Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Today's kids are way smarter: Aamir Ali

Soumitra Das, TNN | Nov 6, 2012, 05.04PM IST
Today's kids are way smarter: Aamir Ali
Aamir Ali
Actor Aamir Ali, who is immensely popular for portraying two drastically different characters in Hongey Judaa Na Hum and F.I.R. with effortless ease, is a great hit with kids too! It was pretty evident during his recent visit to Vadodara. 

Aamir, who got married to his long-time girlfriend Sanjeeda Sheikh a few months back, was in town as the chief guest at Navfest 2012, the two day national level cultural fest at Navrachana School, where he was mobbed by schoolchildren for autographs and photos. 

After patiently obliging all of them, Aamir said, "I really admire today's kids, who are way smarter than what we were at this age! They are really talented and one thing that amuses me is that they are extremely tech-savvy. While I am pretty decent with technology, I am not that tech-savvy. In fact, even today, I don't know about all the functions that my laptop has. I still don't now how to take printouts, for instance!" 

He was at his witty best and when asked by a kid about the current political scenario in India, he quipped, "Jitna kam bolu, utna achcha hai! Don't you think so?" On a more serious note, he added, "As a taxpayer, such rampant corruption really makes me feel bad." 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4usehhrstarfallxXafsanaXx-shootingstar..zuenaChoco_CosmosRadioactive.jassie_17sweety_1754Siddhi_Muskaan92Trouble.momorockzhifzaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Todays kids are way smarter-Aamir" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Choco_Cosmos

IF-Dazzler

Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing..

Trouble.

IF-Stunnerz

Trouble.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
t4s

starfall

Groupbie

starfall

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
TFs

momorockz

IF-Stunnerz

momorockz

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
tfs

-shootingstar..

Groupbie

-shootingstar..

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Tfs :) Love Aamir <3

xXafsanaXx

Groupbie

xXafsanaXx

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.