Arjun
Arjun

India-Forums

~Phir le aaya Dil SS~ (Part 8 on pg 13) Last part (Page 8)

purecure IF-Rockerz
purecure
purecure

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
wow...awesome update dear...Ayeha n Arjun...worth to c...sry worth to read further!!!!
will b waitng...update soon!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PriyaB..

shrutisweety IF-Sizzlerz
shrutisweety
shrutisweety

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
wow riya and arjun in roof
awsome update plz continue soon

..PriyaB..

Miminits IF-Sizzlerz
Miminits
Miminits

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
lovely update dear
Enjoyed Ayesha, Shree and Chotu momentsLOL
N finally even Arjun cant stop to remember RiyaEmbarrassed
N finally when they ask her to be shifted to Arjun's houseLOL
That was a funny reaction from Arjun
please continueSmile

..PriyaB..

Gurmeet4Drashti IF-Rockerz
Gurmeet4Drashti
Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Hey ...
Fantastic update ... 
Omg Ayesha is gonna stay in Arjun's house ...that is so awesome ... N awww she is so like riya ... Even she shares such a cute bond with shree n chottu ... 
Can't wait for the next part ...

..PriyaB..

srividhya68 IF-Rockerz
srividhya68
srividhya68

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
so so sooo nice

update soon

..PriyaB..

..PriyaB.. Goldie
..PriyaB..
..PriyaB..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the appreciation.Smile
I hope you like this part.
Here it goes

Part 5

All arrive at Arjun's place.

Chotu : "Whoaa! Arjun sir's house. I am seeing it for the first tym."
Shree : "As if I come here daily. Huh!"
Arjun ( looking at both of them ): "You are not here to admire my house"
Ayesha ( smiling ): "Wow Mr. Rawte! Wat a beautiful house you have "
Arjun smiles.

Shree : "See Chotu...Wen we said this we get a scolding and wen Riya says it then she gets a smile."
Shree realizes wat he just said.
Ayesha ( turns ) : "Come on guys! Mr. Rawte is not all that bad. And by the way, why you always call me Riya? Cant you remember my name?"
Shree (in a hush voice to Chotu ): "Whether she is Riya or not but she defends him just like her."
Both start giggling and give each other a hi five
Rathore : "Stop it now! Enough of gossip!"
Arjun brings in Mrs. Dsouza and introduces her to everyone. Everyone greets her.
Mrs. Dsouza ( to Ayesha ) : "You are very pretty"
Ayesha smiles.
Arjun : "She would keep on coming here and will take care of her. If necessary I will request her to shift here for few days."
Mrs. Dsouza ( to all ) : "Have you all had your dinner ?"
Arjun : "Yes"
Chotu : "No" ( hearing Arjun's yes) "I mean Yes...yes we had dinner"
Mrs Dsouza : "But I have made dinner for all of you. Who will eat that? I am just bringing it."
Arjun : "Its ok Mrs Dsouza. You dont have to take stress about that"
Mrs Dsouza ( gently slapping on his face ) : " There is nothing about stress. You all are like my child. "
Arjun smiles.
Ayesha ( hugs Mrs. Dsouza ): "Thank you so much Aunty. You are so sweet"
Mrs Dsouza ( smiles ) : "I am just coming"

Mrs Dsouza brings the dinner. After eating dinner Arjun shows everyone directions for their rooms. After Ayesha goes to her room, all four are planning to tighten her security.
Arjun : "We have to keep her safe and secure."
Rathore : "I dont think the criminal would try to do anything here."
Chotu : "Sir but if he was keeping an eye on Ayesha then he must be knowing that she has been moved from there"
Arjun : "Ofcourse that is what I am thinking. Make sure that atleast one of us will always be with her."
Rathore : "But what about tommorow. We have to find Rosy also. Then I was thinking to meet Anand's boss once."
Arjun : "I'll stay here. Shree and Chotu will go to Rosy's place and you can go to meet the boss."

After discussion they were all reading the files to get some clue. It was late at night around 2'o clock. Shree, Chotu and Rathore had dozed off in the sofa itself. Arjun was still awake and thought of preparing coffee for himself. In Ayesha's room, she was feeling thirsty and came downstairs to have some water. In the kitchen she saw Arjun. She looked for others and saw them sleeping on the couch and started giggling seeing them sleeping like kids. Arjun turned to saw her.

