Arjun

~Phir le aaya Dil SS~ (Part 8 on pg 13) Last part (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 15

fatima15

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PriyaB..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Phir le aaya Dil SS~ (Part 8 on pg 13) Last part (Page 10)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IshqDewaani

Goldie

IshqDewaani

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
wow...this is really cool...
nice..
loved it!

..PriyaB..

..PriyaB..

Goldie

..PriyaB..

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Hi guys!
I hope u had a great diwali!
Thank u for your comments. It really encourages me to write gud stuff.Big smile
I am glad that u liked this part.
Here goes the next one...

Part 6

Arjun picked up his gun and carefully moved to the window. No one was there. He heard someones footsteps near the gate. He moved there pointing his gun. The footsteps were coming closer and it was of more than one person. In no time they both were in front of each other pointing there guns. But it was none other than Rathore, Shree and Chotu. Suddenly they saw someone running. They divided in group of two to encircle him and started searching for him. Soon they spotted him. He was in front of them.
Rathore (pointing his gun at him): "Surrender. No way to escape"
The man started running. Rathore shot one bullet on his leg. The man cried in pain, he was limping but kept on moving towards the main road where someone was waiting for him in the car. As the man sitting in the car saw ETF following him, he himself shoot him and quickly ran away with the car.
Rathore : "Damn it! His survival was important for us".
The man was dead. It was the same man who killed Anand and attacked Ayesha. He had the same scar. They all came back to Arjun's place.

Chotu : "You have been hurt sir"
Arjun : "The bullet just touched and passed. Nothing to worry. "
Shree : "Where is Ayesha? (loudly calling her) Ayesha! Ayesha!"

Ayesha hearing his voice, came running and hugged Shree. She was damn scared.
Shree : "Its ok Ri. We wont allow anything happen to you this tym..."
Rathore : "Ayesha you go to your room and stay there. Dont worry we all are here. Nothing will happen to you. Chotu call doctor immediately."

Shree takes Ayesha to her room. Ayesha was still crying.
Shree : "Its ok Ayesha. You rest here. I am coming in five minutes."

Ayesha was scared but it was less for her and more for Arjun. She was thinking how Arjun saved him without thinking about his life once. What if something could have happened to him. She would not have been able to forgive herself. She herself didnt know wen he became so important for her. Doctor had arrived downstairs and was looking to Arjun's wound. But Arjun was more concerned about Ayesha.
Arjun : "What you all have found today?"
Rathore : "Nothing! Boss is all praises for him. And why he wouldn't be, he used to bring new models now and then. Rey is also lieing about him"
Arjun : "And you both?"
Chotu : "Sir no information about Rosy. Her family is saying that they know nothing about her. His father was really angry and didnt want to talk to us. I dont think his father liked her much, might be coz of her profession. "
Shree : "Sir one more thing. We talked to her neighbours also. And they were like she was a girl with loose character, everyday with different boys. They were even saying that suddenly she was bringing lots of money. She used to wander around with Anand a lot. The neighbours think that she must have flew away with him."
Arjun : "Now what to do? We are at a dead end. How would we find the criminal like this?"
Shree (to Rathore ): "Sir Ayesha is really upset. Shall I go and sit with her?"
Rathore : "Hmmm"
Arjun : "I think I should call Mrs. Dsouza. It would be better if she handles her."

Ayesha's Room

Shree : "Forget everything. We will soon catch him"
Ayesha ( still thinking about Arjun) : "Hmmm...how is Arjun...umm. Mr. Rawte?"
Shree : "He is fine. Dont worry. He is rock solid. No bullet can do anything to him."
Ayesha : "Shree.."
Both laughs.
Ayesha : "Shree now that we are friends, can I ask you something?"
Shree : "Sure.."
Ayesha : "Promise me you would tell me! "
Shree : "Promise"
Ayesha : "Who is Riya? You all are so fond of her. Now and then I keep hearing this name. But she never comes to meet you. Where is she?"
Shree was shocked coz he didnt see that one coming. He started moving but Ayesha hold his hand.
Ayesha : "You promised me. Please tell me no, I wont tell anyone."
Shree had tears in his eyes.
Ayesha (shocked) : "What happened?"
Shree looked at her. There was so much innocence in her eyes. He thought that she has the right to know everything. He showed her some of Riya's pics with ETF team mates and went on telling her everything
Shree : "Thats why Ayesha. The first tym I saw you, I thought I got my best buddy Riya back. And it was not just me, Chotu, Rathore Sir...even Arjun Sir...we all were like that."
Ayesha (teary eyes) : "So thats why all this care...thats why this friendship.. "
Shree : "No Ayesha. Its not like that. We were drawn to you coz of Riya but now I have accepted you as Ayesha only...You are Ayesha for all of us. Its just that we were so attached with Riya and the circumstances in which she died, we sometimes get a bit emotional. We cant help it Ayesha. I hope you understand."

Mrs Dsouza enters.

