Arjun
Arjun

India-Forums

~Phir le aaya Dil SS~ (Part 8 on pg 13) Last part (Page 3)

..PriyaB.. Goldie
..PriyaB..
..PriyaB..

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Thank you for all the appreciation.Smile
Being my very first fan fiction, I am very thrilled and happy reading the comments.Big smile
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope I live up to your expectations.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly..DivineDarkness

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Hope its Riya..Fingers crossed!!!

Great start!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PriyaB..

grad2011 Goldie
grad2011
grad2011

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
very nice plzz update soon

..PriyaB..

..PriyaB.. Goldie
..PriyaB..
..PriyaB..

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Part 2

ETF Office

Rathore put the phone down. He was going to the conference room to inform Shree and Chotu but one thing that was striking in his mind was Arjun's disturbing voice. He was wondering what could be the reason. He informed Shree and Chotu about Arjun's phone call. They immediately took whatever was necessary and left for the mall.

Mall

Arjun asked everyone to stay away from the murder site. He was observing the girl and her wounds. It was bleeding from her head and she had bruises in her right hand. He tried to bring her to senses by throwing water on her face but in vain. The floor cleaner came running and said "Sir! Ambulance is here!"
Two wardboys came with a stretcher. They carefully carried the girl to the van.

On the other hand, Rathore, Shree and Chotu were entering inside the mall. There was huge crowd at the entrance. All three of them were making there way to go inside. Suddenly they saw that a stretcher is being brought outside. Shree saw the girl's face and shouted "Riya!!" Rathore and Chotu were shell shocked and looking to each others faces. They all ran towards her.

"Rathore! Shree! Chotu! All of you come inside!!!" They turned to see Arjun behind them.
"But Sir..."Shree said.
"Neither she is who you want her to be nor she is in her senses. Let them take her to hospital." Arjun said.
"Her face..."Chotu said.
"We have a case to solve here. Stop talking and get to work" Arjun said. All of them were near the dead body but they were standing like statues. Arjun noticed it and said, "I know that you all are shocked to see her. I too was. But she is not Riya. She is...she is ...dead. Moreover, we are here for an investigation. A man has died here and we have to focus on that so please... ".
"Rawte is right. We must focus on the case" Rathore said.

They started clicking pictures and asking questions from the cleaning department staff. Arjun asked the lady who saw the girl first time but she refused to see anyone other then her. The man who was shouting said similar things, nothing of much importance. Arjun and Rathore were carefully observing both the washrooms. Near the man's body were some ashes, as if something was burned there. They checked his wallet and found his driving liscence. His name was Anand Bakshi. They sent the body for postmortem and the ashes for labratory testing. They found a lighter in the dustbin with initials 'P B' written on it. "There could be fingerprints" Arjun said " Lets also send this for fingerprints test." In girl's loo they found the girls bag but didnt get any information about her identity. There were some sketches of buildings, rooms and people inside her bag which make Arjun thought that she could be an artist. Arjun asked Shree to gather information regarding Anand Bakshi. After collecting as much information as they can, they headed to the office.

ETF Office

Rathore and Arjun were reading the details they gathered. They were sitting at opposite corners of table and sipping there coffee and cutting chai respectively. Shree and Chotu were sitting at other end with the laptop. There was complete silence. If anyone would see all of them, he would definitely say that important work is going on. But it was not the case. Each one of them was thinking about HER only. Arjun said to himself,"Focus!! Focus!!"

Arjun : "I forgot to tell you all. I had a call from Hospital Staff about two hours ago. They called me to tell about her condition..."
Shree ( cut him in between ) : "Hows Ri.. I mean she is now?"
Arjun ( giving a look ) : "She is fine. The wounds are not deep. I think that she could be an eye witness for the case. Shree I told you to find out about Anand Bakshi, have you? And what about the reports ".
Shree : "Yes sir. Mr Bakshi was a professional photographer. He used to click pictures for famous glamour magazine 'Lotus'. He was 32 years old and was unmarried, no information regarding family, used to live here alone. Died because of knife's attack on several body parts"
Arjun : "And wat about the reports?"
Shree : "Sir the reports about ashes has not come yet. But I have got the fingerprint report. The fingerprints are neither of Mr. Bakshi nor of Ri.. I mean that girl"
Arjun : "It could be of criminal".

Arjun was thinking about the case. But there was something else on Shree's mind.

Shree : "Rathore Sir!"
Rathore : "Hmmm"
Shree : "Should I check with the hospital staff if Ri.. I mean she is in her senses or not"
Rathore ( excitedly as if he was waiting for someone to ask this ) : "Hmmm go ahead"

Arjun observed that there was some ray of hope on their faces, a false hope.
He looked at Shree and said, "Look Shree! I can understand! But ...".
"Yes Sir! I know" he replied in a soft voice.

