Arjun

~Phir le aaya Dil SS~ (Part 8 on pg 13) Last part (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 15

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Nyc part..update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PriyaB..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Phir le aaya Dil SS~ (Part 8 on pg 13) Last part (Page 5)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Nyc part...update soon

..PriyaB..

..PriyaB..

Goldie

..PriyaB..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Thank You all for liking the previous partBig smile
Sorry to those who were expecting her to be Riya.

Here goes part 3

Part 3

Shree : "Whats your name?"
Girl : "Ayesha... Ayesha Banerjee.".
Arjun : "Ayesha I found you today in the girls loo of Pacific Mall. You were not in your senses. So I sent you to the hospital."
Ayesha : "Oh! so it was you. Thank you so much...( after a pause) You must be here for that murder. Aren't you ?"
Arjun : "It means you must have seen something. Then why didn't you informed us? "
Ayesha ( in a tensed voice ) : "I got scared...I mean... I am new here and have just arrived yesterday... I am basically from Kolkata. I am an Interior Designer by profession. I was here to meet my uncle and was going to stay at his place but after reaching here I came to know that he was out of town so I landed up in this old flat of him. I was getting bored so thought of  shopping and went to the mall. There I saw Anand Da... "
Shree : "Mr. Anand Bakshi"
Ayesha : "Yes...he is an old family friend. Seeing him I thought of exchanging greetings. I called him once or twice but he didnt listen and went inside the loo. I was waiting outside for him. Then I heard some noises and slightly pushed the door to look what was happenning. And..."
Rathore : "What did you saw? Speak up. Don't be scared !"
Ayesha ( in a trembling voice, tears in her eyes ) : A man was stabbing him... I was shocked and scared. I screamed. He saw me and was coming to get me. I ran inside the girls loo and tried to close the door. But he pushed the door forcefully which hit my head. He hold my hand and was trying to kill me..I was struggling... and then I got fainted and dont know what happened after that...
Arjun : "That man must have heard someone coming...thats why he left... may be that lady who first saw Ayesha...( looking at Ayesha ) Have you seen his face? Do you know him? "
Ayesha : "No, his face was covered. He was wearing a black overcoat with his hood on..."
Rathore : "But still he attacked you. It means..."
Arjun : "It means the criminal thinks that she has seen his face. We have to find him before he does one more attack on Ri.. I mean Ayesha. Come on! You must have noticed something. Ayesha..Try to remember...try."
Ayesha : "I told you whatever I remember. Theres nothing more."
Arjun : "Ok. but as soon as you remember anything inform us. There can be more attacks on you. Try to be safe. I'll keep someone outside the apartments to keep an eye. We take a leave"

They started moving. Then Ayesha called Arjun, "Mr. Rawte! ( he turned ) Thank you...! for all of this" and she smiled. She was looking just like Riya. He looked at his team members and then to her and said ,"You are always Welcome"  ( with a smile )

Next day in ETF Office

Shree : "Sir, I got the labratory reports. The ashes were of some negatives"
Rathore : "Negatives!! It means whoever he was, he doesn't wanted anyone to see them. But what could it be?"
Arjun : "May be Anand was blackmailing someone with some photographs. "
Shree : "But Sir who could he be blackmailing?"
Chotu : "And sir why he killed him inside a mall which is such a crowded place?"
Arjun : "That is for us to find Chotu. Rathore and me are going to Anand's office"
Shree and Chotu were looking at each other.
Shree : "But sir..."
Rathore : "Hmmm..."
Chotu : "You two forgot to assign us task"
Rathore : "For you two, go to Ayesha's place. Find out if she has something more to share. Stay there...we'll join you in a hour or two. Get to work."

Arjun and Rathore knew that Shree and Chotu were really close to Riya and both of them were trying to find one or the other excuse to talk to Ayesha and be with her so they purposely did this. Shree and Chotu were smiling like anything.
Shree and Chotu ( excitedly together ) : "Really! Thank you Rathore Sir"
Rathore smiled and all of them left to the place intended.