Mrs Dsouza : "Are you ok my dear?"
Shree wipes his tears. Ayesha hugs her tightly and cries.
Mrs. Dsouza : "Its ok dear. Everythings fine now. As far as Arjun is with you, nothing can happen to you. Sleep dear. Take some rest."
But Ayesha was not crying because of the attack, it was diificult for her to accept the reality. She slept in her lap crying. Arjun comes inside to see her. Mrs. Dsouza signals that she has slept.
Arjun : "Thank you for staying here tonight"
Mrs Dsouza : "Its ok my dear. She has slept. You should sleep too."
Arjun : " Sleep! You know.. that after Roshni..."
Mrs. Dsouza : "I know everything. But how long would you keep on living like this, living in the past. Life is really long and it can not be spend alone. You need a partner"
Arjun : "No Mrs Dsouza. I cannot think about anyone else other than Roshni. And there is no love left in my life"
Mrs. Dsouza : "Then allow someone to fill it with love"
Arjun : "No one can do that"
Mrs Dsouza : "Then look properly. See carefully around you. May be God has already send someone to do that" (smiles, looks at Ayesha)
Arjun ( first looks at her,then Ayesha, then again her) : "Theres nothing like that"
Mrs. Dsouza : "I see the way you look at her."
Arjun : "You were right Mrs Dsouza, I should sleep. Good night"
Mrs. Dsouza (smiles): "Good Night"

Next morning

*Door bell rings* Mrs Dsouza opens the door

R K Banerjee : "I am here to meet Ayesha"
Arjun : "Whos there ?"
Ayesha sees that its her uncle and rushes to hug him. She then introduces everyone to him. But Mr Banerjee was quite angry.
Mr Banerjee : "I told her not to get involved in this case. Wat are you all doing? She has been attacked two tyms in front of your eyes. She has told me everything. And wat are you doing? Nothing."
Ayesha : "But Uncle! I am alive coz of them"
Rathore : "Please Mr. Banerjee. Both the tym she has been saved by our team member. We'll soon catch the criminal"
Mr Banerjee : "So wat? What would I do? Wait for one more attack! I have only her in the name of family. "
Rathore : "I can very well understand sir. We are taking full care of her. She is safe here."
Mr Banerjee : "Oh ya..I can see that. Never mind. Ayesha pack your bags. We are leaving."
Arjun : "No you cant do that"
Rathore : "You will be putting her lyf in danger like this"
Mr Banerjee : "Cant you see? She is in danger. She is like my daughter and I know wat is best for her. Ayesha come on take your luggage"
Ayesha : "No Uncle"
Mr Banerjee : "Wat? Why"
Ayesha : "Sorry uncle. But I cant come with you. I am an eye witness of a murder and its my responsibility to help them so that the criminal can be punished. Please try to understand"

Mr Banerjee tries to make her understand but in vain. Ayesha was not ready to change her decision. Mr Banerjee furiously left the place. Ayesha sadly moves to her room. After some tym, all four are sitting in the drawing room.
Rathore : "I dont know wats going on. How would we ever get to the criminal. I mean we dont have any way to go onto"

*Ayesha's phone rings*
Its in drawing room. Arjun see it, 'Poltu Uncle' name is flashing. Arjun calls for Ayesha. Ayesha comes. Arjun gives the phone to Ayesha and goes to sit with others..

Ayesha : "Yes uncle. (happily) I knew you would definitely understand me. You are the best uncle in the world. What party? (looks at Arjun) I dont think it would be possible. Ok I'll talk to them and then let you know."
Ayesha comes to others.

Arjun : "What was your uncle saying?"
Ayesha : "He said that he understands me and whatever I'll do he will support me. "
Rathore : "Ok thats good."
Ayesha (hesitantly): "Actually he said something else also.."
Rathore : "Ok. go on"
Ayesha : "He has kept a party. He has got a prestigious post in a multinational comapny. Since he has only me as his family he wants me to join him. He wants you all to join as well."
Rathore : "But how can it be possible? There would be so many people. Criminal can easily attack you. We can not take any risk regarding your security "
Arjun (thinking for a while): "I think we can."

Please leave ur comments

Edited by pink_fairy123 - 15 November 2012 at 2:42am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

malyasreeprincessaneekaumamah70kreya204Arya1991angelicdeeptiaptl123nivanthi2Super.womanfasiha_rocksabna1989benaz-Siaa-Anny90jia03sduttalittlebratDesiiiDivaaaaroojarainpihu_angadkunchuSanthu.The.Kingcuteariyafatima15Gurmeet4Drashtisree_swaronTina2603shrutisweetyRadhika Shahshah10Queen.Bee_BlackPearl_JennyPenny

fatima15

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..PriyaB..

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
awsome update
continue soon
send me pm

..PriyaB..

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Awesome awesome update . It's sad that she is not Riya but whats' better is that GORKY can so bring Sana back if he just looks at this as a possibilty. Please do continue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PriyaB..DesiiiDivaaa

Gurmeet4Drashti

IF-Rockerz

Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Great update ... :)

..PriyaB..

aroojarain

IF-Dazzler

aroojarain

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
amazing :) update soon :)

..PriyaB..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.