Arjun

~Phir le aaya Dil SS~ (Part 8 on pg 13) Last part (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 15

..PriyaB..

Goldie

..PriyaB..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Thank you for reading the SS and appreciatingBig smile
I am trying to put every emotion I can...

Part 4

Ayesha's House

Knock at the door. Ayesha opens. Shree and Chotu are all smiling.

Shree : "Hi Riya!"
Ayesha : "What!"
Chotu : "He means Ayesha...Ayesha...How are you?"
Ayesha ( smilingly ): "Ya m fine. Please come inside. "
Chotu signaled Shree to control himself.
Ayesha : "I was going to call you today..."
Shree : "Do you also feel some connection..."
Ayesha : "Yes and I..xcuse me wat... wat are you talking about?"
Shree : "Wat are you talking about?"
Ayesha : "About the case ofcourse.."
Shree : "Oh! I thought...never mind. "
Ayesha : "Sir are you ok? Let me bring in some water for you.."
Shree : "Dont call me sir please. You can take my name...its Shreekant Sen."
Ayesha ( thinking for a moment ): "Can I call you Shree?"
Shree ( grinning ) : "Sure! whatever you like."

Ayesha smiles and goes to take some water.

Chotu : "What are you doing?"
Shree : "What? I didn't do anything. Did I?"

Ayesha comes with water. All three are sitting on sofa.

Chotu : "So what were you going to tell us?"
Ayesha : "Ya...the criminal was tall and of strong built. His height must be around 6'2". Before loosing my senses I remember watching a scar on his left hand... a big one. "
Shree : "Wow! Ayesha! You are so observant. You know wat, you can become a good police officer."
Ayesha ( laughs ) : "No I am better off as an Interior designer"
Chotu : "We will soon find the criminal. Arjun and Rathore sir will be joining us soon."
Ayesha : "Till then wat to do? Lets play dart board to pass the tym. "

Soon they were playing just like the old days with Riya. They were watching TV, laughing and chit-chatting as if she was their Riya. Shree was discussing and showing her his new gadgets, Chotu was discussing about his 11:30 girlfiend, his Pomeranian Ruby and Shree and Ayesha were together pulling his leg. Even Ayesha was enjoying it. It was a really very happy moment.

Arjun and Rathore are outside Ayesha's Apartment.
Arjun : "You get down here. I will park the car."
Rathore nodded in yes. He was standing at the apartments gate and waiting for him. Arjun parked the car and was coming checking something in his mobile. Suddenly he ran into a man and his mobile fell down. The man picked it up and gave it to him. Arjun thanked him but the man didn't say anything and quickly ran outside. Arjun found his behaviour strange but than moved to Rathore.

*Door bell rings* Its Arjun and Rathore.
Ayesha is still laughing on some joke of Shree and opens the door. Arjun and Rathore are amazed seeing her like that. They moved inside and saw Shree and Chotu laughing like hell. Arjun got angry.

Arjun ( angrily ): "Wat you two are doing? You were supposed to work on case here."
Shree ( scared ): "Yes sir...Ummm... We are working on it sir."
Arjun (sarcastically, folding his hands on chest): "Oh ya...I can very well see that."
Chotu : "Sir actually..."
Arjun gave a look to them. Shree and Chotu thought it is best to remain silent. TV was switched on.
Arjun : "Oh so you both are watching movie.."
Ayesha : "No Mr. Rawte that was me. I love this movie Pyaar Unlimited starring Riyaaz Khan. He was my favourite hero. I just loved him a lot "

Arjun has flashbacks of Riya when she said the same thing to him. She was so like Riya. Though he was scolding Shree and Chotu for gossiping around here but it was after so many days there was this smile on their faces that used to be at the tym of Riya.

Rathore : "Now would you two keep on standing like statues or tell us about the progress..."
Shree told them about whatever they were told by Ayesha about the criminal. Arjun remembered about that man whom he met at the parking. He was in a hurry, he almost had the same height and built, he was trying to cover his face and yes ... he had the scar...!!!!