Lotus Magazine's Office

Rathore ( at the reception ) : I am ETF Chief Sameer Rathore and he is ACP Rawte. We are here for Mr. Anand Bakshi's murder case.
Receptionist : "Yes Sir! How can I help you?"
Rathore : "We want to see his cabin"
Receptionist gave the directions to them. Arjun asked Rathore to go ahead and he'll join him soon.
Arjun : "You are a receptionist. Every employee stop here to mark his attendence. Then there must be some chit chat also."
Receptionist confusingly nodded in yes.
Arjun : "Can you tell us something about him. How was he? I mean behaviour, nature..."
Receptionist ( in a low voice ) : "Sir my job will be in danger..."
Arjun : "Nothing will happen. Tell me"
Receptionist : "I didn't have much talk with him just normal hellos were there. But as far as the gossips that I have heard are concerned, he was a big time flirt by nature. One day with one girl and the other day with other"
Arjun after thanking her started moving towards the cabin.
Receptionist : "One more thing sir. If you want you can meet Mr. Rey and Ms. Lisa. They are his collegues. "

Anand's Cabin

Arjun : "Did you find anything?"
Rathore : "No, just some portfolios of models, photographs and regular stuff that can be found in a photographer's cabin.Did you find anything? "
Arjun : "We have to meet Mr. Rey and Ms. Lisa---- Anand's collegues"

Arjun, Rathore with Rey, Lisa

Lisa ( crying ): "Why are you asking us? Why would we kill him?"
Rey : "Sir I know him very well. He was a good human being. i dont know why would anyone kill him "
Lisa ( crying, angry voice ): "I know who has killed him. It must be that downmarket girl Anita"
Arjun : "But why would she kill him?"
Lisa ( angrily ): "Coz she was jealous...jealous of me... Anand was dating her earlier. Then we met and he broke up with her. They had a huge argument at the time of breakup. She told him that she will destroy him"

Arjun, Rathore with Anita

Anita : "She is talking all crap. Why would I kill him?."
Rathore : "You were angry on him. Weren't you? Coz you loved him. You were not able to see him with other girl. Moreover, it was you only who said that day that you would destroy him"
Anita : "Come on Mr. Rathore! A person says so many things wen hes angry just like that. It doesn't mean that if he has said so he will definitely do it. And I dont loved him by the way...not now atleast. "
Arjun : "What do you mean?"
Anita : "I was madly in love with him. But wen Lisa came in office he left me. At first I was really mad at him and said all that thing. But then I came to know he is a casanova. Every new girl is a new shining toy for him. He plays with it and as soon as finds a new toy leave the previous one. He dated two-three girls at a time. All the girls who came for modelling used to meet him and falls easily in his trap. Currently he was very fond of a new model Rosy."
Rathore : "Rosy...Can you tell us where can we possibly find her?"
Anita : "Sorry sir! I have not seen her from two weeks. She used to come here alot to meet Anand. But suddenly she has stopped as if she just vanished. Poof! "

Arjun : "We have to find this Rosy."
Rathore : "Lets take her photograph from Anand's cabin."
Anita helped them with the snaps.
Arjun : "Lets go to Ayesha's place. Lets see what they have done so far and we can have a check on her also. Then we'll search for Rosy"

This part is bad I know coz its full of investigation. But next part I think you all would definitely like it. (I think...Tongue)

Please Leave your comments

Edited by pink_fairy123 - 09 November 2012 at 3:52am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

malyasreeasritoshangelicdeeptifasiha_rocksiluvrainaartininiiAnushassumamah70kreya204ArjunKiAshnivanthi2shona16abna1989wondergirl1990sduttajia03shruti-loveAqua_marineIshqDewaaniDesiiiDivaaa-Siaa-cuteariyapihu_angad_mahi_fatima15despicable_mesree_swaronshrutisweetyTina2603DivineDarknessQueen.Beeshah10Radhika Shah_BlackPearl_

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
wow awsome update
arjun is smiling so sweet
continue soon
thanks for pm

..PriyaB..

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
nice update!!!! thanx for the pm.. i was hoping someway the girl will turn out to b riya... Cry but its okay.. ayesha hi sahi Thumbs Up

..PriyaB..

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Nice update...

..PriyaB..

pihu_angad

IF-Dazzler

pihu_angad

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
nice update dear..

..PriyaB..

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
nice update update soon

..PriyaB..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.