VirMan & TaaRey ff Ishq Wala Love UPDATED

Posted: 11 years ago
<font color="#FF00FF" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">VirMan & TaaRey ff Ishq Wala Love</font>

virman

HEY GUYZ. I KNOW U GUYZ PROBABLY BE THINKING HOW MANY NEW STORIES AM I GONNA WRITE? BUT FOR NOW IT'S ONLY THREE :)

THIS FF IS ON TAAREY AND VIRMAN. MY TWO FAVORITE COUPLES. I MADE A VM ON THEM WITH THE SONG ISHQ WALA LOVE SO I THOUGHT Y NOT MAKE FF ON THEM??

SO HERE'S JUST AN INTRO OF THE CHARACTERS AND THE CONCEPT:

VIRAT VADHERA
kushal
Carefree type. He is a singer. Really popular amongst the girls. His best friend is Reyansh who is also like a brother to him. Reyansh is also his partner in the music business. He has his own band with Rey called V&R.
Other than music, Virat helps his brother Viren with their family business. He loves both viren and Reyansh a lot and can do anything for them. Not really a lover, he believes that love is waste of time since what happened with his best friend Reyansh...
Music is his life.

REYANSH (REY) SINGHANIA

A talented dancer. Can be sophisticated sometimes with certain things. Reyansh was given the nickname 'Rey' by his best friend Virat. He loves his best friend. Rey is also close to virat's brother Viren. He has one sister, Sharon who he loves a lot. Although Rey is an orphan, he has never felt that way as Virat's family has always treated him like their own. Rey is virat's partner in music business. They perform together in concerts with their band, V&R. He used to believe in love but now he even hates the word 'love'. (He has a dark past which will be revealed later on...)

MAANVI CHAUDARY

happy go lucky girl. Loves to have fun and enjoys every bit of life. Maanvi's best friend is Taani, who is also her roommate in the hostel. She aspires to become a journalist. Maanvi is very close to two people, Taani and Jeevika, her sister. She also loves Viren like a brother. She is very filmy but love is not her cup of tea. Maanvi is in the last month of her last year in college along with Taani.

TANYA (TAANI) SHIKAAWAT

Tanya's nickname is Taani. Given to her by her brother. Taani and Maanvi have been best friends since childhood. Taani loves painting and aspires to become an artist. She is crazy fan of Reyansh Singhania, therefore she practices dance so that if she ever meets him she can impress him by her dance. Although she's not a dancer and not much into dancing, she has been Rey's fan since 3 years. She loves their band, V&R, also a fan of Virat.

VIREN VADHERA

Viren is a successful lawyer and a business man. He is Virat's elder brother and also like a brother to Rey. He is married to Jeevika and Maanvi is his sister in law. He loves Jeevika a lot. He is mature, but can be childish sometimes. Viren was India's ex top model along with Virat but gave up modelling after marriage with Jeevika. He used to travel along with his brothers for their tours but not now as he is married and wants to give more time to his wife. He loves Maanvi a lot like a sister.

JEEVIKA VIREN VADHERA

Jeevika is elder sister to Maanvi, wife of viren and sister in law of Virat and Rey. Before marriage, her first priority was Maanvi and Taani, but now it's Viren. She loves Viren a lot along with her devars. Jeevika is very sweet. She is a housewife. Jeevika always helps her devars Virat and Rey in getting what they want by convincing viren.

SWAYAM SHIKAAWAT

Swayam is Taani's elder brother. He is very possessive about his sister as he loves her a lot. Swayam is also a dancer and performer. Maanvi is like a sister to him. Swayam gave Tanya the nickname Taani as he thought that Tanya is too western name. He has a crush on Rey's sister Sharon, but he hadn't told anyone.

SHARON SINGHANIA

Sharon is Rey's young sister. She loves to dance. She is very popular but very sweet. She loves her brother a lot. She also loves Virat as a brother.

CONCEPT
Maanvi and Taani have just finished college and are looking for a job. Virat and Rey are famous and are known as V&R. Maanvi's sister Jeevika is married to Virat's brother Viren, but manvi and virat never met, they dont know each other as Maanvi only knows virat as a singer part of the band V&R. Taani crazy fan of Rey, shares everything with Maanvi and tells her about Rey. But Rey ofcourse dont know Taani or Maanvi. Virika live in Chandigarh with their family but Maanvi never been to Chandigarh since she was in college. Therefore virman or taarey never met. How will they meet?? What will happen??

SO GUYS THATS THE INTRO PLZ TELL ME IF U WANT ME TO CONTINUE...

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10Edited by NiShal4Life - 10 years ago
nice concept dear! you should continue!!👍🏼 and plz pm me as well!!!!😳
my three fav couples virman tarey and swaron.and my fav ehmmbh and d3.pls continue soon and to PM me.pls pls pls
Loved it
Continue soon and do pm me!!
nice concept
plz cont it and pm me
nys concept would luv to read more.
sound nice... would love to read more...
pls pm me...
Oh my gawd! One of the reasons that i am dead excited about this FF is because i absolutely love virman!! And taarey are just so damn adorable, i'm loving them! Other reasons are it's a crossover and we don't have much crossovers around here and the characterization of the characters was done perfectly and was writen really well, i'm sure i will love reading this! <3
Do contiue soon and PM me!

Faye x