Arjun : "Criminal is here Rathore. Chotu come with me"
Rathore : "Wait. But how do you know?"
Arjun : " I dont have tym to explain all that. We are going downstairs. Take care of Ayesha. "

They checked the Apartments nearby area. But he was gone. They quickly came upstairs.

Rathore : "Would you tell me wat is going on?"
Arjun : "Rathore I met a man in the parking area who was exactly similar to the description that Shree was telling us."
Shree : "See his guts! He is not even afraid of us. We have to catch him next tym"

*Phone rings* Its Ayesha's uncle on the phone line.
Ayesha : "Wat? it would take you few more days. But uncle how would I live here alone? I can not even leave the city coz of this case."
R. K. Banerjee : "That is why I was telling you to stay away from all of this. Anyhow I am coming in few days, till now you live in that flat only."

Arjun : "Rathore I don't think its safe for Ayesha here. Inspite of two constables, murderer is easily coming here. He must be waiting for Shree and Chotu to leave."
Chotu : "Sir I'll increase the security"
Rathore : "No Chotu. This wont help. Rawte is right. We cant take risk."
Shree : "Then what to do sir?"
Ayesha comes
Arjun : "Who was there on phone?"
Ayesha : "My uncle. It would take him few more days."
Rathore : "We have to do something. Criminal would definitely try to take advantage of this oppurtunity as she would be all alone here."
Shree : "Sir we can shift her to a place where we all can be around her for her safety"
Rathore : "Ya that would be good. But where?" ( thinking for a moment ) Rawte wat about your place?
Arjun ( shocked ): "What?" ( looks at Ayesha )
Ayesha ( hesitently ): "No I would not like you people to get disturbed coz of me. You are already doing so much for me. And I am safe here"
Rathore : "Its about your security Ayesha. We cant take risk. Pack your luggage."
Ayesha : "Sir but its really late. Its almost night"
Rathore : "It doesnt matter. Make it quick. "

Ayesha goes inside the room to pack her belongings.

Arjun : "Why my place? Why not yours or someone else's?"
Rathore : "Try to understand. Other place would not be so secure and also there will be no one to take care of her. We all will be shifting to your place. There she will always be under our security. Then there is your neighbour Mrs Dsouza who can easily take care of her. Come on Rawte, its just a matter of few days. His uncle would be back till then"
Arjun reluctantly agrees.

Please leave your comments...

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

malyasreeBhaktikapasiasritoshabna1989angelicdeeptiaptl123benazfasiha_rocksniniishona16jia03Super.womanArjunKiAshnivanthi2Anushassumamah70DesiiiDivaaasduttaIshqDewaani-Siaa-pihu_angad_mahi_cuteariyaSanthu.The.Kingdaisydee425sree_swaronfatima15Gurmeet4DrashtiRadhika Shahshah10Queen.Bee_BlackPearl_shrutisweetyTina2603JennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Phir le aaya Dil SS~ (Part 8 on pg 13) Last part (Page 7)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
nice... please update soon!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PriyaB..

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Love it

..PriyaB..

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Great...

..PriyaB..

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
nice... so ETF along with ayesha goin to stay under same roof... intresting... continue soon...

..PriyaB..

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Awesome. arjun and riya under one roof. Cannot wait to read more. Def do continue.

..PriyaB..

nivanthi2

nivanthi2

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
wow  riya  no  no  ayesha  going  2  live  in  arjun  home.   how  romantic!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

..PriyaB..

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
oye Ayesha is like totaly xerox copy of Riya & she also is sharing great bond with Shree-Chotu just like Riya used to share with..thats realy great Big smile

oye hoye I am jumping yaar Ayesha is gonna stay with Arjun..yipeee Big smileWinkEmbarrassed

great part dear,do continue soon...thanks for pm Smile

..PriyaB..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.