Arjun

~Phir le aaya Dil SS~ (Part 8 on pg 13) Last part (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 15

Page 1 Page 14
Page   of 15

..sweetchilly..

IF-Rockerz

..sweetchilly..

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Read all at once...it was really gr8

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PriyaB..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Phir le aaya Dil SS~ (Part 8 on pg 13) Last part (Page 15)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
lovely ending

..PriyaB..

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Pink_fairy:

I wonder how I managed to miss this SS till date. It's lovely yaar..from the start to the end. I can clearly see the look of shock and amazement as the team, and arjun , discovered aayesha and mistook her for riya, thereby raising all their hopes expecting some miracle but in vain..their dearest friend has gone forever and she's someone else. But like arjun, they too have refused to move on and even addressed her as Ri for quite a long time before accepting her as she is. About the case, I felt suspicious of the uncle when he tried to take away aayesha forcibly even when she had adequate police protection. Bdw, how do you know about the nickname funda of Bengalis Wink? the last part too was good, and it's a pleasant surprise that arjun didn't stop aayesha from going home but instead decided to go behind her and bring her back to him foreverBig smile.Overall, it's been a wonderful story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PriyaB..DesiiiDivaaa

..PriyaB..

Goldie

..PriyaB..

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

Pink_fairy:

I wonder how I managed to miss this SS till date. It's lovely yaar..from the start to the end. I can clearly see the look of shock and amazement as the team, and arjun , discovered aayesha and mistook her for riya, thereby raising all their hopes expecting some miracle but in vain..their dearest friend has gone forever and she's someone else. But like arjun, they too have refused to move on and even addressed her as Ri for quite a long time before accepting her as she is. About the case, I felt suspicious of the uncle when he tried to take away aayesha forcibly even when she had adequate police protection. Bdw, how do you know about the nickname funda of Bengalis Wink? the last part too was good, and it's a pleasant surprise that arjun didn't stop aayesha from going home but instead decided to go behind her and bring her back to him foreverBig smile.Overall, it's been a wonderful story.

Thank u! Big smile I wrote it a lot earlier...wonder how people are coming to this now...but I wrote it with all my love for Ariya so it feels good wen this work is appreciated. Big smile
Well I am a bengali so I dont just knw their nicknames but lot more than that...LOL

Edited by pink_fairy123 - 03 January 2013 at 1:01am

fly.high

IF-Dazzler

fly.high

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
lovely
plz update soon

fly.high

IF-Dazzler

fly.high

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
lovely

..PriyaB..

ll_megha_ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll_megha_ll

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Amazing ss.

..PriyaB..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.