Shree : "What? When? But how could you do that? You should have stopped her. You know what, if anything happens to her I will not leave you, did you get that. Anyways,She must have filled the discharged form, please give me the address "
Arjun : "What happened?"
Shree : "Sir, she has been discharged from the hospital. The shift changed and the new doctor didn't knew about her so she was allowed to go "
Rathore : "Damn it! If Rawte is right of being her an eye witness, her life could be in danger. Lets move it guys! Her safety is important for us"

They all sat in the SUV and moved for her home. They reached the apartments but the flat was locked. It belonged to some R. K. Bannerjee. They all were looking at each other faces as they were all tensed. They all were themselves confused if this worry, this tension was for her being an eye witness or for her being a look alike of Riya. Suddenly a door of a nearby flat opened and a lady came outside. They all rushed to query about her.

Shree : "Where is she?"
Lady : "Who?"
Chotu : "That girl! Who lives here. Where is she?"
Lady got scared and said," But who are all of you? And why are you asking about her "
Arjun came forward and said showing her his ID," Mam! I am ACP Arjun. We all are from ETF. Her life is in danger. Please tell us Where is she?"
"I think she went to the dairy just outside the apartments gate. And..."Lady replied.
"And wat?" Arjun said.
"She was looking tensed. I asked her but she told me there was nothing to worry about". She said

They rushed outside. The dairy was near the main road. They were carefully observing each face. But she was no where to be seen. But then Arjun spotted her.
"There she is" Arjun said.
Everyone looked that side. Her face was exactly like Riya but yet she was so different. She was wearing dangle earrings. Long open hair were being flown by the air. She was putting the hairs behind her ears and was talking on the mobile. She was wearing a baby pink kurti with a white long skirt teamed with a white duppatta.
They decided to wait for her there itself otherwise they may scare her. Suddenly Arjun noticed that a truck is coming in full speed to hit her. He rushed towards her shouting "Move! Move!". She looked at him but didnt get wat was going on. She looked behind and was taken aback. She gasped in fear, she closed her eyes and the mobile fell from her hands. Arjun screamed "Riya" and hold her by her waist, moving her aside at the right time. She hid her face inside his chest and was shivering with fear. He softly said "Everything is fine. You are ok". All three of them came running towards them. Arjun observing that everyone was staring at them gently separated her from him. They both looked in each other eyes. Arjun looked at her as if he was trying to say that he would not allow anyone to harm her. Girls eyes were filled with tears. That lady ( from the neighbourhood ) came running. "Are you Ok? Lets go inside." They started moving towards the apartment. The girl turned behind to look at him and then moved forward.

Girl's flat

Arjun and other ETF members introduced themselves to her.
Rathore ( giving a glass of water to her ) : "I am ACP Sameer Rathore, ETF Chief. He is ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte, hes Shree and hes Chotu"
Shree ( cut him in between ) : "Ri.. I mean ... Are you ok?"
The girl nodded in yes.
Arjun : "Shree..."
Rathore : "Enough Arjun, you know what we all feel for her. And you should control yourself before pointing to anyone else"
Arjun : "What do you mean?"
Rathore : "Just five minutes ago, You yourself was calling her Riya"
Arjun didnt say anything.
Shree : "Whats your name?"
Girl : "Ayesha... Ayesha Banerjee".

Please leave ur comments. Sorry if I didn't live up to your expectations. The case investigation will start in next part.

Edited by pink_fairy123 - 09 November 2012 at 3:40am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

SMSSMSmalyasreeprincessaneekawondergirl1990asritoshfasiha_rocksiluvrainaartininiibutterfly7Super.womanArjunKiAshnivanthi2umamah70DesiiiDivaaaIshqDewaaniAqua_marinejia03alee001kaamchorniAPRIL14pihu_angadkunchuSanthu.The.KingSeenavas_mahi_fatima15Gurmeet4Drashtifirefly..madmadonacuteariyashrutisweety-.serendipity.-shah10Queen.BeeRadhika Shah_BlackPearl_JennyPenny

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Great..

..PriyaB..

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Nice

..PriyaB..

Gurmeet4Drashti IF-Rockerz
Gurmeet4Drashti
Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Tha was awesome ...
Ayesha don't worry our super cop is there he won't let anything happen to you ... :)
Ahaaa  n he saved her at the exact moment ... :)

..PriyaB..

DivineDarkness IF-Sizzlerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
oh no she s nt riyaCry... nice update... thnx for PM

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index