Health & Fitness

Cough in kids

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

manisha_damree

manisha_damree

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Dear Dr,

I have a 3 years old son, Ever since he started kindergarten, he is suffering from bad cough, and  his chest weaze he had to use nebuliser (app 5 times this year).  Right now he is coughing again.. can his lead to asthma? What home remedy i can  do to prevent this.   Please help...

Thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cough in kids" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

venumssi

venumssi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

First you analyze why he is coughing,

I fully hope he has low immune power, first concentrate good diet especially vitamin c foods and calcium, iron, fiber food for better immune system. Check lungs functioning properly.

Don't use any conventional medicines, use homeopathic medicines.

jackkyjackson

jackkyjackson

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
hiii

anirudh123

anirudh123

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Consult the homeopathy doctor certainly it will cure it.

ericgaults

ericgaults

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
One natural way in cough treatment is water therapy and some herbal medicine, though we need to do it with precaution, safety should be our priority. Consulting a doctor is still the best and safest way, we should not put our health at risk.

Reshmi578

Reshmi578

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Oh! This time is gonna be crazy for you and your child. The cold and sp many festivals one after the other...how to keep your health under check?? I came across a new kids blog called Humpty Bumpty Kids and a very interesting read that they had "How much food is enough this festive season? So true right? We never even think!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top