Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

Originally posted by Raj_ki_Rani

utpol whats you hags to study? is it from hhl? are you theire person?
no re dear, i was talking about my own studies. i'm not anyone from PH, it may seem strange to you but my personal life has mixed with the forum. thats why all the confusion

ehemmm Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EXCITEMENT (Page 3)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
yaahooo!!!!!!!!!!! ye ye ye ye!!!!!!!!!!! its the time too discoo!!!!!!!!!!!!DancingDancing i guess there will be sme1 calling pushpa and wen sia will turn she will see raghav!!!!!!!!Smile ya kuch bhi ho raghav to jo hi scene krta hai wo magical apne aap ho jaata hai!!!!!!! i jstttw ant to see abiansh!!!!!!!SmileClap

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

gal.angel

IF-Rockerz

gal.angel

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
So happy yay!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.