG TAAREY teaser is killing me OMG somebody save me save me save me !! I am gonna die of happiness as the update was outstanding!! U know the best part I LUV abt this FF is that u manage both the couples just perfectly !! Haaayyyueeew virman in the hotel n TAAREY aggressive ☺️ n I am curious to know why did Swayam n REY fight??? Hmmm I think I need to wait till ur update ! AB toh SOFI u gave a teaser also is baar toh me pakka mar jaungi! SOOO PLZZZ update fast n I a super duper excited Edited by Sara_Taarey22 - 11 years ago
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sara_Taarey22

Aaa!!! I want to shout my lungs out!! OMG I am sooo HAPPPY n mesmerised by the update it wa sooo amazing actually amazing is an understatement it was tremendously fab!! OMG TAAREY teaser is killing me OMG somebody save me save me save me !! I am gonna die of happiness as the update was outstanding!! U know the best part I LUV abt this FF is that u manage both the couples just perfectly !! Haaayyyueeew virman in the hotel n TAAREY aggressive ☺️ n I am curious to know why did Swayam n REY fight??? Hmmm I think I need to wait till ur update ! AB toh SOFI u gave a teaser also is baar toh me pakka mar jaungi! SOOO PLZZZ update fast n I a super duper excited

thnxx just luv reading ur comments!! Ab toh pakka ur gonna luv the nxt update!! Bt u will hav to wait 4 it!!
mika17 thumbnail
wow dat was a beautiful update am loving ur wrk
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was awesome loved it precap sounds so good waiting eagerly for
The next update outstanding update loved it continue soon and do pm me
jia123sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update