Arjun : "Its really late now. Wat are you doing here? You should be in bed "
Ayesha (smiles) : "So should you"
Arjun : "I am doing some work"
Ayesha : "Wat is so important that cant be done tommorow?"
Arjun : "Good night Ayesha"
Ayesha (making faces) : "Good night Mr. Rawte"

Ayesha turns to leave. Arjun was seeing her going. He was not able to understand what was happenning to him. It was as if there was some connection between them. He, still in thoughts, turned around and hit his head in the kitchen shelf.
Arjun : "Ahhh"
Ayesha : "Wat happenned?"
She came running and started rubbing his head where he has been hurt.
Arjun : "Its ok Riya. I am fine."
He realised wat he just said. He was remebering the hostage case where Riya did the same thing. She doesn't just look like Riya, She was like Riya. Gust of wind was moving her hairs. She was all tensed for him just like Riya used to. 
Ayesha : "Mr.  Rawte. Its Ayesha. Are you ok?"
Arjun (came out of thoughts ) : "Yes, you go and sleep"

Ayesha left. Arjun saw an anklet on the floor. He thought that it must be of Ayesha and kept it with him to return her tommorow. He took the coffee mug and sat on the chair. Sipping the coffee and looking at the anklet he was thinking that what was happening to him. He closed his eyes and saw Roshni. She was smiling at him. Arjun tried to hold her but she started running. Arjun was searching for her and then he saw her standing at a distance. He placed his hand on her shoulder, she turned. He was shocked. It was Riya/ Ayesha. He immidiately woke up. He was sleeping, it was a dream but wat could it mean. Its morning. He saw that all were awake and were ready to go. Ayesha brought coffee for everyone.

Rathore : "Good Morning Rawte"
Arjun : "Wen are you all leaving?"
Rathore : "In a hour. Where is Riya?"
Ayesha : "I am here Mr. Rathore"
Rathore : "Oh I am sorry. I mean..."
Ayesha : "Its ok. I have heard this name so many tyms from all of you that you have made me think that if I am Riya or Ayesha." (laughs) . Who is this Riya by the way?
They all look at each other and were thinking what to tell her. Ayesha was waiting for the answer.  
Shree : "Hey Chotu! See the tym. Its getting really late"
Chotu : "Yes. Come on lets leave"
Rathore : "Ya I am getting late also. I must take a leave"
Ayesha : "All right! Suddenly every one is in a hurry. Mr Rawte atleast you..." (turns to see that he has moved from there a long ago)
Ayesha thinks wats with this Riya that they are all hiding and why their face color changed when I asked about her.
Its noon tym. After having lunch, Riya is watching TV and Arjun is busy with some work. Ayesha thought of asking him about Riya now.
Ayesha : "Mr Rawte can I ask you something?"
Arjun : "Hmmm"
Ayesha : "Who is this Riya?"
Arjun (giving her anklet): "Take this. You left it in the kitchen last night "
Ayesha (after wearing it) : "You didnt reply me"
Arjun : "Ummm Ayesha look I am slightly busy so ..."
Ayesha : "But Mr. Rawte..."

*Phone rings*
Arjun : "Yes Rathore! Everythings fine here. Wen are you returning?"
Rathore : "In a hour or two. Shree and Chotu are also returning. How is Ayesha?"
Arjun (looking at her) : "Ya she is fine. We were just..."
Suddenly Arjun notices a red laser dot moving on Ayesha's body. He immediately knew that it was the target of a gun. The shooter must be sitting at distance and was shooting the rifle which is used for long distance targets. He dropped the phone and jumped on her to save her. Ayesha was shocked coz she didnt get wat was going on. The bullet hit the Glass wall and hit at Arjun's arm. Ayesha fell on the ground and Arjun on top of her. The glass pieces fell on them but Arjun covered her so that she doesn't get harmed.
Rathore (who was still on the phone line ): " Wats going on? Rawte? Rawte?"
The phone was cut. He put his foot on the accelerator and started driving in full speed.

Arjun (got up, cupped her face): "Are you ok?"
Ayesha nodded in yes. Tears were rolling down her eyes. She looked at Arjun and then the bullet wound. Again firing got started. They were shooting indiscriminately. Ayesha hugged him tightly. Arjun wrapped his arms tightly around her to cover her. He looked for his gun.
Arjun : "Dont worry Ayesha! I wouldn't let anyone harm you. You just stay here, dont move, I am just coming "
Ayesha didnt said anything, just looked at her silently as if she was saying "Dont go. I need you"

Sorry I am in a hurry so not able to send any PM. Those who told me to send pls forgive me.
Have fun reading and dont forget to leave comment.

Happy Diwali...Big smile

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

malyasreeBhaktikapasiprincessaneekabenazDevilish.Angelabna1989asritoshAnushassumamah70angelicdeeptiaptl123Super.womannivanthi2butterfly7fasiha_rocksiluvrainaartijia03IshqDewaaniDesiiiDivaaaAnny90-Siaa-APRIL14_mahi_kunchuSanthu.The.Kingpihu_angadfatima15Gurmeet4Drashtifirefly..cuteariyashrutisweetyMiminitsDivineDarknessshah10Queen.BeeRadhika Shah_BlackPearl_JennyPenny

nivanthi2 Senior Member
nivanthi2
nivanthi2

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
wish  u  happy  diwali  dear!!!!!!!Party lovely  update  dear!!!!!!!!!

..PriyaB..

Gurmeet4Drashti IF-Rockerz
Gurmeet4Drashti
Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Hey ...
Wow great update ...
Loved Arjun's dream ... And I wish he could have kept that anklet but no problem ... Love shree n chottu ...
They know both riya and Ayesha would always defend Arjun ... N can't wait for the next update ... :)

..PriyaB..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index