Jeannie aur Juju

cute

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dharamluvgiaa

IF-Rockerz

dharamluvgiaa

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
giaa as jeannie looking so cute. She look like original jeannie. When i see first time jeannie i said thank god you bring our gia back not as gopi but as jeannie

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hridayhzabo123ShaunSAthala

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "cute" in Jeannie aur Juju forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hridayh

Goldie

hridayh

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
yaa,.she looked really so good,.and cute,.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Giaa is cute in any role Big smile

I just hope they don't plan on keeping her on those purple pants all the time though Ouch

avnirao

Goldie

avnirao

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
inJ and J she is trying different looks and dresses,.just seen a new promo,.purple goun..oneside sleeve,.giaa is looking hottt,...and cuteee

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
 in these 2 episodes and more to come we can see gia in different dresses 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.